Northern Lifters
Alpha_Muscle

Quadrigacx Gone - Biggest Lost or Biggest Heist in Canadian Bitcoin

I have a hard time believing Gerald Cotten didn’t share the keys when he was alive. This is a good lesson to always hold coins yourself. My opinion after the message posted Thursday is that they will be back in business and everyone gets payed back. Reason being, that exchange makes a shit ton of money. Going into creditor protection means they are coming out with a plan that creditors will either approve or disapprove. If approved they will pay back people over time. If not, they go banckrupt and people can sue.

• Like 1

Quad was going downhill for a few years now. They began looking sketchy real quick. Just like PayPal, never ever keep your coins or cash on the exchange. It's such a bad idea. Mt Gox should have been a learning lesson for everyone.

I pulled everything out of there around the time they started using a third party service for account funding. 

it smell like a huge scam , went to die in a other country and hes the only one that had the password , yeah ok why would his partner even let him be the only one doesn't make sense .

People should store there coins off line and on in there position not a 3 party place.