Frank.Castle

Punisher on netflix

Great show 2 seasons and the second season is just as good if not better than the first.  I’m not a huge fan of Jon bernthal but he’s pretty good in this.  First show in a while I just keep watching them realize it’s way past the time I should be sleeping

Thanks brother!!  Yea my old lady won’t watch it... although I’ve sat through more Gilmore girls episodes than I like to admit for her lol

It really is a good series, I don’t sit and watch a lot of tv but I’ve been watching this a lot when the wife’s at work lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank.Castle said:

Thanks brother!!  Yea my old lady won’t watch it... although I’ve sat through more Gilmore girls episodes than I like to admit for her lol

Yeah man I feel you pain as well lol. They like to watch some of the most rediculous stuff 

The west wing I’ve watched probably 30 times! Ffs it’s not bad but that many times?  Wife is the queen of binge watching.  

tried watching it last night and couldn't get into it. i was also distracted so, i'll give it one more try before it goes into the, 'fuck it' bin

Hopefully they don’t cancel it like the other marvel shows

However, it’s rumoured that it’s because Disney is flexing its might and power and scooping these shows up for its own streaming service

On 2/5/2019 at 9:49 AM, German89 said:

tried watching it last night and couldn't get into it. i was also distracted so, i'll give it one more try before it goes into the, 'fuck it' bin

Can’t believe you’re going to put my show in the fuck it bin

26 minutes ago, Frank.Castle said:

Can’t believe you’re going to put my show in the fuck it bin

i knoowwww... i'm fuckin horrible, eh?

i'll try again, i promise!  i just don't make time to sit and watch anything.  Sometimes i find it hard to sit and watch a movie.

the only show i am really dedicated to is shameless. i also like SMILF.