Accutane(Acne Treatment)

Accutane, a.k.a. isotretinoin, is isomer of Vitamin A (13-cis-Vitamin A acid) which reduces the amount of oil released by sebaceous/oil glands in the skin. It is primarily used to treat moderate to severe acne, and to help the skin more rapidly renew itself.

Form

Accutane comes in the form of 10, 20, and 40 mg gel capsules.

Indications/Purpose

For bodybuilding/athletic purposes, androgenic side effects (those having to do with male sexual characteristics).

Accutane has been proven to successfully combat androgen-induced adverse skin-related side effects, such as excessive acne on the face, back and shoulders. The recommended dosage for athlete and bodybuilder purposes is a much lower dosed, once daily administration of 10-20 mg/day for 6-8 weeks which is both safe and effective.

Side Effects

There are a host of Hoffman-La Roche cited major possible side effects associated with Accutane usage, including major depression, birth defects and suicide (related to a string of patient suicides). However, as a very low dose steroidal side effect combatant, one is far more likely to experience only mild to moderate drying of the skin, with temporarily mild suppression of HDL (good) cholesterol levels accompanied by slightly elevated triglyceride values.

Additional Information

Accutane is an ancillary that's often taken in conjunction with anabolic steroids to curtail side effects. It is typically taken with Deca-Durabolin, Trenbolone, and Equipoise, and testosterones (cypionate, propionate, and enanthate),

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Roided said:

Do people really take accutane on cycle? My doctor told me when I was younger that its a last resort (I went on a course of it ) But its definitely not without many side effects so I cant imagine running on gear to be a good idea..I have some pretty bad body acne atm but I dont think its worth running tane I just gotta man up and keep tanning to hide it i guess lol

What sides did you get? I just got really dry skin (cracked lips)

wasnt a big deal, I just drank more water and used lip balm