WHAT IS DHB? THE POWERFUL STEROID NO ONE TALKS ABOUT

musclebeauty

DHB Steroid Today we’re going to talk about the DHB steroid. DHB is also known as dihydroboldenone, it has its own classifications like DHT’s are. They call it 1-testosterone, it really confuses people because they read it and think of Methyl 1-test. But when you think of it that way, Methyl-1test would be like the oral version in terms of the fact that you take Dianabol vs EQ – same thing. One is oral, the other one is not. 100% different side effects and also different effects of the drug.   Is DHB strong? So Trevor, is DHB strong and how anabolic is it? The DHB steroid is really strong. It’s actually a lot stronger than what they say on paper, similar to Primobolan. Primo is a DHT derivate. Its a 5-alpha reduced boldenone that’s basically what it is, that is also how it got the name dihydroboldenone. It’s twice as anabolic as Testosterone. A little less androgenic, but you can’t really judge it by paper because the effects are very strong and very apparent. Actually more so than Primobolan although I still personally prefer primo. It hardens you and it gives you tremendous strength. You have to imagine it as the DHT version of EQ (Equipoise). Its very strong in its effects, it’s just a really good anabolic. A very good anabolic, but it produces those really hard dry gains and almost NO side effects. Again, very similar to Primobolan. It can actually help with your SHGB and whatnot, just really no bad side effects. You know Trevor, you use the words anabolic and androgenic quite different than the most of us do. When you talk about those words, you use them like the practical application of the drug whether it’s anabolic or androgenic. Not whether its anabolic: androgenic on paper. Relating DHB to DHT (Dihydrotestosterone), DHT is a naturally occurring hormone in the body, it is what testosterone converts to. Testosterone converts to both estrogen and DHT. Do certain other steroids also convert to DHT? Yes, they do. Do certain other steroids also convert to DHB? Yes. Which steroids convert to DHB? So without taking DHB directly, what other steroids do we take that convert to DHB? Yes, the main one that I give credit to is, well not that it converts but it is a derivative of DHB is Primobolan. A lot of the 5-alpha derived steroids either convert or are derivatives of DHB, which give it some of the strong effects. When you’re talking about it like you said on paper, it doesn’t show this on paper right. Maybe like that, it’s twice as strong as Testosterone but look at Dihydrotestosterone. When you look at the effects of DHT over Testosterone, imagine that of Equipoise. A very strong dry gainer that’s actually very effective with its unique benefits, but a much stronger version with its own properties as well. Why isn’t DHB more popular? When I go on a steroid website or buy from a steroid dealer they only have a selection of a few of the actual steroids that exist. People think that those are the only ones that exist, like Deca, Test, Primobolan, Equipoise and Anavar. But there’s actually a lot of other anabolic steroids out there that NOBODY’s talking about. Nobody is using them and its just because there is no demand for it in the market because people don’t know about it. MENT (Trestolone Acetate) is another good example, perhaps the most powerful steroid available. The only reason it isn’t more popular is because of pure ignorance. Trevor, do you think that the ignorance of people is playing into the fact that DHB isn’t being talked about? As in, DHB is actually something that should be talked about but its not just because people don’t know about it? Yes, big time. There are a few reasons. One, I think even when you educate people they are still going to make the same dumb decisions until they learn the hard way themselves. Because you know, I preach Primobolan and growth hormone. People that have run the real things and have run them enough they will know the effectiveness and will never steer away from certain things. However, people know this but yet they never do this. Just because their minds are somewhere else. And another reason is that handful of steroids everybody knows about, they give you the most side effects, give you the most water retention and strength gains and all that. They work every time, they are very cheap and they have been produced by manufacturers for prescription so it’s easy to refer to them as certain names. People feel comfortable that these steroids have been studied as in opposite to somebody telling you what the side effects are and this is what it does. You know, all these things – they just need to change their mindset. In my opinion, the DHB steroid is a great compound and I would certainly recommend it. DHB Steroid Builds Quality Muscle So are you saying DHB is one of these high-quality muscle builders that don’t result in a lot of bloat? And that one of the reasons it may not be as popular is the same reason why Primo isn’t more popular because you don’t see the instant results of blowing up. That’s because your building quality muscle over a longer period of time and people are more interested in that instant gratification they can get after two days of taking dbol when they put on 5 pounds of water? Is that what you are trying to say? Yes, and I mean even when you refer to Winstrolbecause it’s so popular – it does give you that super dry effect overnight. So, they see instant results and that is what it comes down to. Sure, DHB is a little more expensive,  not more than Primobolan though. However, its the same concept. Most people taking it that are 40 pounds overweight, you are not going to see tremendous gains from it because you are so overweight. DHB is stronger than Primobolan because it is pure DHB. But here’s the thing, the effects of Primobolan I still like more because of how it works down the road.  DHB is a lot faster in the way it’s going to act, but maybe not as protein sparing as Primobolan. But it does give you these same effects. We will be doing some more videos about the DHB steroid in the future. Especially things like DHB steroid dosages, what effects you feel and the side effects.

• Like 3

Never heard this name for 1-Test Cyp, there is a reason why no one really uses it. Things go through phases because people always want to look for the new thing or the secret. There is a reason everyone uses test, tren, deca and dbol - it works better than everything else for 98% of people.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bebeav said:

Maybe but from my reading i would call DHB, little Tren. Less effective than Tren but without harsh side effect. Could be a nice option for a safer cycle but sure it won't bring you fast and dramatic change like Tren would do but will sure do great for dry gain and a little effect on fat loss too. (recomping effect at a lower rate than Tren)

Have you used it? I would say winstrol is stronger. So maybe little winstrol..

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ElectricRocker said:

I haven’t used it but had A buddy use it. Gains were awesome he loves it but also said that the pip can be almost intolerable at anything over 200mg. 

Thats scary over 200mg dhb. Anything over 100 should cripple you or its not dhb

DHb is fantastic,if you can find a good source. if its over 100mg and no pip its definitely fake,i brew my own and have experimented many times. there is no need for EO if you can get a good MCT oil.  it may not be as popular is the same reason why Primo isn’t more popular because you don’t see the instant results of blowing up.  building quality muscle over a longer period of time and people are more interested in that instant gratification they can get after two days of taking dbol when they put on 5 pounds of water

i never understood why people took winstrol in comparison to DHT,all the benefits(including hair loss lol) without the joint pains. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I'm just researching this compound now. Sounds very interesting. Are there more people's experiences with DHB? What doses are people taking weekly, dosing schedule etc?

I personally prefer the slower acting "drier" compounds. Running longer cycles in the 16 to 20 week range gives me the desired look. 

1 hour ago, eazy57 said:

I'm just researching this compound now. Sounds very interesting. Are there more people's experiences with DHB? What doses are people taking weekly, dosing schedule etc?

I personally prefer the slower acting "drier" compounds. Running longer cycles in the 16 to 20 week range gives me the desired look. 

I've been running BT's dhb at 300mg per week along with 500mg sustanon and 50mg proviron ed. Into my 5/6 week and believe me the dhb is outshining the sust. 

Kinda primo/ eq-ish in effects. Getting really vascular and actually starting to see some striations in my delts and legs (been eating clean though and lots of cardio). Usually the sust will wash out my veins and "water me out", but so far it seems to be a good combo for me.

Gained 7 pounds so far, but have leaned out quite a bit as well, so hard to say exactly how much really gained so far. 

The last couple weeks i have been waking up just drenched in sweat.... so somethings going on there, not normal. No other real sides to speak of, as i always keep my dosing of aas on the lower side of things, just to mitigate any negative sides. 

Planning on running cycle for 12-16 weeks, depends when i get sick of pinning....

I'm doing bt 300dhb, sust600, trenA 50eod, proviron 25/day. My diet is crap, training is halfway decent but I could be doing so much better. I look better than I have in years.I don't know if it the DHB or the tren, but something incredible is going on. I need to train more, I can't believe how pumped I am after a warm up set. Blowing up and not trying, it's crszy. Oh but I'm also doing cardarine and mk677.

Edited by Shelbysdad

2 hours ago, strongmanmike said:

So what is the half life of this compound? Looks interesting but wondering the frequency of use. 

It's tied to a cypionate ester. Half life somewhere around 8 days or so. I'm on an every 4th day schedule.

Please someone correct me if i'm wrong about the half life.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/15/2019 at 7:04 PM, Blitz said:

Have you used it? I would say winstrol is stronger. So maybe little winstrol..

Winstrol is very weak compared to DHB. 500 mg a week of DHB will put on significant muscle mass with no water weight and give you a steady increase in strength.  All of this while lowering your bf if your diet is somewhat clean.You will get some pip,but it is not the end of the world. Kind of feels like someone dead legged you in your ass. The effects are similiar to tren but not as strong and without all the insomnia and high blood pressure. 

Edited by BigE

On 2/16/2019 at 10:11 AM, NorthernLifters said:

DHb is fantastic,if you can find a good source. if its over 100mg and no pip its definitely fake,i brew my own and have experimented many times. there is no need for EO if you can get a good MCT oil.  it may not be as popular is the same reason why Primo isn’t more popular because you don’t see the instant results of blowing up.  building quality muscle over a longer period of time and people are more interested in that instant gratification they can get after two days of taking dbol when they put on 5 pounds of water

i never understood why people took winstrol in comparison to DHT,all the benefits(including hair loss lol) without the joint pains. 

Not true at all...I have dhb from 2 different legit sources, with very little pip...so to say it's fake if there is no pip is completely false...now when I say no pip, i mean on a scale of 1-10, 10 being extremely bad pip..anything below 5, is no pip to me...my dhb is probably a 3..if that...so to me, that's no pip..

Edited by roguevampire
had more to say

6 hours ago, No_Bull_519 said:

i thought you were supposed to inject DHB everyday!!! i heard it was a short acting ester, like 12 hour half life.. i should have done more research, stupid me.. im on DHB right now (testing it out for the first time) all i can say is damn, i have taken time off from lifting but im as hard as a rock and I have yet to see my body become more vascular before.. I could only imagine how freaky i would look being much leaner.. im in love with this stuff... 

my next cycle im planning looks like this (I wont give out doses)  everyone is different and many factors play in the role of dosages a length of cycle..

cycle

DHB, Deca D, Test (cyp, ena), proviron, arimidex/letro/aromasin, anavar, HCG throughout whole cycle.. GH single shot each morning.. cant wait for the middle of October to start this...

Dihydro boldenone cypionate ; 7-8 day half life.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m on day 17 of dhb, 350mg ew. I’m pinning 1cc eod. It’s noticable so far. Strength is up, vascular, and great pumps. I quite like it. My stack is                     750eq, 600 mast e, 300 test e.                             I will definitely run it again.       EEE1F5B8-0FA7-49E3-ACCC-57CE35BECF5F.thumb.jpeg.2cac3155ae64c3d74a07beefb68ef169.jpeg

2 hours ago. Back and chest workout. Tan courtesy of Melanotan 2 by CanMed.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, brett8431 said:

Can u do DHB cycle alone ?

You can do any steroid alone and get results. Is it optimal? Generally no, as most will cause some degree if not total shutdown of your testosterone production. Imo and many others a base of testosterone should be included in any cycle. 

Personally I feel for growth and mass it should be the main driver of the cycle. 

46 minutes ago, method_air said:

Probably not advisable, as DHB does not aromatize, and could therefore potentially crash your estrogen without a testosterone base.

Running a non aromatizing compound will not crash estrogen. Even proviron or masteron won’t. Proviron is often prescribed alone for low test. Dhb won’t crash your E. Steroids are not aromatase inhibitors.

• Like 1