WHAT IS DHB? THE POWERFUL STEROID NO ONE TALKS ABOUT

musclebeauty

Why?

Because steroids aren’t a magic pill to get you jacked. Because you clearly have no idea how to use enhancements. Because you’ll may just put yourself in a worse place than you were before you took them. Because improper use of AAS can lead to many issues, ED, cardiovascular, mental health etc. And I don’t want to see your next thread titles “my dick doesn’t work now”

i hate to be that guy... but do you even lift? May I see your current physique? I’ll give you my personal unbiased opinion on whether you even have anything to enhance. 

It may seem like I’m an asshole, and I may be. I am trying to help you. 

*feel free to do whatever you like, it’s your body. But if you were my lil bro, friend or nephew I’d be glad to hear an asshole like me was feeding you blunt honesty*

I no there not a magic pill I understand that I just was asking a question I thought that’s what these forms where for information so u don’t go into something blind no I haven’t done any AAS nor well I tell I start prep and have some one coach me through it I was just simply asking I’ve worked out for 2 and half years stayed natural heard about this product thought I’d ask my bad

• Like 1

As much as I love repeating myself.. I asked you simple questions. If your next post here doesn’t include that basic info I’ll stop wasting my time.

age?

lifting 2 years. Sounds good.

your goals? (Kinda important)

current physique?

and no AAS experience? No problem, first cycle is basic. I’ll gladly help you if you answer my questions. Assuming your not a teenager...

10 hours ago, brett8431 said:

I no there not a magic pill I understand that I just was asking a question I thought that’s what these forms where for information so u don’t go into something blind no I haven’t done any AAS nor well I tell I start prep and have some one coach me through it I was just simply asking I’ve worked out for 2 and half years stayed natural heard about this product thought I’d ask my bad

No one is condemning you for asking questions but no one can responsibly give you accurate and safe, helpful guidance without a profile of your personal info like age, over-all health, BMI (height, weight, etc). In addition, I can see other questions you have asked that show clearly you are new to this and seem to have some mistaken notions about AAS, and obviosusly have been watching or reading a lot of doom/gloom content because you're worrying about thigs like caber, letrazole before even having run a single cycle of anything not to mention looking at advanced AAS without ever having even used supplementa Test. You're just getting way ahead of yourself and as much as anyone wants to help, they're also trying to slow your roll a bit for your own good/benefit and trying to get a pic of where you are at now.

Even something as simple as knowing your age is hugely relevant. If you are working out for 2 years and tell us you are say 20 years old, no one is likely to tell you that AAS are things you should be messing about with. If you aren't planning on trying to become a pro BB or PL then AAS simply aren't a good idea purely for vanity issues at young ages but unless we have the info we need regarding your profile, again, no one can advise you responsibly.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2019 at 11:12 AM, GainTrain said:

Running a non aromatizing compound will not crash estrogen. Even proviron or masteron won’t. Proviron is often prescribed alone for low test. Dhb won’t crash your E. Steroids are not aromatase inhibitors.

To clarify, running a cycle without a testosterone base can crash your estrogen, given that one of the main purposes of a testosterone base is to maintain estrogen conversion. Thus, it should be considered.

The same goes for DHT derivatives like primo, masteron etc, which are commonly used for estrogen management (even though they may increase free testosterone).

Edited by method_air
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, method_air said:

To clarify, one of the main purposes of a testosterone base is to maintain estrogen conversion. While this fact is sometimes overlooked/misunderstood, it should always be considered, with regard to running a non-aromatizing compound like DHB in isolation.

This logic dictates that running primo and/or masteron etc in isolation could also crash estrogen, even though they may increase free testosterone. Estrogen management with DHT derivatives is pretty well documented...

Pls link me to the studies

37 minutes ago, GainTrain said:

Pls link me to the studies

Bloodwork and symptomatology are more prevalent than 'studies', and more applicable, given that everyone aromatizes differently.

Matt Porter spoke about primobolan substantially lowering his estrogen, and thus causing dry, achy joints in the following video at the 6:30 mark....

Edited by method_air

Masteron, a dihydrotestosterone, was originally used to treat postmenopausal women for advanced breast cancer. This is because the drug has a very strong anti-estrogenic effect

Trolling is a predictable response, when there is a knowledge deficit. Feel free to review the literature.

Edited by method_air
  • Sad 1

Sigh... Your attempt at intellect is weak. Thus and therefore 😂 I’m not impressed. You claim it’s been documented and link me to a video of Mat Porter rambling in his hot tub.

You have to come back and edit everything you say in a pathetic attempt to sound smart.. your not.

No one uses a testosterone base to keep their oestrogen high, you’re a dumbass.

Bro, are you the kid at my gym yesterday with quarters on the legpress watching Dylan Gemelli vids.

maybe I’m a troll. But I put my knowledge to work, I have a physique that I built with my own knowledge. You’re a nobody hiding behind a stupid name on a forum. You are the exact problem with most forums, an uneducated idiot spouting dribble. Thank God nobody takes you seriously

Instead of resorting to embarrassing, gratuitous displays of anonymous chest thumping...let's see if you can come up with an intelligent, logical rebuttal (with respect to the literature regarding estrogen management with DHTs).

Good luck.

Edited by method_air

I don’t care to argue with keyboard bodybuilders. I’m getting Gainz son. Sure mast can lower estrogen ever so slightly. I’ve seen it in my bloods. But no one anyway dropped their ai for primo 😂

go workout bud. Put your vast bodybuilding knowledge to good use.

*wow! You got a post out without 6 edits!

12 minutes ago, GainTrain said:

I don’t care to argue with keyboard bodybuilders...go workout bud. Put your vast bodybuilding knowledge to good use.

*wow! You got a post out without 6 edits!

Troll status verified.

But no one anyway dropped their ai for primo 😂

Some run grams of test without an AI, without issue. 'The fool generalizes the particular'.

Edited by method_air

I love how you keep changing the subject. No ones arguing ai use.

you said running dht steroids will crash your estrogen. That’s the argument.

Dht’s will NOT crash your E 

Either post some proof or argue with yourself. I’ts Friday, I have a sexy date.

Primo and proviron will crash your E!! ..oh boy 😂😂 

thanks for the lols son! (Love how u manages one post without an edit)