WHAT IS DHB? THE POWERFUL STEROID NO ONE TALKS ABOUT

musclebeauty

6 hours ago, GainTrain said:

Since you want to join in, the argument here is DHT will crash your estrogen. It’s a simple fucking question, and Greg Doucette answered it simply. No it won’t, and anyone with half a brain knows that.

No, the argument is that: DHT derivatives COULD unhealthily lower estrogenic activity, NOT WILL (because it varies person to person, and may be dose dependent).

As stated, I experienced the same thing Matt Porter reported, about two weeks after starting legit Syn Primo E, at about 400mg wk, test e 300 mg. I don't have joint issues, but my joints suddenly started feeling like they were run over by a train. Dry and creaky. Stopped the primo and the joint issues immediately starting clearing up. If the test base was 500 mg+, I suspect this issue wouldn't have occurred. 

Previously, this happened after about .25 mg of arimidex. I don't get gyno, even at higher doses. If I get any sensitivity, I take a little mast prop, and it goes away. If you take DHB without a test base, you likely won't get any estrogen conversion, which is a bad thing (as Dr. Serrano noted in the video).

Longer term, I will be daily 'microdosing' with shorter esters, as the research also suggests this may be better for estrogen management, while I continue to avoid all AIs and serms.

Edited by method_air
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, GainTrain said:

Dhb is suppressive. How suppressive? Doesnt matter, not the issue.

It does not aromatise at all. Nor does it lower estrogen. 

Derek from mpmd reiterates similar mechanisms described by Fizzyx:

When you take 19-nor testosterone, you've shut down endogenous testosterone production, but the by product effect of this is, you've shut down your DHT (because you have no testosterone being produced), in addition, you have no aromatization from testosterone to estrogen.

So, without this pathway being fulfilled of testosterone to estrogen conversion, you effectively crush your endogenous sex hormones that are necessary for mediating many physiological functions (ie 'crashed estrogen').

// end of quote

Thus, Derek considered a DECA only cycle, with endogenous estrogen.

GainTrain wrote: If you’ll  excuse me, I’m on 900 mg of testosterone. I need to pin some mast as I’ve tossed my ai.... 😂😂

900mg test? A lot of people would say you were natural, or on a minimal trt dose.

6"1, 16% bf:

IMG_20190828_133537980_edited_contrast_sharpen.thumb.jpg.8b3a43cf8fe48c0c6c1ca4ae7ea189d9.jpg

Edited by method_air
  • Haha 1

Bwahaha! Where’s your pecs, or arms. Don't ya know abs on a skinny boy are like tits on a fat chick?  

oh shit lol...  I can’t believe you’re proud of that 😂 thank you for sharing! You totally made my day!! 😁81FBFFC3-19FC-447D-8D1E-537C43A08EB1.jpeg.f68fff6b26e3bf834ee84f186afcfe1b.jpeg42C3F0EA-E277-4FF4-A83F-050C49C1EC5E.thumb.jpeg.1e7d60f3aa0a86febe53c07f3b6c2f82.jpeg

I looked better than you natural. 👇🏻

0ABFC9AF-686E-4BEB-9ECA-670BA36546BF.thumb.jpeg.5f5013659425dd04ed8edc351d84b104.jpeg

Thanks again Toothpick , I was having a shitty day and you made it awesome!!

25 minutes ago, GainTrain said:

Fuck me! 😂 kiss my

Hmm...no thanks. You should keep your G4P photos to yourself, and not embarrass yourself any further.

Dude, you're small. Not that it matters, but I'm pretty sure I've heavier and wider than you are, even on TRT level doses (220lbs+). But good luck, I'm not going down that rabbit hole. I merely wanted to point out factual evidence regarding crashed estrogen etc, which refuted some of the asinine claims that you made.

Edited by method_air

4 minutes ago, method_air said:

Hmm...no thanks. You should keep your G4P photos to yourself, and not embarrass yourself any further.

Dude, you're small. Not that it matters, but I'm pretty sure I've heavier and wider than you are, even on TRT level doses (220lbs+). But good luck, I'm not going down that rabbit hole. I merely wanted to point out factual evidence regarding crashed estrogen etc, which refuted some of the asinine claims that you made.

Don’t tell me about a little boy show me! Pics or it didn’t happen ... 😂

4 minutes ago, GainTrain said:

Lol, “I’m not going down the rabbit hole”

All I hear is “your way bigger and better looking than me”

Thanks again little buddy, you really made my day

Not at all, I don't eat enough nor take enough gear to get massive. Plus, I like my blood pressure in a normal range. That said, my waist is tiny and my shoulders are extremely wide.

Edited by method_air
  • Haha 1

Ok guys seriously shut it down !  It’s enough , stop the pissing match and move on, you are both going to end up on the wrong end of a mods ban hammer and it will suck for both of you as you will end up missing lots of good content , just agree to disagree , you both have beliefs stand by your own and move on. I’m saying this to both of you in the most respectful way.

8 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Ok guys seriously shut it down !  It’s enough , stop the pissing match and move on, you are both going to end up on the wrong end of a mods ban hammer and it will suck for both of you as you will end up missing lots of good content , just agree to disagree , you both have beliefs stand by your own and move on. I’m saying this to both of you in the most respectful way.

Agreed CapeBretonDadBod...this guy who goes by the name GainTrain just sent me a private message exposing his genitalia...definitely a step too far. 

Edited by method_air

2 hours ago, GainTrain said:

But ... you wanted to measure ***** right?

lol, Im very grateful method started this pissing contest, Comparing physiques with him made my week.

plus, I’ve had more lolls than I’ve had in ages doing so. I’m done with method_air. 

I'm sorry I fail to realize what this has to do with DHB? 

This place is a community and I expect members to treat each other in a respectful way. So enough of this shit - if this doesn't concern DHB it doesn't belong. 

Edited by Corey5150
  • Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, LvnLrge said:

Thanks Corey for nipping this in the bud. I have hidden a few of the filthier posts but I see you have it quoted - this I think is publicly viewable. It's the c**k word...not a prude, just looks crass snd has no place being viewable

Fixed lol

now hopefully this discussion can get back on track! 

• Thanks 2

• 3 months later...

I'm running DHB at 600pw, Test Deceonate at 250 pw, Mast E 300pw and Deca at 300pw. The DHB is quite awsome as a muscle building compound, it kicks in after 2-3 weeks so plan to drop the deca off at 5 weeks. I've lost fat, I've gained muscle and am holding minimal water so Hymalian salt has been added to my diet. However, and this is the bit I'm amazed at;

Speaking to a Lab owner whom will not put the labs name to it due to the extream toxicity of the bloods coming back from users of DHB. Now the internet says quite the opposite saying minimal sides but high PIP probability. This frightened me slightly as I've run DHB through all of my 7 Cycles of 20 weeks using Test, Mast E and Anavar as a consistent. I'm going to get bloods done soon and just as an experiment I would urge any one else using DHB to do the same. The Compound can be injected every day at .5 or in one 600mg in 3 shots depending on your PIP tolerance. The lab I use is a 100mg bottle and I've experienced zero PIP at all will great resaults. 

• 1 month later...