Tren 400mg/week 1-7 

Caber week 2-7

Proviron 40mg/day week2-7

Masteron week  400mg/week 7-14

Novaldex weeks 1-14

Winstrol 40mg/day 20 days out 

Halo 3 weeks out

Edited by Dogtown2017

Depends how your respond to test. Do you hold a lot of water? You are most likely going to want to use an A.I. instead of a serm to get as dry as possible. If it was me I would switch around the test and Tren. Run the tren into the show taper the test down closer to the contest. I think the rest looks pretty good.

This is all from someone who has only cut weight to make weight classes. Not a BB show. I'm sure others with more experience will chime in.

18 hours ago, Dogtown2017 said:

Hi hope all is well need some advice for my next contest prep cycle

current stats 

-5”4 (filipino we short🤣), 167lbs, 14% body fat as per calipers

2018 provincial men’s physique overall 

I’m planning the following and would like some advice if possible 

Test 800mg/week 1-14

Tren 400mg/week 1-7 

Caber week 2-7

Novaldex weeks 1-14

Halo 3 weeks out

Is 1 the show? Or 14 the show? 

I’d taper the test, switch esters, 100% use an AI.

why the Tren at the beginning? Not the end with Mast? 

Personally id limit the halo to 2 weeks. 

20 hours ago, Dogtown2017 said:

Hi hope all is well need some advice for my next contest prep cycle

current stats 

-5”4 (filipino we short🤣), 167lbs, 14% body fat as per calipers

2018 provincial men’s physique overall 

I’m planning the following and would like some advice if possible 

Test 800mg/week 1-14

Tren 400mg/week 1-7 

Caber week 2-7

Novaldex weeks 1-14

Halo 3 weeks out

Is 1, 7 or 14 the week of the contest?

I think regardless of think you're running way too many compounds. How many times have you prepped? I'm guessing this is your first and why you're looking for critique. I'd recommend the following for a first contest

Test 14-1

Tren 8-1

Winstrol 4-1

If you hold water from test an AI 4-1 as well. Keep it simple, the more variables the more things that can go wrong.

5 hours ago, Carbone said:

Depends how your respond to test. Do you hold a lot of water? You are most likely going to want to use an A.I. instead of a serm to get as dry as possible. If it was me I would switch around the test and Tren. Run the tren into the show taper the test down closer to the contest. I think the rest looks pretty good.

This is all from someone who has only cut weight to make weight classes. Not a BB show. I'm sure others with more experience will chime in.

Thank you for your advice.  I don’t hold much water when running test.  I will definitely change around the test and tren.  Thanks again cheers!

4 hours ago, Corey5150 said:

Is 1 the show? Or 14 the show? 

I’d taper the test, switch esters, 100% use an AI.

why the Tren at the beginning? Not the end with Mast? 

Personally id limit the halo to 2 weeks. 

This will be my 4th show. So when I tapped my test when do u think I should switch esters.  As for the tren and mast, should I start using both from on week7.   Thanks again for the input.  I really appreciate it!

2 hours ago, Blitz said:

Is 1, 7 or 14 the week of the contest?

I think regardless of think you're running way too many compounds. How many times have you prepped? I'm guessing this is your first and why you're looking for critique. I'd recommend the following for a first contest

Test 14-1

Tren 8-1

Winstrol 4-1

If you hold water from test an AI 4-1 as well. Keep it simple, the more variables the more things that can go wrong.

I’ve prepped 3 times and this will be my fourth and it’s a 14 week prep.   The reason I’m looking for a critique is I just wanted some clarity from experienced guys.  Thank you for your input, I really appreciate it. Cheers!

22 hours ago, Dogtown2017 said:

This will be my 4th show. So when I tapped my test when do u think I should switch esters.  As for the tren and mast, should I start using both from on week7.   Thanks again for the input.  I really appreciate it!

I personally like Tren no more than 6 weeks. But thats always dependent on how people look... some I may not introduce it until 4 weeks. But I always like to run tren and mast together. You should be switching from a long ester, to a short ester and then possibly even a suspension. Regardless of whether you hold a little or a lot, you don't want to hold anything. 

Also I think worth mentioning, don't you think those doses are a little high? if you're 14% at 167 - some of those doses look like overkill. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Corey5150 said:

I personally like Tren no more than 6 weeks. But thats always dependent on how people look... some I may not introduce it until 4 weeks. But I always like to run tren and mast together. You should be switching from a long ester, to a short ester and then possibly even a suspension. Regardless of whether you hold a little or a lot, you don't want to hold anything. 

Also I think worth mentioning, don't you think those doses are a little high? if you're 14% at 167 - some of those doses look like overkill. 

One thing to be concerned about with suspension or even prop at low body fat is lumps. I stick with test e/d all the way through because a bad shot can make you lose a show.

Edited by Blitz
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Blitz said:

One thing to be concerned about with suspension or even prop at low body fat is lumps. I stick with test e/d all the way through because a bad shot can make you lose a show.

I 100% agree, I’ve been lucky that normally I don’t get lumps. But I’d never stick to a long ester all the way through - if you didn’t opt for Prop I’d just drop it fairly early anyway. But then I typically notice a much less “full” look. 

Do you not find it harder to control water using a longer estered test? I’d rather be a little “flat” but bone dry.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Corey5150 said:

I 100% agree, I’ve been lucky that normally I don’t get lumps. But I’d never stick to a long ester all the way through - if you didn’t opt for Prop I’d just drop it fairly early anyway. But then I typically notice a much less “full” look. 

Do you not find it harder to control water using a longer estered test? I’d rather be a little “flat” but bone dry.

To be honest for me personally I don't even use an AI on over a gram of test. I've never seen a difference between long and short ester, so now I only use long ester. I personally advise clients to use long esters unless they have negative personal experience. If they believe they truly see a difference then for sure I tell them to use short ester. I'm spoiled personally because I'm always dry, but in that same vein I never blow up on wet compounds and have a harder time filling out than others do.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Blitz said:

To be honest for me personally I don't even use an AI on over a gram of test. I've never seen a difference between long and short ester, so now I only use long ester. I personally advise clients to use long esters unless they have negative personal experience. If they believe they truly see a difference then for sure I tell them to use short ester. I'm spoiled personally because I'm always dry, but in that same vein I never blow up on wet compounds and have a harder time filling out than others do.

well damn must be nice to be always dry LOL not all of us can be so lucky!

On 2/18/2019 at 12:59 PM, Corey5150 said:

Thank you again for the advice, I will lower my dosage and will not take tren for more the 6 weeks. I really appreciate your input👍🏽

• Like 1