Hormone testing before SARMS cycle?

Svensson

Hello,

Just joined and have many questions. I am 40 and been training consistently for almost 4 years and looking to start a SARMS cycle. Currently 5'11," 168 lbs, and approximately 16% bf. Wanting to add muscle mass at this point and worry about lowering bf later. I was wanting to get hormone panel done to see where I am sitting before starting anything. At this point getting my dr. on board for any kind of testing has not been possible. I would like to know what you fellow Canadians do for hormone testing. Are there mail in Canadian tests or how do you deal with it from a private "pay per service" point of view? I am totally a newbie at all of this so any pointer or advice would be much appreciated! Cheers!

• 2 months later...

So did you get your tests?

If  not, go to your Dr and straight up tell him your dick isn't working. They'll try to give you a script for dick pills and send you out the door, but request labs to be done for safe measure and while they're at it you just happened to hear that low testosterone might be the culprit.

To get the labs they must have a valid medical excuse, and it's up to you to provide them with that should they not already draw the conclusion.