Adding an oral (Anadrol) mid or end of cycle.

Please correct me if I should have made this post elsewhere on the forum.  Currently a cycle of 400mg/week Test E and 200mg/week Masteron E, with RAD140 (SARM, aka Testolone) and some GHRH/GHRPs.  Making some good progress, but some people have suggested using Sarms on their own between cycles of AAS, and/or to add an oral to my current cycle.  I was looking for options that were on the milder side toxicity-wise, but would offer good bang for buck short term.

Considering adding 25-50mg of Anadrol for 4 weeks either mid cycle or for the last 4 weeks.  Any advice?

13 hours ago, crippledclimber87 said:

Please correct me if I should have made this post elsewhere on the forum.  Currently a cycle of 400mg/week Test E and 200mg/week Masteron E, with RAD140 (SARM, aka Testolone) and some GHRH/GHRPs.  Making some good progress, but some people have suggested using Sarms on their own between cycles of AAS, and/or to add an oral to my current cycle.  I was looking for options that were on the milder side toxicity-wise, but would offer good bang for buck short term.

Considering adding 25-50mg of Anadrol for 4 weeks either mid cycle or for the last 4 weeks.  Any advice?

To answer your questions simply about the anadrol, I'd suggest you evaluate that when you're there. If the goal is to bulk and appetite has shit the bed, then adding in an oral will only add to the problem. And in terms of toxicity... well then I'd avoid anadrol anyway. And adding two orals anyway, MOST TIMES, I consider overkill - unless you know exactly why and have a plan. 

Personally, unless this is a beginner style of cycle (doubt that it is), I would re-evaluate the anabolic portion. I think that would be a better option.