eddie255

vancouver drivers-bc drivers

hello bothers and sisters this vancouver is a joke after 2 inch of snow schools shut down and accidents drom bc drivers not have a clue how to drive in snow. I am from this city and what a joke to know we have the worst drrivers in the world im sure. People from ontario and alberta know how to drive so i gotta rant VANCOUVER IS  HONG KOOVER AND PEOPLE HERE AR CLUELESS IN SNOW -  and we got icbc to deal with as well worst insurance, worst prices for homes as well ---welcome to gookville --buckle up

Now now..... BC is a big province. The  interior gets just as much snow as alta. Just not as many "new Canadians".

You can't account for all the "new Canadians" driving skills. Especially when they learned to drive in Delhi or elsewhere..... 

I personally would move to northern Cali or Oregon, but too many Americans there 😏  

I work in Victoria, and this past week with the snow; while people were able to drive competently no one drove around. The whole city seemed to shut down for three days, blew my mind.

I wish snow tires were mandatory in BC. Getting stuck behind someone spinning their tires on flat ground is ridiculous!

Hey Eddie can you knock it off with the racism against asians in two different threads now it would be greatly appreciated thank you. I’ve had about enough of your spewing of verbal diarrhea. You ever considered some people on here may not be a white illiterate fool like yourself?

• Like 1

Eddie one more post with racism and I will drop the fucking ban hammer myself

Definitely not appropriate whatsoever.

Yeah not cool bro, I don’t care if your black , white,yellow or purple, people are just that PEOPLE, btw I seen some pretty fucking shitty white drivers .

im going to chime in here,is this is racism,why was everyone quiet then these muslim memes came out?if people are people,where was the outrage when in that trudeau thread there was all types of jokes that i can easily classify as racist. My point is,dont be a hypocrite. You cant condemn one form of racism and allow another.

im locking this thread but you guys to actually read this and think it over