Jump to content
OLYMPIC

Priligy(Secret of Pornstars)

Recommended Posts

What PRILIGY is used for

PRILIGY is a treatment for premature ejaculation (PE) in men 18 to 64 years old who have all of the following :

  • ejaculation in less than 2 minutes following penetration, on most occasions, with little stimulation and before the man wishes to; and
  • marked personal distress and interpersonal difficulty as a result of premature ejaculation (premature ejaculation troubles the man and his partner); and
  • poor control over ejaculation.

PRILIGY, containing the active ingredient dapoxetine, is a type of drug called a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) and belongs to a group of drugs known as other urologicals. PRILIGY increases your time to ejaculation and can improve your control over ejaculation and reduce your distress over how fast you ejaculate. This may improve your satisfaction with sexual intercourse. Priligy is commonly used in the porn industry,a must have for any bodybuilder or man who wants to impress a lady and leave a permanent scar on her 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Body techs Priligy really works well. 

It is Not for me though lol. 

As a wise man once said, hurt her from the inside and she will never forget you....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LONEJONES said:

Body techs Priligy really works well. 

It is Not for me though lol. 

As a wise man once said, hurt her from the inside and she will never forget you....

hahah love it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mindovermatter2 said:

looks interesting but i have the opposite problem..takes me too long to finish lol

might aswell join the porn industry  while youre at it ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just be careful, too much if this stuff at once can cause ED. Pair priliigy with Viagara to avoid this, and give your woman one hell of a night.

Edited by Magic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Magic said:

Just be careful, too much if this stuff at once can cause ED. Pair priliigy with Viagara to avoid this, and give your woman one hell of a night.

cialis > viagra. eff that stuffy nose feeling

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, ElectricRocker said:

Lol @3ml I got some of this on the way I’ll let ya know how it works 

Lol

maybe try itnon my x for me lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 3ml said:

Lol

maybe try itnon my x for me lol

All I know is, your lady after priligy and Cialis will not want to see you for another week hahah. I absolutely love fkin priligy 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, OLYMPIC said:

All I know is, your lady after priligy and Cialis will not want to see you for another week hahah. I absolutely love fkin priligy 

Can’t wait to try this stuff lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I finally tried this last night lol. I only took 1 dose, I took it about an hour before hammering down,  It shocked me actually how good it worked as most times when I’m super horned up I’m like a 2 pump chump with the old lady these days, when I was younger I never had that issue.

Anyways,  It felt like I could last forever. I got her off a few times I probably lasted like 45 min which is great for me these days, but  It was actually getting annoying cause I could feel myself about to explode within the first 5 min then it would vanish, this happened off and on a few times lol I thought I’d never be able to bust but I did and it was Epic, or as @OLYMPIC says “amazeballs”! Lol . So I see where this stuff is great for control and lasting for a good while. 

Pretty awesome stuff if you ask me. I think next time I’ll play with the doses and take one more tab and see what she brings lol. Going to share some with friends as they want to try as well. 

Anyways I’d recommend to try if your like me and a 2 pumper lol  or as the description says, and get your pornstar on ?

 

Edited by ElectricRocker
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ElectricRocker said:

So I finally tried this last night lol. I only took 1 dose, I took it about an hour before hammering down,  It shocked me actually how good it worked as most times when I’m super horned up I’m like a 2 pump chump with the old lady these days, when I was younger I never had that issue.

Anyways,  It felt like I could last forever. I got her off a few times I probably lasted like 45 min which is great for me these days, but  It was actually getting annoying cause I could feel myself about to explode within the first 5 min then it would vanish, this happened off and on a few times lol I thought I’d never be able to bust but I did and it was Epic, or as @OLYMPIC says “amazeballs”! Lol . So I see where this stuff is great for control and lasting for a good while. 

Pretty awesome stuff if you ask me. I think next time I’ll play with the doses and take one more tab and see what she brings lol. Going to share some with friends as they want to try as well. 

Anyways I’d recommend to try if your like me and a 2 pumper lol  or as the description says, and get your pornstar on ?

 

May have to put this in the to try list. Lucky for 15 mins with the wife lately been compensating by chowing down extra to keep her happy lol. Not that I mind.  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it safe to use priligy combined with cialis or Jack Hammer?

Im curious to try priligy out but always cautious when trying something new

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, ElectricRocker said:

I’ve done this multiple times with no issues. Just be prepared for a wild ride lol

What dosage of each do you use?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jayz-23 said:

What dosage of each do you use?

Usually take 2 ps and one cialis for the ride lol. Most times I just take 2 ps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...