Injection issue.

NovaFreak

I pinned my delt as per the norm only 1ml pulled the pin out a small stream of gear came out , don’t know how much loss there was, today there is a slight rash on the skin and some itch and bit of muscle soreness , this is the first time this happened , same gear so no question in that, it’s not hot or swollen , any ideas ? 

• 1 month later...

It happens sometimes if you pull the needle too fast or don't let it sit in the site for a bit. Did you have a bit of air at the end of the syringe? About 0.5 cc of air at the end of an injection keeps the gear trapped and prevents it from leaking out

Edit: ah shit just saw how old this post is haha

Edited by instagrande

You don't have to worry about that. Tbh I was freaked of having even the tiniest air bubbles in my first cycle. And I aspirated all the time. 

I don't even aspirate anymore. Four blasts in, I've never pulled blood, never injected into a vein and never had an issue with air. I'm a cheap fucker and hated seeing leftover gear in the syringe, so I started putting 0.2-0.5 cc of air (depending on how much I'm injecting) at the end of the syringe. Not only does it push all the gear into the muscle, but it helps prevent leaks. 

Even if you did inject into a vein or get air in one, you'd need something like 3cc of air before it does anything to you

On 4/17/2019 at 5:42 PM, instagrande said:

You don't have to worry about that. Tbh I was freaked of having even the tiniest air bubbles in my first cycle. And I aspirated all the time. 

I don't even aspirate anymore. Four blasts in, I've never pulled blood, never injected into a vein and never had an issue with air. I'm a cheap fucker and hated seeing leftover gear in the syringe, so I started putting 0.2-0.5 cc of air (depending on how much I'm injecting) at the end of the syringe. Not only does it push all the gear into the muscle, but it helps prevent leaks. 

Even if you did inject into a vein or get air in one, you'd need something like 3cc of air before it does anything to you

I was paranoid of air in my tubes as well, sometimes wasting quite a bit just trying to squirt the tiny air bubbles out. 

My trt doc explained what @instagrande said. You need a large amount of air, and it has to be in a vein. Air in the muscle will work its way out and have no detrimental effect as per my trusted doc.

Going way back to the op, the pain and swelling you got was probably from "subcutaneous bleed". Your gear coming back to the surface and the solvents annoying the sensitive tissues. Happens here and there. Z-tracking can help if you're prone to that type of thing. 

I think @OLYMPIC posted an article on injection techniques that could be a help to us all.