Test+mast+tren.....ideal dosages for a cut/recomp

Synyster

Looking for any changes ud make to my cycle...if u see any glaring problems.

This is with a cut/recomp goal in mind.

I handle sides VERY well.  Ive run test as high as 3g or 3.5g/wk in the past and tren ace as high as 1400 or 1750mg/wk.  This will be my 8th or 9th cycle.

My general plan is as follows (but depending on my results this can be altered):

Tbol @40mg/day (wk1-3)

Tbol @60mg/day (wk4-6)

Sustanon @500mg/wk (wk1-20)

Masteron E @500mg/wk (wk1-7)

Masteron E @600mg/wk (wk7-12)

Masteron E @700mg/wk (wk13-20)

Trenbolone Acetate @350mg/wk (wk7-10)

Trenbolone Acetate @525mg/wk (wk11-15)

Trenbolone Acetate @700mg/wk (wk16-20)

Aromasin @6.25mg/day (wk1-20) (seems like a lot especially combined with the masteron which may have mild anti E properties. But so far so good at 20 days in)

Melanotan II @ various dosages.  (Entire cycle) -Helps raise my insulin sensitivity I suppose.  All I know is when I add MT2 I lose weight easier and hold on to more muscle.

[OPTIONAL]

Superdrol @20-30/day (wk 17-20)

ALSO IF FUNDS ALLOW....

MK-677 @ 25MG/DAY (entire cycle)

Igf1 DES @ 40-80mcg bilaterally mid workout (Entire cycle)

Im currently 20 days in and just starting to feel like Superman starting 5 or 6 days ago.  So far so good although the tbol makes me feel kinda shitty after I take it.  Even taking it in spread dosages versus all at once.  But I'll make due.

Questions

1.  What do u think of this masteron dosage?  Ive never ran mast before. Some say no point in going over 500mg/week.

2.  If ur goal was to cut/recomp and u were running test+mast+tren...how would u set up your dosages?

Thanks 

Run the mast at 600 the whole way through. If you are experienced thats a decent dose. I dont agree with the ramping of your doses, doesnt make sense to me, they ramp on there own with the long ester. But it must work for you

Edited by Cheapshot

I personally would just leave the tbol out. I think most of the tbol out there is complete shit but thats only my experience.

I dont really have any issues with ramping doses but i honestly dont see any big difference between 500 and 700 mast e. So i say pick a dose and stick with it.

I do like ramping tren tho

I've never really liked the idea of upping doses throughout. More so with a compound like Mast which is rather weak and you're running enanthate as you up it, the new dose will take a couple weeks to build up.

I think the cycle is overly complicated and I would just do this

1-20 Sustanon 500mg/week

1-20 Masteron 500mg/week

1-20 Aromasin 6.25mg/day

1-6 Tbol 50mg/day

7-20 Tren Ace 500mg/week

I personally wouldn't run the masteron anyways, I find it just makes people's skin oily and doesn't really do much else.

What I think is better and would really do is the following:

1-16 Sust 750mg/week

5-14 Tren Ace 400mg/week

1-16 Winstrol 25mg/day

47 minutes ago, storman said:

I personally would just leave the tbol out. I think most of the tbol out there is complete shit but thats only my experience.

I dont really have any issues with ramping doses but i honestly dont see any big difference between 500 and 700 mast e. So i say pick a dose and stick with it.

I do like ramping tren tho

I thought I was the only one who felt this way about tbol. I just assumed i was a non responder 

2 minutes ago, Cheapshot said:

I thought I was the only one who felt this way about tbol. I just assumed i was a non responder 

i wouldnt let someones experience steer a person,if that was the case,no one would be using gear because everyone has suffered from a bad experience.

ive had amazing pumps from tbol,ive actually had success with tbol. it is not a common faked item at all. to be honest,this is the first time ive heard anyone ever say anything about tbol

I simply cant handle the back pump from tbol ,aside form that i swear by tbol. amazing compound

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NorthernLifters said:

i wouldnt let someones experience steer a person,if that was the case,no one would be using gear because everyone has suffered from a bad experience.

ive had amazing pumps from tbol,ive actually had success with tbol. it is not a common faked item at all. to be honest,this is the first time ive heard anyone ever say anything about tbol

I simply cant handle the back pump from tbol ,aside form that i swear by tbol. amazing compound

Honestly maybe ive never run it high enough. But all I really got was high blood pressure. Maybe some better pumps

13 hours ago, Synyster said:

Looking for any changes ud make to my cycle...if u see any glaring problems.

This is with a cut/recomp goal in mind.

I handle sides VERY well.  Ive run test as high as 3g or 3.5g/wk in the past and tren ace as high as 1400 or 1750mg/wk.  This will be my 8th or 9th cycle.

My general plan is as follows (but depending on my results this can be altered):

Tbol @40mg/day (wk1-3)

Tbol @60mg/day (wk4-6)

Sustanon @500mg/wk (wk1-20)

Masteron E @500mg/wk (wk1-7)

Masteron E @600mg/wk (wk7-12)

Masteron E @700mg/wk (wk13-20)

Trenbolone Acetate @350mg/wk (wk7-10)

Trenbolone Acetate @525mg/wk (wk11-15)

Trenbolone Acetate @700mg/wk (wk16-20)

Aromasin @6.25mg/day (wk1-20) (seems like a lot especially combined with the masteron which may have mild anti E properties. But so far so good at 20 days in)

Melanotan II @ various dosages.  (Entire cycle) -Helps raise my insulin sensitivity I suppose.  All I know is when I add MT2 I lose weight easier and hold on to more muscle.

[OPTIONAL]

Superdrol @20-30/day (wk 17-20)

ALSO IF FUNDS ALLOW....

MK-677 @ 25MG/DAY (entire cycle)

Igf1 DES @ 40-80mcg bilaterally mid workout (Entire cycle)

Im currently 20 days in and just starting to feel like Superman starting 5 or 6 days ago.  So far so good although the tbol makes me feel kinda shitty after I take it.  Even taking it in spread dosages versus all at once.  But I'll make due.

Questions

1.  What do u think of this masteron dosage?  Ive never ran mast before. Some say no point in going over 500mg/week.

2.  If ur goal was to cut/recomp and u were running test+mast+tren...how would u set up your dosages?

Thanks 

Honestly I like progressively upping doses in long cycles and think this looks okay. Tren for 20 weeks would kill me though. I’d use EQ instead of mast though! Tbol doesn’t do shit to me, I’d take anavar or winny instead without a second thought. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Strength4dayz said:

Honestly I like progressively upping doses in long cycles and think this looks okay. Tren for 20 weeks would kill me though. I’d use EQ instead of mast though! Tbol doesn’t do shit to me, I’d take anavar or winny instead without a second thought. 

Part of the reason why I used mast and tbol this cycle is bc ive never used them before.

I have a long list of compounds that ive never tried and want to start crossing them off to ensure im not missing anything.

I can add strength extremely easily genetically...i figured tbol would likely give me more size and fullness than anavar.  It's worked out well so far.

Spiked my BP right away but I'm on a super low dose ACE inhibitor now and BP is literally perfect (120-125/75-80)

I’ve never been much of a fan of running masteron unless running it pre contest. If you’re very lean it’ll give you a nicer, harder looking appearance, if you’ve still got decent body fat - might not notice much.

the only thing I may suggest is lower the masteron dose or the AI. Seems like overkill to me - if you’re looking to grow or recomp, estrogen is still an important component and to me, this is like trying to run your estro into the ground. 

But just to answer the questions regarding test Tren and mast. Test will always vary, but Tren and mast 1:1.

and this post is already getting long. But something I think many SHOULD do, but they don’t, is ramp doses.

• Like 2

On 2/23/2019 at 3:34 PM, Synyster said:

Part of the reason why I used mast and tbol this cycle is bc ive never used them before.

I have a long list of compounds that ive never tried and want to start crossing them off to ensure im not missing anything.

I can add strength extremely easily genetically...i figured tbol would likely give me more size and fullness than anavar.  It's worked out well so far.

Spiked my BP right away but I'm on a super low dose ACE inhibitor now and BP is literally perfect (120-125/75-80)

Totally get wanting to try something new. Everyone responds to compounds differently so you may just love it. 

• 9 months later...

I’m doing 500mg of Test E and I’m gonna toss either the Tren E or the Mast E in with it my last 8-9 weeks how much do I add or which should I add etc. to get lean an hard but still get good muscle size. I’m 38 years old done several cycles before I’m like 16 percent body fat sitn at 180. 

5 hours ago, Rich Cope said:

I’m doing 500mg of Test E and I’m gonna toss either the Tren E or the Mast E in with it my last 8-9 weeks how much do I add or which should I add etc. to get lean an hard but still get good muscle size. I’m 38 years old done several cycles before I’m like 16 percent body fat sitn at 180. 

How much Tren and mast have you used before?