Npp vs tren

Frostislandking

Never used NPP before, anyone with experience?

Whats it like for athletic work compared to tren? Tren is great for keeping that rock hard look but shitty for cardio. 

My joints are dying are two a days sparring, bag work, grappling and weight training.

Dont wanna get that bloated look tho and would prefer not to get too far out of my weight class.

Anadrol was nice on my joints 

NPP is probably one of my top compounds - amazing anabolic and bloat can be kept minimal with an on point diet.

HOWEVER, like others have said its not tren - tren has a look that only tren can bring. But unless competing I don't really see a point when it comes to the side effects - or used for a short period. 

48 minutes ago, GameChanger said:

my 2 cents,if you are bald or are not prone to hair loss,id add in stanolone. most people have overlooked this compound but it can do miracles without joint pain or cardio related issues

Tren absolutely destroys my cardio.

However, with that being said I have run a Test/Tren/EQ cycle before and noticed my cardio wasn't as affected by the tren as it normally would be.

11 hours ago, Fullblown said:

Tren absolutely destroys my cardio.

However, with that being said I have run a Test/Tren/EQ cycle before and noticed my cardio wasn't as affected by the tren as it normally would be.

EQ is pretty good for RBC but i still find anadrol better for that(which for whatever reason i dont bloat on anadrol)

I think ill try NPP and if i loose that rock hard look then fuck it ill run tren next time. 

Can anyone compare strength between npp n tren?