newfieyz

Genetec pictures

New packaging looks great. Definitely fits in the stash drawer with ease. Great look on the outside and the contents are second to none. 

Good looking Guys !

20190620_173817.jpg

• Like 3

Another good looking packaging from Genetec, nice, clean and safety include. The hologram is a great thing to overcome counterfeit product. Well done!

64645902_468574680378847_4528701413408112640_n.jpg

• Like 3

Just received a little order and had a first time looking at the new oral packaging. Must say very well done and professional! Good job genetec. 

31B6B6C6-0CDE-4BA6-903C-8E12A267CDCD.jpeg

9F695BD0-DAB2-45C8-A4A1-D56AF9EF9002.jpeg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ManUpBiteDown said:

They are good! I used many of the products in the past but not the best lol 

Why do you continue to troll Genetec threads on multiple forums with your "Genetec is good but not the best" statements? 

Unless you have a review about their products why not keep your fact-less opinions to yourself about who the best is and is not.

You have ZERO lab reports, blood tests etc but yet you somehow think "Genetec is good but not the best". You are the epitome of an internet troll.

Edited by G-Force
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ManUpBiteDown said:

They are not the best lab, also one of the reps was selling innovagen in bulk also. 

Lets get the back story as to why @ManUpBiteDown is attempting to derail this review thread and discredit Genetec. Its all documented on Canadianbrawn by his other handle "Jr". You see folks it all started when a Genetec rep was adjusting his parameters with regards to payments. This client (ManUpBiteDown aka Jr.) was not happy about it and became very upset. Please see the thread here: https://canadianbrawn.com/threads/genetec-research-reviews.11/page-10

Now it seems its his mission to drag Genetec through the mud. All because a rep changed his payment parameters. Are you really that much of a weasel @ManUpBiteDown

Oh and before you say you are not "Jr" please see below:

Jr posted on CB: "Also Genteic resells innovagen"

Jr posted on CB: "I'll just go to Innovagen since that's there back lab they resell"

Manupbitedown posted on NL: "also one of the reps was selling innovagen"

Now in regards with your obsession with stating the fact that this Genetec rep also sells Innovagen is another attempt to someone insinuate the two brands may not be equal in quality? You do realize being a rep is about making money, and trying to appeal to a larger market segment by carrying multiple brands could yield you more sales. Some people want different packaging, some want different carrier oils, some brands offer a more diverse product line etc the list goes on and on for why a rep would carry multiple  brands so your attempt at additional discrediting of Genetec by repeating this statement only makes you sound less intelligent and bridges the gap between your two handles ManUpBiteDown and Jr.

Maybe it’s time you actually “ManUp” and shut up. 

Edited by G-Force
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I understand your frustration with your old rep. I can dig up the emails if youd like? 

Genetec is still a great lab boys! Just not the best!!! Sorry if I took it to far. 

You want me to run your lab n do bloods okay, then I'll run my other two labs n do bloods no problem!!!

I'm on syn I get bloods done on December 4th, then ill do genetec and get my blood done np 

Edited by ManUpBiteDown
More information

14 hours ago, G-Force said:

Lets get the back story as to why @ManUpBiteDown is attempting to derail this review thread and discredit Genetec. Its all documented on Canadianbrawn by his other handle "Jr". You see folks it all started when a Genetec rep was adjusting his parameters with regards to payments. This client (ManUpBiteDown aka Jr.) was not happy about it and became very upset. Please see the thread here: https://canadianbrawn.com/threads/genetec-research-reviews.11/page-10

Now it seems its his mission to drag Genetec through the mud. All because a rep changed his payment parameters. Are you really that much of a weasel @ManUpBiteDown

Oh and before you say you are not "Jr" please see below:

Jr posted on CB: "Also Genteic resells innovagen"

Jr posted on CB: "I'll just go to Innovagen since that's there back lab they resell"

Manupbitedown posted on NL: "also one of the reps was selling innovagen"

Now in regards with your obsession with stating the fact that this Genetec rep also sells Innovagen is another attempt to someone insinuate the two brands may not be equal in quality? You do realize being a rep is about making money, and trying to appeal to a larger market segment by carrying multiple brands could yield you more sales. Some people want different packaging, some want different carrier oils, some brands offer a more diverse product line etc the list goes on and on for why a rep would carry multiple  brands so your attempt at additional discrediting of Genetec by repeating this statement only makes you sound less intelligent and bridges the gap between your two handles ManUpBiteDown and Jr.

Maybe it’s time you actually “ManUp” and shut up. 

I love you

1 hour ago, ManUpBiteDown said:

I understand your frustration with your old rep. I can dig up the emails if youd like? 

Genetec is still a great lab boys! Just not the best!!! Sorry if I took it to far. 

You want me to run your lab n do bloods okay, then I'll run my other two labs n do bloods no problem!!!

I'm on syn I get bloods done on December 4th, then ill do genetec and get my blood done np 

Clearly your main priority in life is to garner attention from people (good or bad) as you just keep repeating the same nonsense. Maybe you wouldn’t be this way if your parents paid more attention to you as a child.

And sure get bloods done, or don’t, nobody gives a shit what you do at this point as your credibility lies somewhere in between complete shit and zero. So we will wait for December 4th for you to post blood work but how could we ever believe you? Is someone standing over you as you do your injections to confirm what your brand your using and dosage? 

Edited by G-Force

@G-Force @ManUpBiteDown

THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER!

This thread will now return to the normal, and accepted, process of valid, credible, substantiated reviews.

@ManUpBiteDown One more word, 1, and I say this after noting that the top dog on the other forum specifically stepped in to speak and that didn't seem to register or be enough to take notice. so 1 more word and I am going to ban you so hard your descendants are going to wince every time they pass a GNC! This is me being fair after my last attempt at diplomacy in dealing with one of these threads was ignored.

Be happy I didn't take this action already as G-Force has made a strong case on what he has brought to my attention in this thread. We will not tolerate garbage being brought in here from other forums, or new related rubbish being started here for whatever motivations.

No response is necessary, and in fact I don't want one. Not 1 more word in this thread or any other that proliferates this nonsense. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER WARNING!

• Thanks 1