Look at Tony Huge's blood

funlog

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/6/2019 at 11:46 AM, Shelbysdad said:

It is weird cause he always says he uses mostly sarms and short "experiments" of gear. Looks like red pudding, holy shit. 

The face of a business lying about how he obtained his build? That's unheard of in this industry 🤣.

He got there like anyone else and now he preaches the things that make him his money. Just like any other supp sponsored athlete that pushes products, sure they use or used it, but by no means is it the foundation they built their success on.

• Like 1

I just thought I would drop my thoughts on this - blood letting is actually a thing. Perhaps not quite the way he is doing it... but it is. Donating is perhaps the safest and best way to do this. 

But its important to keep an eye on your red blood cell count as this can cause additional problems. 

Also to the people commenting on the blood in the video... its coagulated due to oxygenation lol

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 5/10/2019 at 2:31 PM, Corey5150 said:

I just thought I would drop my thoughts on this - blood letting is actually a thing. Perhaps not quite the way he is doing it... but it is. Donating is perhaps the safest and best way to do this. 

But its important to keep an eye on your red blood cell count as this can cause additional problems. 

Also to the people commenting on the blood in the video... its coagulated due to oxygenation lol

I've seen a fair amount of posts by guys who just do home phlebotomy . Many of the places that sell pins also sell the kit to do it. Not really much danger, I don't suppose, so long as you educate yourself and maintain hygiene.