Syringes and needles

MaskedMisery

Discovered a new source with even better prices than Surgo.

Payless Medical Canada

I needed to buy some slin pins and found these guys who had better prices than anyone, not even close. Checked out some other items and compared my last Surgo invoice and was blown away. I thought the Surgo prices were amazing, and compared to everywhere else I had price shopped they were but these guys beat them hands down.

eg. BD™ 1cc TB Syringe & Needle 25G x 5/8'' 100/box (Non-Safety) Luer Slip Tip - Surgo $34.10, Payless Medical Canada $24.92

The slin pins I bought were far cheaper than even Lifesupply, the next closest best price for Allison Medical that are just as good as BD IMHO but far cheaper. Paid $15 Box/100 for 30G .5" 1/2cc U-100 slin pins and Lifesupply was $$22 or $23 a box.

That's a significant difference. Flat rate shipping in Canada $7.00 and free at $150. 2-3 days shipping time.

I will always continue to price shop before ordering but damn, I think I'll be hard pressed to beat these guys on price. Lets hope my first order arrives without issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

Discovered a new source with even better prices than Surgo.

Payless Medical Canada

I needed to buy some slin pins and found these guys who had better prices than anyone, not even close. Checked out some other items and compared my last Surgo invoice and was blown away. I thought the Surgo prices were amazing, and compared to everywhere else I had price shopped they were but these guys beat them hands down.

eg. BD™ 1cc TB Syringe & Needle 25G x 5/8'' 100/box (Non-Safety) Luer Slip Tip - Surgo $34.10, Payless Medical Canada $24.92

The slin pins I bought were far cheaper than even Lifesupply, the next closest best price for Allison Medical that are just as good as BD IMHO but far cheaper. Paid $15 Box/100 for 30G .5" 1/2cc U-100 slin pins and Lifesupply was $$22 or $23 a box.

That's a significant difference. Flat rate shipping in Canada $7.00 and free at $150. 2-3 days shipping time.

I will always continue to price shop before ordering but damn, I think I'll be hard pressed to beat these guys on price. Lets hope my first order arrives without issue.

For some reason I have images of Hellraiser...

1 hour ago, Physlifter said:

holy crap that place has awesome prices. Finally!!!  I wouldn't mind supporting the other suppliers but jesus christ the shipping costs more than the pins themselves!! 

I was just about post regarding my order, which barring any stupidity from Canada Post, will be here tomorrow according to the tracking.

When I ordered I was told shipping out of Barrie Ontario but turns out Barrie didn't have stock which the system doesn't show you. Instead it's coming from Mirabel PQ which is fine, it still comes in the 1-3 days, just Barrie would have been next day for me. No big deal but depending on where you are it might add a day or so but at those prices....who cares right...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I just ordered:

• (CS/5) BX/100 SURE COMFORT INSULIN SYRINGE, 30G, 1/2IN (12MM), 1CC1$14.95
  • BX/100 NEEDLE HYPO 21G X 1", THIN WALL.1$6.79
  • BX/100 SYRINGE WITH NEEDLE PLASTIC 3CC 25G X 1.5IN1$15.37
  • Plus tax and shipping = $47.90

Let's hope it's a good deal quality wise. I used to pay alot more in person for all of these

Edited by a_ahmed

2 hours ago, a_ahmed said:

I just ordered:

• (CS/5) BX/100 SURE COMFORT INSULIN SYRINGE, 30G, 1/2IN (12MM), 1CC1$14.95
  • BX/100 NEEDLE HYPO 21G X 1", THIN WALL.1$6.79
  • BX/100 SYRINGE WITH NEEDLE PLASTIC 3CC 25G X 1.5IN1$15.37
  • Plus tax and shipping = $47.90

Let's hope it's a good deal quality wise. I used to pay alot more in person for all of these

From Payless everything I have received has been name brand no seconds or anything like that. I got exactly what i ordered and absolutely 0 complaints about the product. Except for the initial point of origin glitch I had with them no complaints at all. I'm sure whatever you ordered will be fine.

Oh, I should mention that I have ordered from them again already and the order was perfect, no delay shipping this time either, even though last time it was only 1 day so hardly a real delay.

• 1 month later...

Actually went to shoppers get a 21 g because I had only 18 needle, got a ton of question, try to say it was for prescription and than more questions, store was freakin pack, I just finally told the old hag it was personal reasons that I could not disclose, than she ask how many, I said I take 40 , than she went into another tail spin about they only had 8 to sell.  Moral of the story , be prepare for questions, tell them subtantenous injection, if possible try order in advance and just pick up. The BS people have to go through. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Musclet1 said:

Actually went to shoppers get a 21 g because I had only 18 needle, got a ton of question, try to say it was for prescription and than more questions, store was freakin pack, I just finally told the old hag it was personal reasons that I could not disclose, than she ask how many, I said I take 40 , than she went into another tail spin about they only had 8 to sell.  Moral of the story , be prepare for questions, tell them subtantenous injection, if possible try order in advance and just pick up. The BS people have to go through. 

Yup, when it comes to pins and things like bac water I send my wife. The only way I’ll go myself is if it’s when I’m filling  my test prescription. Fuck the 20 questions and shifty looks.  I don’t know why my wife never has a problem, but it’s 50-50 whether I’ll get the shake down. Kind of odd that my wife never gets questioned..  Though,  I suppose a glance at me and it’s pretty obvious what I’m doing..  but who cares, use and possession of steroids is 100% legal here

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

They are not allowed to question you , they have to provide you with exactly what you ask for.

Unfortunately this does not stop many pharmacists and assistants from being difficult and tedious. They have a certain degree of responsibility for customers' safety (ensuring correct meds, dosages, etc) so it is no surprise that people regularly get an inquisition on ancillaries as well - their fundamental mandate is to be thorough so that nobody ends up dead...

I just accept that if I go to a bricks and mortar pharmacy there is a significant possibility that it is going to be a hassle. Also, I have found that not all pharmacies are well stocked so they might not even have what you want (ie preferred syringe, needle length, needle gauge, etc) which can further complicate the transaction because you have to keep asking what they DO have.

For me it is just easier to order online. No hassles and I get exactly what I want. Just have to a little more organized ahead of time...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fizzyx said:

Unfortunately this does not stop many pharmacists and assistants from being difficult and tedious. They have a certain degree of responsibility for customers' safety (ensuring correct meds, dosages, etc) so it is no surprise that people regularly get an inquisition on ancillaries as well - their fundamental mandate is to be thorough so that nobody ends up dead...

I just accept that if I go to a bricks and mortar pharmacy there is a significant possibility that it is going to be a hassle. Also, I have found that not all pharmacies are well stocked so they might not even have what you want (ie preferred syringe, needle length, needle gauge, etc) which can further complicate the transaction because you have to keep asking what they DO have.

For me it is just easier to order online. No hassles and I get exactly what I want. Just have to a little more organized ahead of time...

100% agree with you. Often it's too much of a hassle and better to order them online instead of having to go through all the complications and questions they have. I started ordering mine online too, I was tired of always having to justify myself as to why I needed syringes, I would just say its personal or I have a prescription and need syringes/needles asap. They end up selling them to you, but they have the weirdest looks and expressions and it's just uncomfortable.  

What's crazy is when I send my GF, they never ask her why she needs them and it's done under 2 minutes. Same as @GainTrain lol

1 hour ago, Fizzyx said:

WTF?

Yep lol, she was close to a drug store once so I told her if she could swing by and get me some needles since I was almost out. She went to the same place I go normally and it was the same people, but they never asked her what it was for or anything really.. As soon as I come by and ask for the same thing I always have the : ''Is it for you?'' ''Whats is it for?'' and shit like that... They are biased as F***...

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Not sure where everyone is from but in guelph Ontario I can go to a needle exchange that is run by the government.  I walk in I can get all my pins draw tips and all including wipes and a sharpes bin ALL FOR FREE  ... as much as you want as often as you need... You just need to find out where they are located in your city...

The people working there do not ask questions like what you need it for or anything... they basically are there to supply people with clean supplies to have safe injections. You do need to leave a code witch consist of your  year and month of birth and your mothers madien name . They do this to keep track of stats somehow but it never comes back to or on you.. 

I haven't paid for my supplies for two years

Just wanted to share this for people who are on a budget or haven't heard of the option..

😁

Edited by Garrett

• 4 weeks later...

Folks, I only have good things to say about Surgo so far. Ordered on Monday evening arrived on Wednesday morning. Noticed on the invoice a couple items on backorder, realized I made a mistake in my order and emailed to see if they could change it. Within 24 hours changed and the rest of my items will be here tomorrow. Prices are good, too. 

• 1 year later...

I am just waiting my 1st order Depo-Testosterone (Cypionate) to arrive, FML that I spent hrs on searching on the product, where to buy etc i didnt realized syringes is also an other learning curve so here i am again at your mercy oh mighty knowledgeable people. I was told to use 25g to withdraw and 18g to inject, but how long does the needle has to be, didnt know there are so many options. I have got the link of where to order from my question is do i need 18G X 1" or 18G X 1 1/2" for the injection?

No Sir you put the gauges in the wrong order. It’s 18g to draw with and 25g to inject with. Never inject with a 18g it’s a harpoon. 25g to inject it’s a 1 inch needle. Some folks inject with a 23g also as it’s a faster injection. You can get needles and syringes at any pharmacy. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team