Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

• 2 weeks later...

Still new around here but just received my 2nd order from BT today. Admittedly the first order was simply for some Asin, proviron and test therefore I can only comment on the quality of those. The Test E has been smooth, I've been kinda cruising with it up until now. No complaints there. Don't have bloods to support my test levels but overall I feel great, if not better than with the previous Test E I had from another lab.

For the prov, Have only been running it at 80mg/day. Overall, based on my mood/sex drive and minor aesthetic points , it appears to be working as expected. I feel the same way any other time I had run prov. That's a good sign.

Just ordered a bunch of Tbol & some SARMS. I've never dealt with SARMS before, not too sure what to expect (If much at all). I do have extensive experience with Tbol though, so I'll touch base much later on to give a quick review on it.

Customer service wise they've been great. Threw in a little gift for my first order. Have been super accommodating, quick replies and very fast shipping.

So I would give these guys a solid 10. Like with the Tbol, I'll have to come back in about a month or so when I get some injectables and/or when the orals I just got start to fully come into play.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, decasustcombo said:

I got some BT DNP and going to use it in my pct. Was wondering how to make them into those 100mg capsules lol. I saw on the description it is crystalized and what is the difference between powder and crystalized dnp? Do I have to mix them with corn starch? Thanks all!

I'm not sure if it's wise to run DNP during PCT. I personally don't have experience with it but I've read it can cause muscle loss that's why people run it while on cycle. Maybe someone more experienced can chime in and give you better answer! 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, decasustcombo said:

I got some BT DNP and going to use it in my pct. Was wondering how to make them into those 100mg capsules lol. I saw on the description it is crystalized and what is the difference between powder and crystalized dnp? Do I have to mix them with corn starch? Thanks all!

Probably best asked in the aas section you may get better responses, as this is a review section.  there’s also a lot of info on dnp there.  

• Thanks 1

Ordered a batch of stuff from BT. The Madol however is what I feel the best. The strength it gave me survived a 2 hour work out and was able to train every sets to failure, I wasn't feeling that while I was on the M1T. Other injectables were extremely smooth and no pip at all.

Now waiting for the DHB to come now and can't wait.

• Like 1

The rep is a great guy i have been ordering for a year or so now and allways get great gear . I am gratefull to have this source because the gear in van city is over priced weak and most is bunk . The bt gear is smooth and strong and allways arrives 3-4 days after i send funds ----consider yourself very fortunate to get gear at these great prices and it is allways legit and strong gear. I have went elsewhere in between orders and i paid top buck for other gear that gave me pip and was weak gear so slap me and give me a kick in the ass when i risk going elsewhere

awesome first class service-- i pay for next day ship and i get my order in less than 24 hour after send funds---more like 20 hour its at my place and even reg canada post ship i would get my order in 3 - 4 days but i like next day it is well worth the few extra bucks for next day and im very happy with all /the bt line up 

Fast Service, new labels look snazzy. BUT

I did not get a tracking number after I ordered.. I know I'll get something eventually from BT, but.. for 30 bucks you pay for the number. Covers the reps ass and mine. I have access to many labs but BT is still my go to, and still will be.

I give this order a 7/10 (Gotta have a lil bit of criticism or ya never grow, ya dig?)