Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

Currently in they week 2 of the DHB. 

The solution is extremely thin, thinner than any of their products. No PIPs at all in all of my body parts. I was able to use a 30g insulin needle without problems. BT did a good job on the formula for DHB, umder this cold weather and my solution are still delivered in a liquid form and not crashing.

It has an after taste like tren. Tren is a metallic taste and DHB is something else that I can't explain. You will know when you pin that in. Slight body temperature increases and mild night sweats. 

• Like 2

On 2/18/2019 at 3:43 PM, decasustcombo said:

Currently in they week 2 of the DHB. 

The solution is extremely thin, thinner than any of their products. No PIPs at all in all of my body parts. I was able to use a 30g insulin needle without problems. BT did a good job on the formula for DHB, umder this cold weather and my solution are still delivered in a liquid form and not crashing.

It has an after taste like tren. Tren is a metallic taste and DHB is something else that I can't explain. You will know when you pin that in. Slight body temperature increases and mild night sweats. 

I just got some new product.. test AnD tren..  as mentioned the oil is very thin .. awesome.  No pip.. the tren is super dark..idk if thst still means anything.. and I noticed the taste as well 

5 hours ago, Trapsandlats11 said:

I just got some new product.. test AnD tren..  as mentioned the oil is very thin .. awesome.  No pip.. the tren is super dark..idk if thst still means anything.. and I noticed the taste as well 

Tren is supposed to be a dark colour, they had a pic in a few pages ago in this thread of the Tren with MCT oil. Metal taste of the Tren is also normal

• Like 1

On 2/26/2019 at 11:04 AM, decasustcombo said:

Tren is supposed to be a dark colour, they had a pic in a few pages ago in this thread of the Tren with MCT oil. Metal taste of the Tren is also normal

Tren is typically dark yes but doesn't have to be at all.  I've had everything from almost totally clear to dark brown to dark orange/rust type color and everything in between over the years..its all been great

9 hours ago, Synyster said:

Tren is typically dark yes but doesn't have to be at all.  I've had everything from almost totally clear to dark brown to dark orange/rust type color and everything in between over the years..its all been great

BT tren is good and I believe the colour of the tren has most to do with the raw product used and the amount of time it takes for the impurities to be cooked off, a darker tren usually means it was baked or cooked longer and almost looks "burnt" in my limited experience the colour doesn't really indicate quality 

13 hours ago, Synyster said:

Well, he was asking about the bodytech's Tren. So it's dark. 

22 hours ago, NovaFreak said:

Yes , BT is open but they have gone private , no new customers I believe.

Did they send an email out with a new way to contact them? I was looking to place another order and my email just gets sent back.

I've tried replying to our old email exchanges  and scrolling through my junk but nada.

Edited by Sam

13 hours ago, Sam said:

Did they send an email out with a new way to contact them? I was looking to place another order and my email just gets sent back.

I've tried replying to our old email exchanges  and scrolling through my junk but nada.

It was posted in the BodyTech section - he wasn’t accepting new clients after Jan 6th.  The “newish” email was around for awhile. But Nova was correct they have gone private. 

On 2/2/2019 at 12:19 PM, GameChanger said:

Cherry flavored oral tren in stock 

IMG_20190202_111536.jpg

I'm going to have to try this. Haven't touched tren in years but always wanted to give oral tren a run. 4 weeks during summer here we come. Anyone try the oral tren yet? If not I'll log it