Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

Well .. I’d like to do a shout out to bodytech .. took a total of one day to get products .. communication always top notch.

giving their new products a try ..

1cc of DHB and 1cc winstrol/stanolone blend along with some tren 

first shot today nice and smooth in lat with 25g pin .. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, JT79ZXT said:

Well .. I’d like to do a shout out to bodytech .. took a total of one day to get products .. communication always top notch.

giving their new products a try ..

1cc of DHB and 1cc winstrol/stanolone blend along with some tren 

first shot today nice and smooth in lat with 25g pin .. 

The DHB is real good. On my 5th week now and the shape is looking full, better than before when on NPP. 

Never in my 14 years have i seen oils like this. I'll be making my,First shots tomorrow, I'll update how it goes. I'll be withdrawing with my 25 gauge, 1 inch 

Just by shaking the vial around, I can see its extremely thin. I'm pretty sure I can do a slin shot with this. 

I've done dhb a few times, most left me crippled. Let's see how bt dhb goes 

IMG_20190309_193015.jpg

New order with BT since the “big shake up”. I’ve been using BT for over 4 years. And I have to say that it seems as though the product is even better than before. 

Pins very smooth, wife and kids both commented on my growth over 4 short weeks running 400mg test and 350mg tren A per week. 

Top notch product the service/communication with the new rep has been great

• Like 1

Ordered Friday and I got it this morning. This has to be a record for me lol. It will be a little while before I get to use the test. I have a shitload to get through, but I will be doing a short run with the DNP real soon, so I will be able to give a review of that in the near future.

Edited by Durk
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone!  I’ve been using BT products for my last three preps and I have to say it is the best products I’ve used!  The rep for Bt is awesome, always fast shipping. I’ve started their t400 and going into my prep I only use 400mg/week and that stuff does wonders for me!  Can’t wait to start using the tren e and masteron e later in my prep.  Thank you Bt for always doing your best!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Been using bt for probably one and a half year now and so far so good no complaints, they always treated me good.

Got my order monday , everything was there and Product looks good like always , rep is super to deal with another 10/10 for me. 

On 3/20/2019 at 9:49 AM, GameChanger said:

4 new items added 

Ripped is our new spring blend. 50mg Winstrol and 50 Stanolone (Pure DHT) 

Metribolone, another version of oral tren 1.5mg/ml

Inj Winstrol at 75mg/ml

Inj superdrol 30mg/ml

IMG_20190320_104548.jpg

You keep adding new stuff making me want to try things like the new ripped stack mean while I only want to run  a 1.2gr test-e only cycle... 

Damn you 

I placed my order on a Monday and I received it Wednesday ... I'm very satisfied how fast BT processed. I ordered T3 liquiq 30ml, for $ 60 nothing beats that, fuck tyromel .... I take 2 drops and I feel it well. Also I tryed Stanolone, for me it is one of the best roids cutter pills very potent . After I tryed DHB., it was my first time with dihydro base and I love effets , much more anabolic than Equipoise and mixed with stanalone OMG ....for cuttng , you will not be disappointedi.
t's been 3 days now I'm on Anabol inject and I feel it , good pump . I looks like to have enough of skin , I'm so tight with them ... Next month I will try Superdrol inject I hope it's good like the others , I'll keep you informed.

On 3/23/2019 at 10:17 PM, Ricktropin said:

I placed my order on a Monday and I received it Wednesday ... I'm very satisfied how fast BT processed. I ordered T3 liquiq 30ml, for $ 60 nothing beats that, fuck tyromel .... I take 2 drops and I feel it well. Also I tryed Stanolone, for me it is one of the best roids cutter pills very potent . After I tryed DHB., it was my first time with dihydro base and I love effets , much more anabolic than Equipoise and mixed with stanalone OMG ....for cuttng , you will not be disappointedi.
t's been 3 days now I'm on Anabol inject and I feel it , good pump . I looks like to have enough of skin , I'm so tight with them ... Next month I will try Superdrol inject I hope it's good like the others , I'll keep you informed.

What are you running the dhb and stanalone at? Superdrol is always fun 

8 hours ago, Littlefry said:

What are you running the dhb and stanalone at? Superdrol is always fun 

Superdrol ❤ or Anabol inj at 150 mg / week , mixed with 300 mg of DHB all divised by 6 injections per week with insulin seringue 27g   . I finished Stanalone in pills ,  dosed it one pill for first week and 2 until the end with very good results.

Edited by Ricktropin