Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

On 3/6/2019 at 12:40 PM, Littlefry said:

I'm going to have to try this. Haven't touched tren in years but always wanted to give oral tren a run. 4 weeks during summer here we come. Anyone try the oral tren yet? If not I'll log it

Hey bud ive been running it and a few guys down here too .. and ill tell u right now i love it ! And my boys love it too.. dont have to worry about the cough but you get all the gainz from it .. really good product !

On 4/21/2019 at 10:18 PM, Tracadien said:

Hey bud ive been running it and a few guys down here too .. and ill tell u right now i love it ! And my boys love it too.. dont have to worry about the cough but you get all the gainz from it .. really good product !

What dose you running it at and for how long? Looking at running test p / mast p for 12 weeks during summer thinking it would be a good addition. Simple stack 

I started it a 0.5 ml a day for 3 days and dose up to 1.0ml /250mcg a day . U could go higher but .. i would jot recommend anything over 1.25 ml it is a pretty high dose .. tho theres is some reports of people running up to 500mcg a day oral .. but .. in my “personal opinion” i think 500 is playing with fire .. 250mcg a day is a good dosage . 

I've used quite a few labs including BT in the past and they were top notch. I used BT products again for my last cycle and all the products great.  Cycle consisted of TNT450  and oral Winny and also used their HCG, Nolva and Clomid.  Just finished PCT and made great gains and had a really successful PCT.  Going to be using them again for my next run a couple months from now.  It's nice to have a lab like this available to us providing quality product at a very reasonable price.

Just into a few weeks of my 4th order with BT. Great service as always. 

First time every using Tren. On a low-dose regimen...1/3 ml of Tren A EOD, along with 1/3 NPP and 1/3 Test P.   Just a combo I came up with after researching low dose Tren protocols. Gotta say, love what I'm feeling and seeing so far. Unfortunately been sidetracked with a stomach bug, but up till then, was making amazing gains and starting to shed fat.  Felt strong and full. No sides at all. And the new formula ROCKS...so thin and smooth. Great job guys.

Edited by TopSkilos

my guess is 24 hrs

Winstrol exhibits a longer half-life as a result of its structural modifications, enabling the injectable format of Winstrol to possess a half-life of approximately 24 hours, and 9 hours for the oral preparation of Winstrol.

• Like 1

Sorry if it's been asked, but it's hard to go through all of the pages.

For their website, it says to login to view pricing. Do they keep customer info on file? Or is your shipping / personal info purged after every purchase somehow (ie they contact you after purchase asking for your info and purge email lists, or whatever)?

Interested in the lab, but still gun shy on sites that force customer information on a hackable server.

Edited by johnnycake

On 5/7/2019 at 2:58 AM, johnnycake said:

Sorry if it's been asked, but it's hard to go through all of the pages.

For their website, it says to login to view pricing. Do they keep customer info on file? Or is your shipping / personal info purged after every purchase somehow (ie they contact you after purchase asking for your info and purge email lists, or whatever)?

Interested in the lab, but still gun shy on sites that force customer information on a hackable server.

I'd most definitely say you're worrying too much.

If u really want to be overly secure like ur 007 ordering crank u can just send them encrypted emails...then send them cash in the mail.  But make sure to wear gloves when putting the cash in the envelope etc..and use a moist sponge to activate the envelope glue. That way u leave no fingerprints or DNA evidence either. 😜

No need to worry so much man.

• Haha 2

With our new fully upgraded website ready to launch,we will be opening up shop. We will offer special pricing for members of Northern Lifters only,but we also have a set minimum of $300 per order.

Website will be open to all new customers but prices will be higher on the website.

Full details coming soon,

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/9/2019 at 1:37 PM, GameChanger said:

With our new fully upgraded website ready to launch,we will be opening up shop. We will offer special pricing for members of Northern Lifters only,but we also have a set minimum of $300 per order.

Website will be open to all new customers but prices will be higher on the website.

Nice sounds like a great deal for bt products as I'm a long time user 5+ years. I sent and email off for a new list the other day but no response yet. Some of the new products have peeked my interest. 

On 5/9/2019 at 11:37 AM, GameChanger said:

Excellent 👏👏👏

PRODUCT REVIEW- Hulk Smash (Metribolone)   1.5mg/ml 30ml 

This product had me intrigued. Wasn't sure what to expect..i used 1ml 60min pre workout. I noticed increased aggression, strength and endurance. Almost feels like a halotestin in regards to strength and power.   If you are looking to add some quick strength/power/endurance to your workout i suggest adding this in..great to bust past those PR's.  Also had me sweating like a beast, raised body temp.

Edited by mindovermatter2

On 4/8/2019 at 7:24 PM, SoopaJoocy said:

I hope this is the right place for this but I didn't want to start a whole new thread for this; I have just recieved some BT products through a 3rd party locally here and I'm stoked to try after reading these reviews. I read in here that the website is now private but I can add stuff to cart and essentially go through the whole bit so do I need some type of access? Would much rather eliminate the middle man. Thanks!20190406_153226.jpg

Just a quick update; entering week 5 and hhoollyyy! Hahahaha. If anybody is reading this and waiting to pull the trigger on BT... don't. Catch the sale price on the website right friggen now and get joocy as a mother!

"You're gonna like the way you look, I guarantee it."

💪🦍

• Haha 1

On 5/9/2019 at 2:37 PM, GameChanger said:

Looking forward to it! Got my eyes on my next EQ blast. 

Congrats on the new website! 

Got some masteron, first time using the new blend (mct oil) and it’s the smoothest year I’ve pinned. It literally flows through a insulin needle like water. I’ve used other mct oil labs in the past but none were as thin as btechs, there was no pip at all either.  

40mgs a day, 3 days in (2 nights) and I felt the mast already from morning wood both mornings. 3rd day I had leaner and tighter stomach as well but that could be from other things I’m taking. 

Will be trying more things in the near future, havnt had an issue from btech ever. 

New to Northern. 

Just started working with Bodytech and I've got nothing but good things to say about them. Prompt service, quality gear (no pip, oils don't look like cloudy piss, smooth as hell, professionally labeled, pills pressed and packaged properly).

Even though I have no rep here, I still would stand behind bodytech 100%. 

• Like 1

Didn't get a chance to review them on my last interaction. I love their test, I used them years ago and it was ok. they have done so well to upgrade everything. I am amazed with the quality. 

Also I am in love with Madol. It may be my preworkout of choice for a long time. 10mg does wonders for me. Slight boost of agression, but comes off as just being amped and strong. 

Bt is my #1 for quality..been with them for years..cust service is unbeatable..prices are the lowest and quality is always 100%. They're always prompt and reply right away..Shipping is fast and packaging is exeptional.👌

Hello folks...

Another shout out to this lab and the rep.  On my previous order, about a month or so ago, I goofed-up and didn't specify Stanalone inj. vs Stanalone oral....I was wanting inj. and since I had ordered the oral before, I was sent the oral version again. My mistake 100%.  BT was gracious to pitch in on the shipping for a reship.   I added some primo and MORE Tren A.  

Due to their shipper having an accident (btw, BT, hope they're alright)...the shipment was not sent out at the usual lightning-quick speed BT is known for...so the rep paid the extra for 2 day shipping! Fantastic service, as always.

This has been me first go at Tren.  Gotta say....wow!  I'm on what may be considered a TRT dose...around 120mg/week along with about the same Test prop.  The results have been astounding.  I'm a quick responder and strong genetic base. But I tell ya. I'm amazed.  I'll have to post-up a pic one day.  I'm 58 and honestly don't train that hard, lol...this stuff is recomping me like nobody's business. I'm sitting at 220lbs, 5'10"...so I've shed a lot of fat during this short course of Tren A. And am gaining muscle.  Very impressed with this product. And zero side effects with the Tren.  

Love this lab and the products.  The service is amazing. Thank you BT.