Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

3 hours ago, Littlefry said:

Just started 750 test-e 600 mast-e only two weeks in but as always great product from BT. Smooth injections, no pip, all good. Shipping always quick and on point. Hmm do I throw in 10mg superdrol for 4 weeks...

If ur gunna do superdrol I'd suggest 10mg for 6-8 weeks.

Or if u want to stick to 4 weeks id definitely go higher with the dosage.  3 weeks @20mg/day (6 days on 1 day off) then final week @ 30mg.

Keep an eye on your blood pressure.

Really loving the new BT 25mg anavar..along with there mk-677..I feel like I constantly have a pump..appetite is always high..energy for my workouts is great. Also take 600mg test e a week.

21 hours ago, GameChanger said:

We have added a primo e and Mast e blend. 50/50=100mg

Next up is primo e and tren e. This blend should be perfect for people who fair well with tren. A perfect body composition blend. Excited for this one. 

Sounds delicious 

Two days into taking BT tren ace.  Had only taken one shot (80mg) and I'm experiencing my typical tren sides already.  Heartburn. No night sweats yet but I'm sure that'll come eventually.

Also day 2 of 20mg BT superdrol.  Pump was disgusting...major fullness.

On 5/31/2019 at 3:00 PM, Synyster said:

If ur gunna do superdrol I'd suggest 10mg for 6-8 weeks.

Or if u want to stick to 4 weeks id definitely go higher with the dosage.  3 weeks @20mg/day (6 days on 1 day off) then final week @ 30mg.

Keep an eye on your blood pressure.

I've ran superdrol before a couple times 20-30mg. Currently cutting so I'm thinking 10mg for 6 weeks will add fullness back and dryness with the mast in the mix

Placed an order through the website, was weary doing it through a website at first but pulled the trigger and I'm glad I did.

Very prompt service. Great packaging.

Did a shot of Tren E and Mast E just now, and I have no idea what carrier oil is used, but was the smoothest shot ever. I ran out of drawing pins, so I just used a 23g and I drew up a ml of each in like a second. Same with the injection, barely touched the plunger.

So far I'm impressed. Will give an update in a week or two on how I'm feeling and progressing in the gym. 

Edited by airman
  • Like 1

On 6/7/2019 at 5:57 PM, airman said:

Placed an order through the website, was weary doing it through a website at first but pulled the trigger and I'm glad I did.

Did a shot of Tren E and Mast E just now, and I have no idea what carrier oil is used, but was the smoothest shot ever. I ran out of drawing pins, so I just used a 23g and I drew up a ml of each in like a second. Same with the injection, barely touched the plunger.

So far I'm impressed. Will give an update in a week or two on how I'm feeling and progressing in the gym. 

23 gauge for this stuff is like using a garden hose.

In fact I literally probably wouldnt need to touch the plunger amd it would empty on its own within a minute or so.

Ive always been a fan of pinning every single day.  Even if I'm using longer esters.  To me it just means that I'm setting myself up to have as little fluctuations as possible of the hormones in my blood.  It can be a pain in the ass shooting daily when ur doing 3 or 4 compounds and most or all are longer esters because I'm drawing for instance 0.65mL of masteron prop + 0.9mL testosterone enanthate + 0.2mL trenbolone enanthate + 0.75mL boldenone cypionate.  2.4mL of oil per day x 7 days a week. But major pain in the ass to draw that up every day accurately with a 3mL syringe.

Id much rather take 3 shots every day with a slin pin where i can more accurately measure the 0.65mL also.  Only downfall is slin pins only are available in lengths up to 1/2" and when you're 337lbs like me....1/2" isn't anywhere near deep enough for my glutes or hams. Or quads but I make quads work no problem...its just not ideal.

But that tiny needle allows me to hide the oil in all kinds of places that I usually wouldn't go with a 25 gauge. 

• Like 1

This is not a review but more of a question as stated I’m just getting back at it I will only be doing test this run , has there always been a 300 min purchase with this company ?

On 6/10/2019 at 8:37 AM, CapeBretonDadBod said:

This is not a review but more of a question as stated I’m just getting back at it I will only be doing test this run , has there always been a 300 min purchase with this company ?

Maybe I read it wrong but I read the post with the mention of the $300 min to be that applying to special pricing for board members but you had to min order $300. To just order off of the site at a bit higher prices there wasn't a minimum? If someone could pls clarify.

On 6/7/2019 at 8:57 PM, airman said:

our mct blend carrier oils will be the future standard for UGL's, our promise

Placed my first order from the website on Wednesday. Wife just got home from work and said "Hun, you have a box in the mail"...I was like ermmmm, wonder what that is as I wasn't expecting my order to show up so fast nor would I have thought anything of it if it didn't come until next week.

Everything looks awesome and the packaging was super.

I just want to say a big thanks to @GameChanger for everything and for the little extra prezzie that arrived with my order. Your order also beat all the rest of my gear getting here so now tomorrow I have to go out locally to find some pins as there is no way I'll be able to wait for my other order to arrive lol. Pic in the pics thread.

Will update once I get going.

Edited by Francis "Frank" Castle

21 hours ago, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

Placed my first order from the website on Wednesday. Wife just got home from work and said "Hun, you have a box in the mail"...I was like ermmmm, wonder what that is as I wasn't expecting my order to show up so fast nor would I have thought anything of it if it didn't come until next week.

I just want to say a big thanks to @GameChanger for everything and for the little extra prezzie that arrived with my order. Your order also beat all the rest of my gear getting here so now tomorrow I have to go out locally to find some pins as there is no way I'll be able to wait for my other order to arrive lol. Pic in the pics thread.

So just officially popped my cherry lol...Pinned a full cc of Test E 250 in my Deltoid. I'm actually a little embarrassed that I was nervous. Between the 25 Gauge pin being so small and sharp and the BT Test flowing so nice and smooth, there was nothing to it. No pain after and sitting here going wtf, that's it lololol...Laugh if you will bit I am so stoked right now, lol..

Thanks again @GameChanger

22 hours ago, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

Just had the exact same experience. First time ordering direct and WAY less hassle. Ordered on Monday morning had it by Thursday. Packaging was excellent everything as advertised. @gamechanger made me a lifer 🤙

• Like 1