Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

9 minutes ago, a_ahmed said:

i was debating ordering some melanotan too i wish i did urgh...

I've used melanotan in the past, and got an amazing tan.  However what I didn't like is that my cheekbones looked burned, almost dirty.  Not sure why, when using a tanning bed,  I even started covering my face, but still my cheekbones got way, way darker then the rest of me.  

Will probably try again, but at a much lower dose (I know it doesn't look like it under the gym's fluorescent) I have a fairly dark, so maybe I just went overboard on it the last time. 

Been a while since I have went over 250mg of Test E. 

First time taking Bodytech goodies. Now on 1g Test E only for a week. I see some nice fullness and appetite increase. Libido is also thru the roof, alpha feeling overall. Gonna stay on 1g for a while or maybe even increase lol.

Oil is almost like water, very clear and liquid. Which is great as I use slin pins, so it goes in faster than other stuff I've tried. The gear is also basically pip free so far.

EMT payment is a big plus for me. Processing+shipping was some of the fastest I've seen.

Here's my Bodytech review. I was waiting to do this because I wanted to run the compounds and let them saturate in my body. Overall summary of this review is that I am happy with Bodytech and the rep, and the service and price structure is very, very competitive.

I made a big order but blasting Test/Tren/EQ + used Anavar for a week but I was getting ahead of myself with the oral. Vials are clean and spotless and I really like the tablet bottles which look like an Rx bottle. Very handy to have if traveling or don't want someone to ask questions. 

The best thing about the oils has been how smooth and quick they are to draw and pin. The carrier oil used (I think MCT?) is like pinning water. Very handy to have if I'm in a hurry and can't warm up the vial. And pinning glutes with a 1.5" pin is made much, much easier because I don't have to push so hard and deal with pip later. 

First pin of the Tren had me in a coughing fit and I legit thought I was going to die lol. The Tren colour is a tasty rusty colour and again, very easy to pin. 

The rep is very helpful and replies quickly and being able to pay via EMT is very convenient. Bitcoin is obviously the safer route but legit though, if you're using your real name and address for delivery the security from Bitcoin goes out the window. 

I gotta say though - shipping speed is insane. It's like Amazon Prime for gear lol. Placed the order on Wednesday and everything arrived by Friday. Amazing. Good to have this speed in case something goes wrong during a blast and you need that one or two last-minute compounds or AIs. 

EQ has been rough on me so far because I aromatize like a motherfucker and I'm battling it with Adex as much as I can. Waiting for Asin + Letro to arrive and then I'll manage control of my E2. Don't wanna drop EQ because it's been so good at combating the anti-cardio properties of Tren. Although EQ anxiety is felt everyday but I'm conscious of it and in control.

Var for the week that I used it was awesome. Major pumps at the gym - but I'll save it for the end of this blast.

Again, rep is great, shipping is fast, delivery is secure and all the vials and tabs are clean. 

There is one big con to BT: 

- the prices are so fucking competitive you're gonna wanna buy everything in stock. I had to keep telling myself: "nah dude, don't order a shitload of test and bloat like the Michelin man"

- if you're the type of person that doesn't have a lot of self-control, have fun pissing your savings away on all the shit you don't need lol (legit though, you'll be happy with BT)

Edited by instagrande

1 hour ago, instagrande said:

Here's my Bodytech review. I was waiting to do this because I wanted to run the compounds and let them saturate in my body. Overall summary of this review is that I am happy with Bodytech and the rep, and the service and price structure is very, very competitive.

I made a big order but blasting Test/Tren/EQ + used Anavar for a week but I was getting ahead of myself with the oral. Vials are clean and spotless and I really like the tablet bottles which look like an Rx bottle. Very handy to have if traveling or don't want someone to ask questions. 

The best thing about the oils has been how smooth and quick they are to draw and pin. The carrier oil used (I think MCT?) is like pinning water. Very handy to have if I'm in a hurry and can't warm up the vial. And pinning glutes with a 1.5" pin is made much, much easier because I don't have to push so hard and deal with pip later. 

First pin of the Tren had me in a coughing fit and I legit thought I was going to die lol. The Tren colour is a tasty rusty colour and again, very easy to pin. 

The rep is very helpful and replies quickly and being able to pay via EMT is very convenient. Bitcoin is obviously the safer route but legit though, if you're using your real name and address for delivery the security from Bitcoin goes out the window. 

I gotta say though - shipping speed is insane. It's like Amazon Prime for gear lol. Placed the order on Wednesday and everything arrived by Friday. Amazing. Good to have this speed in case something goes wrong during a blast and you need that one or two last-minute compounds or AIs. 

EQ has been rough on me so far because I aromatize like a motherfucker and I'm battling it with Adex as much as I can. Waiting for Asin + Letro to arrive and then I'll manage control of my E2. Don't wanna drop EQ because it's been so good at combating the anti-cardio properties of Tren. Although EQ anxiety is felt everyday but I'm conscious of it and in control.

Var for the week that I used it was awesome. Major pumps at the gym - but I'll save it for the end of this blast.

Again, rep is great, shipping is fast, delivery is secure and all the vials and tabs are clean. 

- the prices are so fucking competitive you're gonna wanna buy everything in stock. I had to keep telling myself: "nah dude, don't order a shitload of test and bloat like the Michelin man"

- if you're the type of person that doesn't have a lot of self-control, have fun pissing your savings away on all the shit you don't need lol (legit though, you'll be happy with BT)

I agree 100% with your review BT are amazing 🙂 

3 hours ago, instagrande said:

Awesome review, buddy. 

Since I also aromatize too easy...I'm curious what you'd dose aromasin/letro at?

30 minutes ago, TopSkilos said:

Awesome review, buddy. 

Since I also aromatize too easy...I'm curious what you'd dose aromasin/letro at?

Tbh, I don't know lol. I've never used Asin or Letro before so this is going to be a first. But studies show a dose of 0.5mg-1mg Adex reduces estrogen by 50-80%. Letro at 0.1-0.5mg reduces estrogen by 75-78%. My ratio of Test:Adex is 100mg:1mg. So I have to base the dosage on some mathematics and feels. 

As for Asin, which I'll try first - before going the Letro route - is the standard 12.5mg E3D. Will do a blood test after two weeks to see how that's going. But there's no rebound with Asin so I'll have a better idea of whether I've crashed my E2 sufficiently. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jetpilot said:

I agree 100% with your review BT are amazing 🙂 

Just to add another voice singing the praises of BT and @GameChanger . My wife is absolutely astounded at the results so far...As someone new to the scene I can really appreciate the excellent treatment and service that goes an awfully long way to securing me as a customer for as long as they'l have me!

Cheers.

7 hours ago, instagrande said:

Tbh, I don't know lol. I've never used Asin or Letro before so this is going to be a first. But studies show a dose of 0.5mg-1mg Adex reduces estrogen by 50-80%. Letro at 0.1-0.5mg reduces estrogen by 75-78%. My ratio of Test:Adex is 100mg:1mg. So I have to base the dosage on some mathematics and feels. 

As for Asin, which I'll try first - before going the Letro route - is the standard 12.5mg E3D. Will do a blood test after two weeks to see how that's going. But there's no rebound with Asin so I'll have a better idea of whether I've crashed my E2 sufficiently. 

Awesome...sounds good.  I look forward to hearing your results.

I meant to leave a review earlier - just got busy.  But another top-notch experience with @GameChanger.

And I know this isn't normal b/c I think it's just a matter of geography, but I received my shipment the next friggin day!

I'm thinking I might do a log for my first blast and will provide further feedback on the bodytech supplements, but just have to stay off for a little bit and get my bloodwork sorted first.  Doc pulled me off TRT until I donate blood and retest - which I did right away.

My hemoglobin and hematocrit went wonky b/c of a diarrhea tsunami I suffered in the days leading up to the blood test.   Interestingly my pre-donation hematocrit was the EXACT same number as my blood test months ago after I was properly hydrated.

So, FWIW, hydration can really skew these numbers - like 10 point hematocrit difference.

6 hours ago, BoosterJuice said:

Placed order a week ago. Says order is complete. Thought I would have gotten a tracking number. Waiting for an email reply on status of the order.  Guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens. Sucks not knowing the status of an order. Will update later.

Received my order today! Didn't receive a tracking number when it was sent but my package arrived quick. Everything was well packaged. Ordered Test E and Tren E. I'm a diabetic and have my blood work done every 90 days. I just had my bloodwork done 2 days ago and have an Drs apt next week to review. He checked off to have my test checked on this one. So I'm interested to see what my natural levels are at before cycle. I was up front with my doctor about starting a cycle and he going to monitor everything for me as I go. Pretty lucky to have this doctor. We will do more frequent bloodwotk. I will update on what I'm taking , how much and my lab results as I go here. So far BodyTech was quick to get my order at my door which I'm thankful for. So we are off to a good start. 

Edited by BoosterJuice

Few things ima clear up.

Error for the delay begins on Ahmed's end. His order did not "supposedly" go out on Thursday, it did go out. Order was verified and payment was accepted on the 24th and was shipped on the 24th. Had his address been correct, it would of arrived next Friday. Vs the week and half delay which incurred due to his mistake of leaving out the unit number on his corrected order. 

Our orders are forwarded to our shipper. It's a simply copy and paste, so can't be an issue from us, which I did say to Ahmed. Ahmed right away accused our shipper of the mistake because he verified he sent correct info. I then provided screenshot of the addy he provided with order and he then apologized. Personally this is what ticks me off is when people jump the gun right away and blame a rep or someone else. 

Had he given his addesss correctly the first time, there would be no issue and we would have shipped the vial mix up. 

The delay in response later next week, it's simple. It's a long weekend and we shut down Thursday. We all got a life and I'm not taking work with me. This was blown way out of proportion because he seems agitated because his order is late but he can blame himself for that. But to assume we are ignoring over a vial is an immature reply but then again he blamed shipper right away, even when the mistake was his. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GameChanger said:

@Francis "Frank" Castle feel free to remove this. This is beyond stupid. Guy is freaking out over a mix up and a delay but the major problem were him because of correct address

I can't be bothered with nonsensical drama. We are too busy for this 

Consider it done brother. I completely understand.

1 hour ago, GameChanger said:

@Francis "Frank" Castle feel free to remove this. This is beyond stupid. Guy is freaking out over a mix up and a delay but the major problem were him because of correct address

I can't be bothered with nonsensical drama. We are too busy for this 

I'll leave the thorough explanation you posted up just as a note verifying that you guys in fact were on top of this had anyone had any doubts. Thank you for taking the time to post despite not being obligated to. Much appreciated.

The matter is now closed and again, anything further that is posted in regard will be removed.