Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

This pre workout shot is the best on the market. 20 min pre workout and go smash all those OR's

Flies through a slin pin. The combination of these 4 items will blow away all other pre workouts created. Our promise. NOTG(Nectar of the gods) is in stock. . 1000mg of lethal power in each vial 

50 mg test base 

20 mg superdrol 

20 mg anadrol 

10mg dbol 

On 8/10/2019 at 8:56 AM, GameChanger said:

This pre workout shot is the best on the market. 20 min pre workout and go smash all those OR's

Flies through a slin pin. The combination of these 4 items will blow away all other pre workouts created. Our promise. NOTG(Nectar of the gods) is in stock. . 1000mg of lethal power in each vial 

50 mg test base 

20 mg superdrol 

20 mg anadrol 

10mg dbol 

Holy crap. That is one kicker of a pre-workout shot right there. 10-20mg of superdrol is usually enough for me on it's own.

My first experience with this lab was great customer service is good products are fantastic.BT carries some products that many other labs don’t and I think that really separates BT from the pack. 10/10 my go to lab from here forward.

products ordered dhb(still waiting to kick in) cardarine and anavar,the orals are doing what they should.

Edited by Dakotahlewis37

We decided to create a cross breed. 

It will be our original helios + cardarine

Cardarine at 5mg. 

This is simply our first version but we wanted to release a new item. We will be adding to this item as time goes on. We appreciate everyone's feedback as we make new items. I humbly say, I beleive our line up is second to no one and we are thankful we have a team full of innovators

• Like 2

18 hours ago, GameChanger said:

We decided to create a cross breed. 

It will be our original helios + cardarine

Cardarine at 5mg. 

This is simply our first version but we wanted to release a new item. We will be adding to this item as time goes on. We appreciate everyone's feedback as we make new items. I humbly say, I beleive our line up is second to no one and we are thankful we have a team full of innovators

Used the helios early in the summer and I loved it. Much better feel then clen to me and personally it seemed to work better as well. The synergy of the compounds plus cardarine sounds fun. 

So my latest BT order just arrived. I placed my order yesterday (Thursday 15, August) and it arrived the very next day, today (Friday 16th). It just doesn't get any better than that. My thanks yet again to @GameChanger et all for the wicked fast service. I'm totally stoked (oh gawd am I outting myself as old saying "stoked" lol) to get on the Primo and review it. The Test E is my standard but the Primo is a first time for me.

Again, I can't speak highly enough of the service and I am sure the gear will be the same high standard that we are all so spoiled by!

To @GameChanger and all else involved my thanks, and sincere appreciation, for the privilege of purchasing from you folks.

BT_Service_It_Doesn't_Get_Any_Better_Than_This.jpg

BT_Latest_Order.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

So my latest BT order just arrived. I placed my order yesterday (Thursday 15, August) and it arrived the very next day, today (Friday 16th). It just doesn't get any better than that. My thanks yet again to @GameChanger et all for the wicked fast service. I'm totally stoked (oh gawd am I outting myself as old saying "stoked" lol) to get on the Primo and review it. The Test E is my standard but the Primo is a first time for me.

Again, I can't speak highly enough of the service and I am sure the gear will be the same high standard that we are all so spoiled by!

To @GameChanger and all else involved my thanks, and sincere appreciation, for the privilege of purchasing from you folks.

BT_Service_It_Doesn't_Get_Any_Better_Than_This.jpg

BT_Latest_Order.jpg

Cool! And the same, next day service happened to me last time with BT as well! Although, it's a geography thing for sure.  If I lived in Flin Flon, I probably wouldn't get it the next day.

I'd be curious to know how the Primo affects you.  This is one thing I'm considering adding possibly next time.  

There's oral Primo too correct?  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BobTheOldLifter said:

Cool! And the same, next day service happened to me last time with BT as well! Although, it's a geography thing for sure.  If I lived in Flin Flon, I probably wouldn't get it the next day.

I'd be curious to know how the Primo affects you.  This is one thing I'm considering adding possibly next time.  

Yup there is but I dunno anything other than it's a bit different substance as in I believe it is Acetate tabletized vs the enanthate ester bonded injectable. The only other thing  I have read is that the oral dose is like 100mg/day but everywhere I see it dosed at 10mg give or take, per pill. Way out of my wheelhouse so I can't say anything beyond that. I'm sure the many others here that know far more about it can comment on the oral.

5 minutes ago, BobTheOldLifter said:

I'll be reviewing for sure as soon as I get a bit into it. My plan is for a 500mg/week cycle on top of my 300/week Test E. Given the nature of Primo, and the dosages that were prescribed for say AIDS patients to boost their immune system that 500 is just about half way between min and max so shouldn't be any issues. I may even cut my Test E back a bit, as why not if I can, right, but we'll see. Bloods are coming up b4 the end of the month but given how I feel I really don't expect any issues and I already know my hematocrit is bang on normal from my blood donation.

1 minute ago, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

I already know my hematocrit is bang on normal from my blood donation.

Do you mean hemoglobin?  They didn't test hematocrit at my recent blood donation.  AND FWIW, my doc seemed quite confident that the blood donation hemoglobin isn't very accurate.  I had my blood tested about an hour after my donation and my hemoglobin only dropped 4 points after giving blood, but dropped 10 points from the blood test the previous day.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, BobTheOldLifter said:

Do you mean hemoglobin?  They didn't test hematocrit at my recent blood donation.  AND FWIW, my doc seemed quite confident that the blood donation hemoglobin isn't very accurate.  I had my blood tested about an hour after my donation and my hemoglobin only dropped 4 points after giving blood, but dropped 10 points from the blood test the previous day.

Sorry, you are correct and I misspoke and should have said hemoglobin. Not sure about where your doc would get the idea the test at the blood services wasn't reliable as I've seen their numbers compared with outside labwork and they came up virtually identical and also when compared to a home testing unit that I guy I know online has so dunno.

I'm not an expert in this area but I think that normal hemoglobin with a high hematocrit is uncommon (perhaps I didn't read that right in my research?), just going from what I have read....but who knows, we'll see when I get the CBC done along with the other tests in the labs.

16 minutes ago, BobTheOldLifter said:

The other thing I forgot to mention just now was that with all of the supplements I take, antioxidants, bioflavinoids, I'm OCD with staying hydrated, daily low dose aspirin etc I'd be surprised if my hemtocrit was high but it will be interesting to see just where it is exactly.

15 minutes ago, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

Sorry, you are correct and I misspoke and should have said hemoglobin. Not sure about where your doc would get the idea the test at the blood services wasn't reliable as I've seen their numbers compared with outside labwork and they came up virtually identical and also when compared to a home testing unit that I guy I know online has so dunno.

I'm not an expert in this area but I think that normal hemoglobin with a high hematocrit is uncommon (perhaps I didn't read that right in my research?), just going from what I have read....but who knows, we'll see when I get the CBC done along with the other tests in the labs.

"I'm not an expert in this area but I think that normal hemoglobin with a high hematocrit is uncommon"

Yeah, that's my understanding too.

A quick pubmed search comes up with the finger stick method not quite as good as the venous blood test.

"Recently, a study in Ireland has demonstrated in routinely collected fingerstick Hb deferred donors that venous Hb is higher than the fingerstick value by 1.07 g/dL (males) and 0.67 g/dL (females)."

This was my experience.   Finger stick was considerably lower than the blood test.

Edited by BobTheOldLifter
typo
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BobTheOldLifter said:

"I'm not an expert in this area but I think that normal hemoglobin with a high hematocrit is uncommon"

Yeah, that's my understanding too.

A quick pubmed search comes up with the finger stick method not quite as good as the venous blood test.

"Recently, a study in Ireland has demonstrated in routinely collected fingerstick Hb deferred donors that venous Hb is higher than the fingerstick value by 1.07 g/dL (males) and 0.67 g/dL (females)."

This was my experience.   Finger stick was considerably lower than the blood test.

Fair enough...Thankfully, even with that variance I'm still within normal range by quite a bit....I'm really eager to see all the stats though once I get the labs done.

Throwing an update in here from two weeks ago with my purchase of Letro + Asin. Holy motherfrickingtwat. Why did I never use Asin before? I was popping 4-5mg of Adex a week on Test/Tren/EQ and now I'm only using 12.5mg Asin twice a week. I feel fantastic. E2 (a little on the high end, but I function better with slightly higher E2) is in control; dick is rock hard throughout the day; have to stand back 6 feet to piss in the toilet in the morning lol. Haven't touched Letro but glad I don't have to.

Also popping 20mg of BT Nolva ED to get rid of some old gyno that's more obvious now that I'm leaning out. Top notch product from BT 👍

Bit of an update here as well. Nothing to report yet as far as performance enhancement but for the first time I pinned through a 30 gauge pin and it went really well. I wouldn't really suggest drawing through 30g but I have some slin pins here for other PEDs so I thought what the F and backloaded one and was like "WOW". I'm ordering some 30g x 1"  right now to swap out the 25g I've been using. there's just no point in stabbing bigger holes with this BT gear! Slick Slick Slick!

Also, I'm pinning the Primo every day and 2 shots so far not even a hint of PIP.

1 hour ago, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

Bit of an update here as well. Nothing to report yet as far as performance enhancement but for the first time I pinned through a 30 gauge pin and it went really well. I wouldn't really suggest drawing through 30g but I have some slin pins here for other PEDs so I thought what the F and backloaded one and was like "WOW". I'm ordering some 30g x 1"  right now to swap out the 25g I've been using. there's just no point in stabbing bigger holes with this BT gear! Slick Slick Slick!

Also, I'm pinning the Primo every day and 2 shots so far not even a hint of PIP.

Yea I started to use my 31g since they switched to MCT and had not problem drawing it out, I also don't have a bulge afterwards

• Like 1