Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

On 8/14/2019 at 6:27 PM, GameChanger said:

We decided to create a cross breed. 

It will be our original helios + cardarine

Cardarine at 5mg. 

This is simply our first version but we wanted to release a new item. We will be adding to this item as time goes on. We appreciate everyone's feedback as we make new items. I humbly say, I beleive our line up is second to no one and we are thankful we have a team full of innovators

What is in the Helios? 

So I got my second order in, wanted to leave a positive review after the last time the ordeal which was part my fault. The tren that was not included was included in this order and i was given a free bottle of madol.

I'm stoked to try cardarine for the first time and to get back on tren. I've been using the sdrol and it works. Test is good, mast is good.

I got some stanolone, it may not be that much of a difference with me already on masterone but i was addicted to stanodrol years ago (prohormone to stanolone). Lowest dose of that stuff was 500mg ed if i recall something like that, i used to run it up to 1500mg, so what that translates to stanolone doses no idea lol.. but at those super high doses i ran it at it was probably super high... whatever im happy to try some real stanolone lol.

I also got a bottle of melanotan, time to get tanned again haha... became paper white

On 8/17/2019 at 6:59 PM, northernlifter1987 said:

Where do you boys and girls get your syringes? In the GTA area 

Payless medical Canada has by far the best prices you'll find. their search is a bit of a PITA but other than them Surgo and Life Supply with Surgo having the better stock and Life Supply the better prices on what they have but again, Payless has the best prices and cheap $7 flat rate shipping.

Got my pack yesterday. Well packaged, discrete, and all around terrific.

Did my first poke of BT last night. Test e, tren e, eq, and mast e.

Butter smooth and ZERO pip.

Within 10 minutes I had a nice warm, fuzzy feeling. I know how my body responds to gear after 30 years - this stuff is 100% legit. Very, very, nice.

Will post again in a month or so to provide more feedback - will be positive, I have no doubt.

Thanks for great service and quick delivery BT!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Livin'Large said:

Got my pack yesterday. Well packaged, discrete, and all around terrific.

Did my first poke of BT last night. Test e, tren e, eq, and mast e.

Within 10 minutes I had a nice warm, fuzzy feeling. I know how my body responds to gear after 30 years - this stuff is 100% legit. Very, very, nice.

Ha! I think you are the first person I have seen post that, I thought maybe I was the only one or it was a bit of Placebo on my part but I get that same warm fuzzy, sort of a sense of well being calm, feeling when I pin. Even more so now that I have added a decent shot of Primo to my protocol.

Cheers

49 minutes ago, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

Ha! I think you are the first person I have seen post that, I thought maybe I was the only one or it was a bit of Placebo on my part but I get that same warm fuzzy, sort of a sense of well being calm, feeling when I pin. Even more so now that I have added a decent shot of Primo to my protocol.

Cheers

It's real. I've been juicing a long time and I am sensitive to what happens...warm n tingly for about 20 minutes, post-pin

• Like 1

I've been running bodytech now for about a year, nothing but good thing to say.

They exceed expectations in price, quality and service. I have switched the majority of my clients to them and converted quite a few people from other labs. 

My experience has been:

Fast service/shipping

Packaging is discreet and safe - no damages

customer service is top - one minor mistake was fixed immediately and was more than taken care of.

cost - speaks for itself

quality - smooth easy pins, no discomfort, MCT blend makes for a gentle and easy pin in almost any site. I have tried a lot of their list and everything I have tried has been top notch.

i believe in giving credit where credit is due.

• Like 1

Got my order in. As per usual fast shipping. Easy to deal with and quality service from the reps. The new packaging and oils look top notch 👌

Sust x4, Eq x4, arimidex x2, stanalone (dht) x3. Looking forward to this next blast of sust 1gr and eq 900mg and maybe an oral (have some superdrol laying around) . Thinking of logging it to...

On 8/14/2019 at 7:27 PM, GameChanger said:

We decided to create a cross breed. 

It will be our original helios + cardarine

Cardarine at 5mg. 

This is simply our first version but we wanted to release a new item. We will be adding to this item as time goes on. We appreciate everyone's feedback as we make new items. I humbly say, I beleive our line up is second to no one and we are thankful we have a team full of innovators

Love the addition of the cardarine - very underused product.

16 hours ago, Jetpilot said:

I normally used Cardarine between cycle 🙂

My favorite time to add it in is at the end of cycles to have the added endurance boost to push volume up higher or in any calorie deficit - for the energy and added fat burning effects.