Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

32 minutes ago, Corey5150 said:

My favorite time to add it in is at the end of cycles to have the added endurance boost to push volume up higher or in any calorie deficit - for the energy and added fat burning effects. 

Corey off topic ! what is your experience with S23?

1 minute ago, Jetpilot said:

Frank I used S23 at multiple time, I am not sure I believe Greg D lol I think the take of Corey is better and less Bias!

Hey no worries man, just passing on the content in case you hadn't seen it. I haven't tried it or looked into it at all really but I saw the video while I was looking at some other of Greg's stuff. Mostly (color me embarassed lol) I watch his food recipes hehehehehe

Running test e, eq, mast e inj 1x/wk. Very nice, no pip.

Just started BT Madol 10 mg pre-workout - a real nice boost in aggression. 

I am blown away by their Cardarine. Never used  PPARdelta agonist before...I am impressed to say the least. 10 mg ed. It has completely eliminated my need for my asthma inhalers (Advair 125 HFA, Bricanyl rescue). I read it has anti-inflammatory properties and I believe it. I can also tell it has helped with digestion/insulin sensitivity - I have type II diabetic "tendencies" due to medication (Advair, HCTZ).

Cardarine also gives a sense of well being and I have doubled my cardio intensity in a week. Not placebo.

Looking forward to my next bloods to see how HDL/LDL/triglycerides are affected.

BT Cardarine will be a staple in my armamentarium from now on.

Just received my first BT order from the website https://bodytechpharma.com I had attempted to order via email the rep with no response - maybe this is a security measure not sending lists to unknown contacts..who knows. 

Ordered on a Wednesday and paid with cantokens, order was processed and shipped the following Monday. Packaging was well done. Completed my first shot of T400 which was smooth and painless . I will add that the oils seem much lighter and thinner than other labs I've used in the past 15 years. I will be a returning customer ! 

2 hours ago, Russian chick said:

So today I have purchased Anavar 25 mg I fallowed exact durations of sending BTC &  screenshot it and send it to the email that was presented to me I never bought steroids before especially through BTC so my question is would I get some kinda email or confirmation that my order is being processed? 

Hi and welcome. 

Strong 2nd post. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Russian chick said:

So today I have purchased Anavar 25 mg I fallowed exact durations of sending BTC &  screenshot it and send it to the email that was presented to me I never bought steroids before especially through BTC so my question is would I get some kinda email or confirmation that my order is being processed? 

From what I know the orders are processed Monday to Thursday. You will get a notification from BT. Just check back Monday or Tuesday. It will update on your BT account.  Just click orders and you'll see progress of your order. Yes you will receive a order recieved and order complete email notification. Haven't had a bad experience yet. Orders get process and shipped quickly. It's the weekend so check back early next week. 

Edited by BoosterJuice
Spelling, added info