Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

25 minutes ago, KetoMuscles said:

Balls!!

Why not make the title of the thread Good Reviews Only.  How can you say in one sentence we don't censor and then threaten to ban someone if they express anything negative?  That is censorship!  Feel free to voice your opinion but only if it matches ours?

And from a business standpoint if it was my business I would want a place were people were free to express their negative experiences so that i could help address them.  Other people would see the care and attention people get when they have concerns.  Builds trust and relationships.  Would probably bring in new business.  Through random lurkers and referrals when a wrong is righted.  Having a half dozen member pounce and threaten to ban is bad business.

Believe me, I'm no dummy.  I get it.  But members should take the time to "qualify" a poster before assuming everyone has an agenda.  If someone has a bad experience they may just want to be heard.  And reassured they aren't alone.  Let it play out.  Not everyone is going to follow old school street cred methods to resolution.  And not everyone is an agent of darkness.

I'm not going to hijack this any further. It just rubbed me the wrong way today.  

Balls? 

Maybe you should try to read prior to speaking. 

Did I say no negative reviews? I did not. 

I said he has 2 posts and also didn't bothering emailing the rep. All of his responses are red flags.

No posts 

Didn't email rep 

4 months old order 

So called hospital visit but no proof 

No one was refraining anyone from positing but I am not letting this board turn into a meso shit show where people can say whatever they want and there is no moderation. 

If people can't be civil and follow basic conduct then there is no reason to have them here. 

You probably don't understand because you are not a sponsor, nor have you moderated a board. We look at stuff in many angles. And I'll repeat it one last time. Everyone needs to follow basic protocol and respect, if simple rules can't be followed, then you can bet the staff here will ban. 

If we allow all people with no posts start posting negative feedback, the board will turn into a shit show, something that we didn't sign up for. 

Whats stopping people from creating accounts and slandering a lab? You think other sponsors would appreciate it if we don't have some rules set up? Of course they won't. 

You may want to start thinking outside of the box vs thinking we are censoring. You want to see censoring? Go to cjm 

We are the only board that even allowed scammers like taureau a chance to prove his innocence. I don't see any of the other boards reciprocating. 

Would be greatly appreciated if you don't spin my words out of context and let us staff handle it the way we have all agreed on. And rules won't be bent, not for anyone 

9 hours ago, usernamebig said:

In all fairness NorthernLifter, I have not seen these “standards and rules” you speak of that I need to contact a rep and mod prior to posting a review.  I only have read the general board rules. If I had read I wouldn’t have posted anything as I do not have an agenda.  That is my mistake and I apologize. I understand that it looks sketchy. I have explained my reasoning and logic behind what I did and although you do not feel it is logically i did take the time to explain as best I could. I said I would post pics of the different brands I have used to prove I’m not a shill for another lab. Empty bottle of mast beside the full bottle of test e that I’m reluctant to use like I said. I may end up Going to the hospital for a proof of visit if I have time tomorrow as wven though this is an annonymous Internet forum and it shouldn’t bug me it does piss me off to be called a liar

0BD1F4BE-7096-4EAD-B91E-AED019D33016.jpeg

FBEDA3EF-3CDC-40E8-A02A-EE73A74D329E.jpeg

This discussion has gone on long enough so I'm giving a closing statement and this story is closed. 

For some here, who seem like total noobs.its common courtesy to msg your rep if something is wrong with a product, especially if you had a reaction. 

Do you know why sponsors pay us on the big boards 2k a month? Because us staff offer them a fair chance. Or else 2 post trolls would be slamming a competitor lab all day. If that was the case, no labs would pay us and would simply join meso which is the epitome of a shit hole zoo full of shills and trolls. 

Simply because you said you are not a shill or you got other gear, you expect me to believe you? I wouldn't believe anyone with no credibility and 2 posts, whether it was a positive review or negative. But negative causes damage to a lab. And that is where we step in to verify the poster and post, to ensure it's valid. Imagine we let every troll come here and post negative reviews with one posts, how fair is that? I wouldn't need to be a mod at Profesional Muscle and sponsors wouldn't bother paying because they can go to meso for free and get blasted for free. 

The amount of politics in the Canadian game is astonishing, also seems like lack of common sense and conduct doesn't exist, or some people just feel like they can do what they want. Maybe you guys should hop on the big boards and see what happens when someone with 2 posts comes and blasts a very credible lab, topped with the fact that they haven't even contacted the lab yet you had time to come on the board to make a post. That is a joke, the way you handled it is a joke. You're 100% coming off as a shill and you would get fully blasted on other boards. It's actually said that basic conduct will now need to be written into rules because people lack basic common sense and respect. 

@CapeBretonDadBod you don't need to apologize to this clown keto, your assessment was 100% spot on because the 2 post member is nothing but red flags. 

Whats to say he didn't have a reaction from any other gear or a narcotic? We should simply believe him because he said so? Come on, use some common sense 

• Like 1

Even after 30+ years of juicing, I get a bad poke now and again, regardless of ug lab. 

Short-esters, dht-based/derived, injecting too quick, and my favourite nicking a nerve have all caused problems.

Nicking a nerve has always brought about debilitating pain...and I don't use the word pain often, I'm more of a discomfort guy.

Buddy with the problem most likely nicked a nerve.

BT is some of the finest gear around, imho.

2 minutes ago, Livin'Large said:

Even after 30+ years of juicing, I get a bad poke now and again, regardless of ug lab. 

Short-esters, dht-based/derived, injecting too quick, and my favourite nicking a nerve have all caused problems.

Nicking a nerve has always brought about debilitating pain...and I don't use the word pain often, I'm more of a discomfort guy.

Buddy with the problem most likely nicked a nerve.

BT is some of the finest gear around, imho.

The problem I'm having is that this kid has claimed to be hospitalized. 

He ran through a whole vial yet couldn't contact the rep ever? And even after he "recovered" he still couldn't contact. Goes against every basic principle 

Shit I don’t want to keep this going but I agree with you @NorthernLifters and why would you go through an entire vial then complain myself personally I wouldn’t go past 2 shots , I’d chalk the first one up to a bad shot and if it happened again after the second I’d stop with the vial and then make contact with the lab and explain my situation. I’m an old fart so what do I know , these young guys know it all .

1 minute ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Shit I don’t want to keep this going but I agree with you @NorthernLifters and why would you go through an entire vial then complain myself personally I wouldn’t go past 2 shots , I’d chalk the first one up to a bad shot and if it happened again after the second I’d stop with the vial and then make contact with the lab and explain my situation. I’m an old fart so what do I know , these young guys know it all .

He doesn't seem to have a problem spending time on the forums explaining his story but through out the whole process of him "suffering" he couldn't take a minute to email the rep? All of these are red flags. Typical scammers who are trying to extort for freebies or just a competitor who sends their troll army. 

All of his non actions are red flags for us staff 

These are all red flags. Seen this way too many times 

@NorthernLifters agreed , that’s basically what I said in one of my posts , I also seen the red flags that’s why I made the post and I’m not even staff. It’s like beating a dead horse now tho, some people just don’t get it, some people are just blind to what’s in front of them because they are so focused on trying to prove their own opinions and make others follow. Rules are rules they are set for good reason , they protect our sponsors but not only our sponsors but the members too, that way if there is a problem with either a member or a sponsor both sides can be held accountable. It’s not rocket science.

1 hour ago, NorthernLifters said:

The problem I'm having is that this kid has claimed to be hospitalized. 

He ran through a whole vial yet couldn't contact the rep ever? And even after he "recovered" he still couldn't contact. Goes against every basic principle 

Yeah, I get it 100%. Like the people who eat 98% of a pizza THEN call Dominos to complain.

It was a suspect post, no doubt. 

We don't need horse-shit conduct or shit-heads here. That's for CJM and Meso.

Your reaction, imho for what it's worth, was spot-on and justified. 

• Thanks 1

I’m heading to the hospital to get proof my visit right aways. As I stated the first bottle was uncomfortable but I figured it was prop ester and it was livable. The second vial I chalked up to one bad shot, took another and that second shot crippled me. I get where you’re coming from NorthernLifter l, you’re more than valid.  I will see what I’m given at the hospital and post it here of proof that I went. I can’t go back in time and follow what you feel is common sense follow up. To me it felt pointless to contact an illegal drug company through an email about a couple vials of gear. Had I had 20 vials of stuff I would have maybe as that’s a decent amount of stuff to toss. I’m trying to take a decent approach to rectify this situation as even though this is an anonymous board I don’t sit well with my integrity being challenged.  I do understand why my credibility is questioned but I cannot repeat the situation, all I can do is my best to prove that this is what happened to me. For what it is worth I do now for sure know how to approach a situation regarding UGLs if this was to happen again. 

24 minutes ago, usernamebig said:

As I stated the first bottle was uncomfortable but I figured it was prop ester and it was livable. The second vial I chalked up to one bad shot, took another and that second shot crippled me. 

Were you using the Mast Prop straight or mixing it? If so, with what?

Some folks like myself are particularly sensitive to solvents. Plus prop esters are a pain if the oil is absorbed before the compound and crystals settle out in the muscle. Ironically more solvents will allow higher mg/ml ratios but the less oil to mg of compound means more likelihood of PIP.

So it could be that you are getting a solvent reaction followed by PIP from the prop ester. Comparing it to your T400 experience is not really fair, it is a different animal.

The issues went away for me once I diluted with sterile oil. Using multiple compounds with different esters per pin helps with PIP as well since their solubility is not mutually exclusive. However the latter won't help with preventing solvent reactions if all the compounds use a lot of it. Sterile oil can be a godsend.  

28 minutes ago, usernamebig said:

This is the best they could give me. @NorthernLifters

853BADE6-7865-4F70-B561-D5E285EB28FE.jpeg

Im deleting all this 

Because if you read my post, what's the proof you went to hospital due to this? You could of went due to a flu if all we know 

If you sit back and see from a neutral angle, you may understand where I am coming from 

My main problem was your approach, you could be 100% truthful but your approach has burned your credibility in front of my eyes. Especially because you said you have been on forums for a long time and multiple forums, yet a courtesy email wasn't done. Forgive me if I'm rude or call me old school. But we always gave our contacts the benefit of the doubt and spoke to them prior to going public. 

Please remove your image, you could pm me it privately as id like you to feel secure 

NL 

I get where you’re coming from and I understand I went about it wrong. I fully admit that but I have done the best to rectify. I understand your angle and rightfully so. I did my best to prove that this isn’t fabricated, that’s all. Totally should have sent an email and I see that for sure now. I just wanted at least a shred of redemption as I tried to right a wrong. Approach was way off but it’s not fabricated. Delete whatever you like. Thanks 

7 minutes ago, usernamebig said:

I get where you’re coming from and I understand I went about it wrong. I fully admit that but I have done the best to rectify. I understand your angle and rightfully so. I did my best to prove that this isn’t fabricated, that’s all. Totally should have sent an email and I see that for sure now. I just wanted at least a shred of redemption as I tried to right a wrong. Approach was way off but it’s not fabricated. Delete whatever you like. Thanks 

Deleting your personal info post. Your review I am letting it stay because I want people to see how this board handles stuff. This is the same treatment I would give for any sponsor because there's way too much politics involved and labs get killed because it only takes 2 minutes to create an account. 

I dont censor stuff and I also don't back track on what I say. I also didn't ban you for that reason because I'm hoping you can use common sense and see where I am coming from, unlike that clown keto who doesn't understand anything. Staff isn't here to waste time on people who don't want to try and understand. I'm glad you understand my position and I'm hoping no one else ever takes this approach against a lab 

I created a mini rules section within this section aswell to avoid a repeat. Thank you for your review and patience. 

I'm also going to promote you to a trusted member because I truly feel you have understood the many dilemmas us staff are put in. 

Cheers 

@NorthernLifters you handled this with class and professional conduct , this is why we have the best Canadian board . @usernamebig this was your golden ticket be thankful to @NorthernLifters because other boards wouldn’t have let it go down this way you would have been banned a long time ago. This board teaches people so they don’t make the same mistake twice. The class and professionalism of our staff is what sets us apart.

@CapeBretonDadBod I am thankful, he def could have banned me you are right. I appreciate the opportunity to defend/redeem myself as best I could. I realize my apporaoch was poor and definitely should have handled it better. It wasn’t my intention to be an asshole but when I do look at it objectively I can see why it rubbed everyone the wrong. I didn’t put enough thought in before I said anything. It was a good learning moment for myself and hopefully other people. So thanks for that

8 hours ago, twentythreeprotons said:

Looks like the website is down and I've been in touch with the email id I got from here. (The one on the attachments in the OP)Anyone has had success with it?

It's back up now, with less conspicuous front page. Unfortunately the categories no longer exist it looks like so a little less organized.

2 hours ago, GameChanger said:

Guys, website is under construction. We are not closed for business. 

Just email me for any questions 

Btrep@protonmail.com 

Thanks for taking the time to let everyone know brother. The not knowing, and resulting panic, must have been absolutely unbearable. lol....:{)=

All the best.