Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

22 hours ago, Mindstar said:

Am I allowed to ask how orders happen if there is no site? I emailed the rep, but given I am new here I might not get a response (which is reasonable I think) 

please delete if I broke the rules (which I just read lol)

@Mindstar As the Rep mentioned, in this very thread, you can email him. Until such time that the site is back up from being updated/under construction, that is the only option. Any other questions you might have, put them in the email to send along with.

Cheers.

35 minutes ago, Francis "Frank" Castle said:

@Mindstar As the Rep mentioned, in this very thread, you can email him. Until such time that the site is back up from being updated/under construction, that is the only option. Any other questions you might have, put them in the email to send along with.

Cheers.

Cheers, is anyone else having issues with his email? My ProtonMail keeps bouncing the address.

11 minutes ago, Mindstar said:

Cheers, is anyone else having issues with his email? My ProtonMail keeps bouncing the address.

To the best of my knowledge they rarely answer mails on Weekends. Just like the rest of us they have lives outside of this world and do not take it home with them for the weekend.

I'm not sure what issue you are having sending email to them but I would suggest that  you wait until Monday and try again then.

Guys, lets not clutter this "REVIEW" thread up with non review related chatter please. We know that emailing the rep is what is required currently, reading this thread's most recent posts will tell everyone that. Beyond that there is nothing anyone from NL here can do about contact issues. Your best bet is to monitor this site, as in the event there were problems, of anything approaching an extended nature, I am sure our amazing BT Rep would let us all know, just as he did when he gave us the heads up to email him while the site is under construction.

I will add that "patience is a virtue" and should be practiced at all times when contatcting our Reps. They have always got a lot on their plate and it may take a breath or two for them to get back to you. Realistically there is generally nothing so crucial that it wil suffer from a day or 2 waiting for a response, if it in fact takes that long.

Cheers.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2019 at 12:36 PM, GainTrain said:

Placed an order with BT Monday. Product shipped in 1.5 hours. I’m in Bc meaning my gear crossed the country and was in my hands in two days. I’m incredibly impressed thus far! My only complaint (which is very minor) is the orals are not tamper sealed. Thank you very much to BT and it’s esteemed rep!!376D37C0-E7E5-4A62-9CC1-1CD53E7FC304.thumb.jpeg.d44d4a92f33a70d8d31835435e1be6c3.jpeg

I cant wait for my next pin 😁

How are you liking the Tdrol? How are you dosing it?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Sham Pain said:

How are you liking the Tdrol? How are you dosing it?

I’m loving it tbh! I’ve been on it a few days and my strength is way up. Each session I’m adding weight or reps, I’m noticing new veins on my legs and chest that were not there a week ago. I’m taking 1 pill twice a day. So 25mg sdrol 25 mg tbol ED

E74E0265-89FB-4AE8-AE82-5695E61CC1F6.thumb.jpeg.fc2cce4bc6bda6268a47b3a060f3d11c.jpeg

My carb craving are absolutely intense tho. Spent Friday daydreaming of girl guid cookies and Timmies  “Tim Bits” lol. But lifted fucking cities come gym time!

• Like 1

Just want to thank the members that make such detailed reviews , this really helps new members that aren’t seasoned make the best decisions possible in there journey to become the best they can be it’s your valuable information that makes this possible for them. Sometimes us grizzled seasoned vets just take that for granted. With the quality of these reviews and the quality products BT produce the newbies have a great chance at success.

7 hours ago, GainTrain said:

I’m loving it tbh! I’ve been on it a few days and my strength is way up. Each session I’m adding weight or reps, I’m noticing new veins on my legs and chest that were not there a week ago. I’m taking 1 pill twice a day. So 25mg sdrol 25 mg tbol ED

E74E0265-89FB-4AE8-AE82-5695E61CC1F6.thumb.jpeg.fc2cce4bc6bda6268a47b3a060f3d11c.jpeg

My carb craving are absolutely intense tho. Spent Friday daydreaming of girl guid cookies and Timmies  “Tim Bits” lol. But lifted fucking cities come gym time!

Glad to hear it's doing exactly what it should.  I will definitely include some in my next order.

If you ever want to feel super hungry try some mk-677.  Currently running 20mg ed.  Makes me absolutely ravenous especially in the evenings.  Tried dosing it in the evening to reduce the hunger, but had no effect.  Excellent for bulking or for keeping your calories up while on something like Tren.

On another note I placed an order with bodytech last week and the T/A was less than 48 hours. 

It's nice having a proven domestic lab with quality products and fair prices.

10 hours ago, ManUpBiteDown said:

Has anyone ever used the mk677? And what's your thoughs on it. 

Been on it for almost a year now. I like it a lot. Initially, it improved me sleep and mood. Eventually my body got used to it to a degree but I started noticing improved muscularity and less body fat. GH works slowly, but it works. Because it's so cheap, I plan to be on it basically forever. Real GH is just too expensive. It probably improves my skin etc. too but the change is slow and it's hard to notice. However, it's the real deal.

And shipping speed is amazingly fast. Love dealing with Bodytech!

Edited by TO_Lifter
  • Like 1

On 9/29/2019 at 12:46 PM, Igor said:

Hi everyone! Over two months I order four times from BT: superdrol, Trest ace,Primo, DHB,Tren A,Shredder,Caber,Aromasin.Using gears over 30 years ,This  lab produce top notch gears.

Trest ace give  me very nice well being fillings and boner all day long,powerful juice.No sides ,no headache, no PiP  all ways use 11\2 needle doesn't matter where I pin.

I want to try there Test base and Tren base,to bad web-site down.

Respect..

pm me,il take care of it

• Thanks 1

On 10/7/2019 at 10:20 AM, GameChanger said:

with our trdol being quite successful,we have now made Superbol(Sdrol+dbol) 25mg

also injectable helios(clen+yohimbine) will be ready within a week and also yohimbine hcl injectable by itself for proven targeted fat loss

Anything with superdrol is going to be amazing. One of the best drugs out there for lean mass and strength. Really nothing compares for me even tren (although I haven't touched tren in 3 years) but 10-20mg superdrol and I blow up in a good way. 

• Like 1

Poked the BT tren base pre-wo a few hours ago. Chest and tris today.

Cranked 1 cc and no pip, aggression was amped up within the hour, pump was utterly stupid (in a good way), and I felt like I could go for hours. I can see this gear being addictive.

Usually, by the end of chest day I'm nauseous but today I just wanted to keep going. Rest and diet were same as always.

I dislike leg day. I can see the tren base being very beneficial for extra motivation.

Mocha colour suspension, micronized, mixed easily with minimal shaking and easily slid thru a 27Ga., 1/2" 'slin pin.

20191008_205027.jpg

• Like 3

Hey fellas, just became a memeber a few days again. I wanted to record my experience with BT as I progress through ordering, receiving, and cycling. So far I’m very pleased with the customer service, communication has been on point. I’ll keep updating everyone on how the order is going with pictures and all. Happy lifting

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SevoBear said:

Hey fellas, just became a memeber a few days again. I wanted to record my experience with BT as I progress through ordering, receiving, and cycling. So far I’m very pleased with the customer service, communication has been on point. I’ll keep updating everyone on how the order is going with pictures and all. Happy lifting

Welcome to the board. It's a great place here for sharing and gaining knowledge!

BT is 100%!