Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

Thank you again for the love and support of BT! They sent me some Tdrol to try out with my order!  Thank you so much!! I will let everyone know how it goes. I’ll be also trying their TND for the off-season!  I’ll report back in a few weeks and I’m sure the gains will be insane as I have used BT for my last 5 contest preps.   Let the GAINS begin!  Cheers!!

• Like 2

Hi every body! Just got my order from BT. Customer service ,delivery and  products Rock. Btrep offered  two free products  Tdrol and  Nectar of the Gods definitely will experiment with  this  two and let everybody know how it is works for me. 

20191011_161754.jpg

20191011_173952.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Tdrol is a mix of superdrol and tbol. 12.5 of each per tab. So 25mg hormone per pill.

im using it right now. Great stuff!

nectar is an injectable pre workout. 50mg test suspension, 20mg Superdrol, 20mg anadrol, 10mg dbol in each cc. Pinning it yields a slight strength boost, massive pumps and intense aggression. Beware the pip. 😉

• Like 2

14 hours ago, GainTrain said:

Tdrol is a mix of superdrol and tbol. 12.5 of each per tab. So 25mg hormone per pill.

im using it right now. Great stuff!

nectar is an injectable pre workout. 50mg test suspension, 20mg Superdrol, 20mg anadrol, 10mg dbol in each cc. Pinning it yields a slight strength boost, massive pumps and intense aggression. Beware the pip. 😉

How many tabs of Tdrol have you been taking? 2?

Also, what do you like most about it? I'm considering it for my next run, myself.

The nectar looks nuts, and I'd love to try it, but I'm too scared lol.  

2 minutes ago, MCJ said:

How many tabs of Tdrol have you been taking? 2?

Also, what do you like most about it? I'm considering it for my next run, myself.

The nectar looks nuts, and I'd love to try it, but I'm too scared lol.  

I’ve been taking 2 a day. One at 6am with an empty stomach, and another about 5-6pm an hour before I lift.

I like how fast it yields results! Within the first few days my strength and aggression started climbing. After a week I could see the compounds effects on my physique. More vascular, full and just all around harder looking.

Not having to worry about estrogen with sdrol and tbol is definitely a plus. 

Also, being at the end of a long blast my strength and size seemed to have slowed. Now I’m growing and getting stronger again. Fantastic finisher!  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GainTrain said:

I’ve been taking 2 a day. One at 6am with an empty stomach, and another about 5-6pm an hour before I lift.

I like how fast it yields results! Within the first few days my strength and aggression started climbing. After a week I could see the compounds effects on my physique. More vascular, full and just all around harder looking.

Not having to worry about estrogen with sdrol and tbol is definitely a plus. 

Also, being at the end of a long blast my strength and size seemed to have slowed. Now I’m growing and getting stronger again. Fantastic finisher!  

Thats awesome to hear man. I think I'm pretty well sold on it! Good luck with the rest of your blast too.

BT is hands down the best lab I’ve ever ordered from. The reps are next level professional, the prices are unbeatable and the products are phenomenal. No reason to use another lab whatsoever. Bodytech for life! Thanks guys! (Pro Tip: their nectar of the gods preworkout injectable is AMAZING. Gives me an awesome edge in the gym. Thanks for letting me try it!)

1 hour ago, ChristianKing said:

Is everything still ok with these guys? I sent an email Thursday and haven't heard back.

Spoke to them last week... You did send an email at the end of the week. Keep in mind these guys also have lives. I'm sure he'll respond to you soon man

Placed an order a while back with BT, the rep was straightforward easy to deal with and quick to respond.  T/A was less than 24 hours which is good to know if you're ever in a pinch.

Currently on week 6 of:

Mk-677 25mg.

Test 750

Deca 900

Mast 350

Dbol 40mg.

Everything working like it's supposed too.  Starting to really fill out, strength is up, weight is up 15 pounds and mood is excellent!  The reason why I'm not posting bloods yet is because I started my cycle with some leftover items from other labs.

On week 13 I will be starting Tren and upping mast to 600. maybe add some var.  Not exactly sure how long I'll be running this cycle but I will probably close it out with their new T-drol.

1 hour ago, Sham Pain said:

Placed an order a while back with BT, the rep was straightforward easy to deal with and quick to respond.  T/A was less than 24 hours which is good to know if you're ever in a pinch.

Currently on week 6 of:

Mk-677 25mg.

Test 750

Deca 900

Mast 350

Dbol 40mg.

Everything working like it's supposed too.  Starting to really fill out, strength is up, weight is up 15 pounds and mood is excellent!  The reason why I'm not posting bloods yet is because I started my cycle with some leftover items from other labs.

On week 13 I will be starting Tren and upping mast to 600. maybe add some var.  Not exactly sure how long I'll be running this cycle but I will probably close it out with their new T-drol.

Tried to edit my post to answer some questions but time ran out. 

The mk-677 and Dbol dosage amounts are ED.  The test, deca and mast weakly. 

The reason Im running mast with deca and Dbol is for anti progestin and estrogen effects, and extra androgen.  I always run mast 19-nor compounds.

On 10/12/2019 at 6:38 AM, Igor said:

Hi every body! Just got my order from BT. Customer service ,delivery and  products Rock. Btrep offered  two free products  Tdrol and  Nectar of the Gods definitely will experiment with  this  two and let everybody know how it is works for me. 

20191011_161754.jpg

20191011_173952.jpg

A little behind this last couple of weeks do to overload of duties/responsibilities in real life but starting to catch up now and wanted to reach out and say THANK-YOU for posting your review, AND in the format you did, complete with photos and details. This is eactly how we want to see it done.

Much appreciated...well done.

Everyone who is taking the time to post their reveiws please take note of these reviews that I highlight with my thank-you responses and do your best to follow suit, we really do appreciate it! If I happen to miss saying thank-you to someone it just means I missed it while trying to catch up but I will see it eventually! :{)=

Cheers

On 10/18/2019 at 8:24 PM, LiftingGamer said:

Just got my second order from BT. Loving this stuff.  Always arrives fast with no hassle.  The rep and threw in a Tdrol freebie for me which is greatly appreciated! 

FE12BDEF-2A61-41A7-B231-2F63CA63984C.jpeg

Thank-you for your review and the photos attached, and for taking the time to read and then acknowledge the format we are requesting these reviews follow, with/by your post. Very much appreciated.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, ChristianKing said:

Is everything still ok with these guys? I sent an email Thursday and haven't heard back.

Don't ever expect a response over the weekend. If you get one, bonus, but like the rest of us, our awesome BT peeps have lives away from the community and as a rule, the weekend is their own.

Sometimes it takes a couple of days for a response, and not knowing the nature of your contact I couldn't speak on it any further, or on their behalf. I will mention though that if you email with questions that the answers to can be found with little effort and research, on your own part, logically a response may not be a priority ahead of more pressing business. Again, not speaking for the BT folks on that but it makes good solid common sense to me to operate from that standpoint.

Cheers.