Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

Ordered some goodies a couple weeks ago - after a Canada Post mishap and a couple other little hiccups we are all good.  

Incinerate - a warning to those of you who are not used to stimulants - start with half a tab!  I took a full tab off the bat, and I admit I do not use preworkout or any other kind of stimulants, but I was shaking and sweating profusely!  Half a tab and it's a great preworkout but I can't take it past 1pm or else I won't sleep at night.  Your mileage may vary.

DNP is legit, T3 is hard to tell so no comment there right now... And the oils are great!  Thanks BT for helping this guy get ready for a February vacation!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CLVTCH said:

Ordered some goodies a couple weeks ago - after a Canada Post mishap and a couple other little hiccups we are all good.  

Incinerate - a warning to those of you who are not used to stimulants - start with half a tab!  I took a full tab off the bat, and I admit I do not use preworkout or any other kind of stimulants, but I was shaking and sweating profusely!  Half a tab and it's a great preworkout but I can't take it past 1pm or else I won't sleep at night.  Your mileage may vary.

DNP is legit, T3 is hard to tell so no comment there right now... And the oils are great!  Thanks BT for helping this guy get ready for a February vacation!

Canada post bs huh? Yeah, my BT shipment is weeks late too. Went to the wrong address. fuuuuuck Canada post.

Thankfully BT is gonna help me figure out what happened. 

And he’ll ya, BT is good shit. You’ve got gains coming for sure!

On 1/7/2020 at 11:11 PM, GainTrain said:

Canada post bs huh? Yeah, my BT shipment is weeks late too. Went to the wrong address. fuuuuuck Canada post.

Thankfully BT is gonna help me figure out what happened. 

And he’ll ya, BT is good shit. You’ve got gains coming for sure!

You guys have to remember if any lab prove that Canada Post as delivered  the job is done ! 

Guys it’s on you to check and double check your shipping address, you can also go and do a lost parcel claim , the onus is on you to take those steps . 

After reading reviews from members of this forum, I decided to place a small order last weekend to try out BT and hopefully make a full switch to them in the future.Got my order last night to kick off my cut/recomp into the warmer weather and had a bit of confusion with the labelling which has been sorted out and am now currently trying to sort out another issue with the rep right now. My plan was to run;

Monday: .5ml TnT, 1ml Tren Ace, 1ml DHB

Wednesday: 1ml Tri-tren, .5ml Tren ace, 1ml DHB

Friday: .5ml TnT, 1ml Tren Ace, 1ml DHB

Right now I am currently missing my TnT so I injected .3ml Test E, .3ml tritren 1 ml Dhb and .7ml tren ace. The tren ace is from my private stash  so I'm not going to comment about that but the test E and Dhb are both from BT. I use a relatively small drawing needle so drawing still took a bit of time which I was expecting but injecting went smooth. Almost too smooth. There was something wrong with my last batch of test from my previous source so I have been experiencing pip after each shot (main reason I want to switch) so for the first time in a long time, I experienced absolutely no pip what so ever. 

If each injection keeps going this smooth, I think I'll be in for a really happy cycle.

I will keep updated a bit further into this cycle when these compounds fully saturate and I can comment on the effects of the gear specifically and if I get off my ass to go for blood work at some point, I will give and update on that. So I would say dispite the few hiccups,  overall I would have to say that I am relatively happy with my experience with BT so far.

Edited by CapeBretonDadBod

Good day, second order with bodytech, unfortunately the vials are labeled differently  I bought 2 bottles of tabs that have the same label? Maybe this is a security thing? But I don't have any idea what is in the bottles or vials, order was for sustanon, tnt and masterone, I can post a picture if proof is needed, thanks .

Edited by CapeBretonDadBod
Safety reasons.

2 hours ago, Slayer2019 said:

Okay, don't have a rep, just used the website, I replied back to the "received your order email", didn't see a contact address on the website either. Thanks for the quick reply 

there is always an email sir,when you receive a reply post order,you can email there

ive pmd you to clairfy labels

On 1/10/2020 at 5:46 AM, Nekkomi said:

After reading reviews from members of this forum, I decided to place a small order last weekend to try out BT and hopefully make a full switch to them in the future.Got my order last night to kick off my cut/recomp into the warmer weather and had a bit of confusion with the labelling which has been sorted out and am now currently trying to sort out another issue with the rep right now. My plan was to run;

Monday: .5ml TnT, 1ml Tren Ace, 1ml DHB

Wednesday: 1ml Tri-tren, .5ml Tren ace, 1ml DHB

Friday: .5ml TnT, 1ml Tren Ace, 1ml DHB

Right now I am currently missing my TnT so I injected .3ml Test E, .3ml tritren 1 ml Dhb and .7ml tren ace. The tren ace is from my private stash  so I'm not going to comment about that but the test E and Dhb are both from BT. I use a relatively small drawing needle so drawing still took a bit of time which I was expecting but injecting went smooth. Almost too smooth. There was something wrong with my last batch of test from my previous source so I have been experiencing pip after each shot (main reason I want to switch) so for the first time in a long time, I experienced absolutely no pip what so ever. 

If each injection keeps going this smooth, I think I'll be in for a really happy cycle.

I will keep updated a bit further into this cycle when these compounds fully saturate and I can comment on the effects of the gear specifically and if I get off my ass to go for blood work at some point, I will give and update on that. So I would say dispite the few hiccups,  overall I would have to say that I am relatively happy with my experience with BT so far.

pm me sir,i can always help

I should do a log myself. Although no one wants to see me as I bulk and turn moon faced. I've upped my trt dose from 120 to 225 a week and already seeing about 5 pounds in the scale after 2 weeks (although the eating started before this). Only tried the test C so far. And I've been on pharmacy grade stuff and it seems about the same. The bump in dosage has given me erections every night while I sleep. That stopped for me about 2 months I to TRT so I know it's real stuff. Also I've gotten stronger. Im religious about lifting and after a few weeks of deload and high rep ranges I went back to heavy weights and it was even easier then before. Not simply because of the deload, the pain in joints, tendons I usually get was non existant. Keep.in.mond on over 40 so I'm not talking about super heavy stuff and every little bit seems to help me feel better. My friend is using it too and doing great as well. I'm glad you guys are here for people that need it. Without them I'm paying 300 dollars every 10 weeks from the clinic.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Crazyguy said:

I was running Btech Test E for months at 400mg/week. Took a whole week of with out pinning. Test levels came in at 49 so the SHIt is legit.

Now what I want do know is hows the HCG based on user feedback?

Great news! I’m running a cc of test E 250 and a cc of test c 400 a week and loving it. 

I have used their HCG in the past and it worked really well. Be sure to incomparable an anti estrogen tho because it worked well enough to make my nipples start itching- I took arimidex 0.5mg usually coinciding with a shot HCG and good to go! Big balls hahah