Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

Placed an order on the 24th and wasn't sure about shipping time/email notifications so I reached out on here to the rep.

Quick response clarifying a few things so I'm pretty impressed with communication. I expect the quality of gear will be pretty high as well and I'll follow up once everything is on hand

Well practically  I am  ready for true  review  about BT now  as I  am  fully using  BT gear for 2 weeks now,  t 400 is very accurately dosed   , smooth ,no pip, g2g in 27 gauge,  Aromasin  is great and been using  NPP for 8 weeks,  real feedback  about there gear , on contrary I didn't like the idea of going through website,  rather I would  prefer to deal via rep.

Edited by Monkey

Ok Brothers and Sisters I really have to say I’m loving this Primo run from BT the injections are pain free I’m pinning with a 25g needle and I’m willing to bet I could move to a 27g with no issues I’m pinning 2ml twice a week so far and it is going well and I’m loving the more favourable primo sides as is my wife . Anyone on the fence with running primo should really take the leap you will enjoy it.

I haven't been on this board in a while. But I'm gonna slide in here and say that I had to drop BT's Tbol four weeks in. Holy shshshshshshshiiiiiiiiiiittttttt the back, forearm and shin pumps were brutal. I loved that shit. Absolutely loved it. Tbol veins were sexy AF; gave me those smexy 3D capped delts look and overall looked freaky.

Been a week without the Tbol and I miss it 😞

And yes, I will probably order more Tbol in the future haha

I posted my order photos not too long ago, but its been a few weeks since I've been using the tren, anavar, and Stanalone. Im currently in a caloric deficit and training powerlifting. My strength is aggressively rising and I'm getting leaner at the same time. Yes, my diet is on point, but these drugs are making a huge difference. I was sitting at 240 on the dot, morning weight post pee. Im down to 233 morning weight, looking larger and leaner than before.

Test is at TRT dose. Tren 400mg/week, anavar 50mg per day, stanalone 40 mg/day. 

• Thanks 2

Received my order from Bodytech today!

I wanted to give a personal shout out to Bodytech Pharma rep here - I honestly did not consider for a second how this COVID19 bullshit was affecting shipping and logistics chains/routes. Didn't even cross my mind. So yes, I did bombard poor Bodytech Pharma here with too many questions as it took "longer" than I expected. I admit fully, I was pushy and a bit mistrusting (unfortunate character trait). Thing is they were swamped pushing out orders amidst the chaos this virus was causing. And I still got my order 11 days after payment which realistically.. is about normal shipping wait times for most things outside of Amazon Prime anyhow. Hell, despite these problems I still got my shipment from BT before my rifle scope replacement parts that I ordered from a company in NS lol.

I just wanted to throw out that personal thank you for your patience and customer service. If any one is on the fence about ordering from BT (once they are back up after this COVID19 nonsense that is) trust me, you are in  good hands with this lab (and the website works great). Will definitely be sticking with BT.

Thanks again. Pic of my order is below (next to a a few previous orders I had from BT lol).

BT.jpg