Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

• 2 weeks later...

Not my first order with BT but was my first with the new rep, what can I say the new rep is a pleasure to deal with, such a nice guy and shipping was super fast. Packaging always top notch, pinned Test E this week and the quality is always up there, no pip whatsoever! Thanks BT!

92240965_726280981242449_6597487684153769984_n.jpg

• Like 1

So far everything is going great on week 6. Test E has very little pip while feeling identical to the last blast I did at the same dose, Var felt real this time (100% sure I got whinny last time I bought "Var" from a different lab), and MK-677 is doing exactly what it should be.

Shipping has been within 5 business days for every order.

If/when I do another cycle, or hell even just buying ancillary stuff/sex related stuff, 100% using BT as prices are competitive, products are actually what they say they are and shipping is fast.

Only real complaint (if you can call it one) is that my first order never made it past the processing stage on the site, but I received it anyways. Probably just a missed barcode scan somewhere.

Thank you for nice review of our products, We assure you that you will always get what is on the labels of our products , your goals and health are our top priority,  I want to apologize for the little hiccup on our site unfortunately technology is not always perfect . We will always strive to provide you with the best possible service and top quality products , It’s great to see your happy with our products, That makes us happy !

Bodytech continues to deliver good stuff.  Even with the pandemic, responses are still quick to me, orders are two days max delivery.  The packaging is quality.  In fact, the picture with the label 3 shows that when I itemized my orders, they put the 'third order' in as one package.  This makes things EXTREMELY convenient, and given the current restrictions with the pandemic, makes it 'safer' for transfer.  I trust them that the order is as what it is, and anytime an error has occured it's fixed same day.

20200413_195112.jpg

just receive my order made it from website and had greath help greath service always good answer very good to be honest its firts time i have really awsome service thanks i will get back for reviews for the gear and etc.... thanks you very much i put another order today thanks for all greath quality oof i put another order for sur thanks

Edited by Wago0

I’ve been ordering from BT for almost 4yrs I think meow. Never once had an issue with quality and customer service have always been top notch! I’ll be placing an order for myself in the next few weeks! Super excited since I haven’t ran anything in 2yrs! (Injuries)

Huge shoutout to BodyTech I have been on and off the boards for the better of ten years and Body Tech has proven time and time again that they are without a doubt the highest quality, most consistent and most reliable. I have made well over 20 orders over the years and they have never let me town, I’ve introduced a hand full of close friends to the line as well and they have nothing but great things to say!! 
I am currently running the shredder blend at 1cc eod, I am about two weeks in and the results are already noticeable, my waist has shrunk and I’m starting to get back the definition that has melted away these past few months from not working out. I am limited in what I can do for actual weight training so I’ve been focusing on walking more and riding my bike and doing stairs. It seems to be working and once again I am a satisfied customer!! I will start the melanotan 2 today as well I already know how well it will work lol. Time to get back to looking great again. Fuck the virus. 

7247C7B9-E855-4FD9-836A-6A293B5C56B4.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, LONEJONES said:

Huge shoutout to BodyTech I have been on and off the boards for the better of ten years and Body Tech has proven time and time again that they are without a doubt the highest quality, most consistent and most reliable. I have made well over 20 orders over the years and they have never let me town, I’ve introduced a hand full of close friends to the line as well and they have nothing but great things to say!! 
I am currently running the shredder blend at 1cc eod, I am about two weeks in and the results are already noticeable, my waist has shrunk and I’m starting to get back the definition that has melted away these past few months from not working out. I am limited in what I can do for actual weight training so I’ve been focusing on walking more and riding my bike and doing stairs. It seems to be working and once again I am a satisfied customer!! I will start the melanotan 2 today as well I already know how well it will work lol. Time to get back to looking great again. Fuck the virus. 

7247C7B9-E855-4FD9-836A-6A293B5C56B4.jpeg

love the support lanyard bro !!!

Have ordered from BT several times over the last couple of years, and have yet to post a review. Better late than never! 

Always very quick and helpful replies and always shipped out in no time. Very pleased with the service and products! 

7 hours ago, GLG27 said:

Have ordered from BT several times over the last couple of years, and have yet to post a review. Better late than never! 

Always very quick and helpful replies and always shipped out in no time. Very pleased with the service and products! 

Fluff.... how does the gear work for you? 

That's a review.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rosconow said:

Fluff.... how does the gear work for you? 

That's a review.

I've only done two cycles of Test E, first was a bulk for 14 weeks, went from 220 to 235 at the end of just lean mass, blood work before and 7 weeks in showed my free test multiple by about 4-5 while eating in a 20% caloric surplus of my TDEE. Only PIP in the beginning was because of virgin muscle. Finally hit 3 plates on bench and was considerably stronger in all my lifts. 

Last summer was a cut paired with anavar from BT for 7 weeks and then later an ECA stack to finish and it was the leanest I've ever been. Still put on a considerable amount of size while eating in a 20% caloric deficit so my strength didn't increase as much as the first go around. Had too many people asking about how I got in the shape I was in and it was the best I've ever looked after about 7 years of lifting. 

Would post before and afters if I didn't have tattoos and showed who I was. 

Does that work for you? Haha. 

• Like 2