Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

On 4/23/2020 at 10:50 AM, LONEJONES said:

Huge shoutout to BodyTech I have been on and off the boards for the better of ten years and Body Tech has proven time and time again that they are without a doubt the highest quality, most consistent and most reliable. I have made well over 20 orders over the years and they have never let me town, I’ve introduced a hand full of close friends to the line as well and they have nothing but great things to say!! 
I am currently running the shredder blend at 1cc eod, I am about two weeks in and the results are already noticeable, my waist has shrunk and I’m starting to get back the definition that has melted away these past few months from not working out. I am limited in what I can do for actual weight training so I’ve been focusing on walking more and riding my bike and doing stairs. It seems to be working and once again I am a satisfied customer!! I will start the melanotan 2 today as well I already know how well it will work lol. Time to get back to looking great again. Fuck the virus. 

7247C7B9-E855-4FD9-836A-6A293B5C56B4.jpeg

I noticed the red&white lettering bro. SUPPORT!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Littlefry said:
Quick question.

Thinking of adding DHB to my next blast instead of eq. Was wondering who here has used Bodytechs DHB as I've only seen a couple logs on it. Been using BT for years and if there DHB is pip free then sign me up. 

I use DHB with great result I will inject 1 hrs before going to gym it give me insane pump 🙂 I will not remove EQ I normally do both in stacking mode 🙂 

20 hours ago, Jetpilot said:

I use DHB with great result I will inject 1 hrs before going to gym it give me insane pump 🙂 I will not remove EQ I normally do both in stacking mode 🙂 

19 hours ago, BodyTechPharma said:

The DHB is 100% pip free 🙂

Sounds good. Thinking simple 600mg test 300-400mg Dhb and 75mg var. Lean bulk on it for 14 weeks 

2 hours ago, Jetpilot said:

it is and for a good reason it is liver toxic I did use at a maximum 4 time a week with a lower dosage! ( work on me)

Proof of liver toxicity? And please don't mention the "more plates more dates" dude. He's full of shit imo.

3 hours ago, Jetpilot said:

it is and for a good reason it is liver toxic I did use at a maximum 4 time a week with a lower dosage! ( work on me)

So if it's a long-acting Ester how do you get a pump from the compound 1 hour post injection

DHB is usually tied to the cypionate ester, hence the half life in that case would be of approximately 8-10 days. It is wise to inject every 4-6 days, and once you stop using DHB, it will take about 4-5 weeks to completely clear your system.

However, DHB is also found in propionate and other ester forms as well. Therefore, the frequency of the necessary injections and the clearance time will greatly depend on the ester you use.

16 hours ago, Rosconow said:

Proof of liver toxicity? And please don't mention the "more plates more dates" dude. He's full of shit imo.

This is base on my own experience and blood test! you are to aggressive for em to take the time to explain! ( forget about it you right ) I am sure you always right?

15 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

DHB is usually tied to the cypionate ester, hence the half life in that case would be of approximately 8-10 days. It is wise to inject every 4-6 days, and once you stop using DHB, it will take about 4-5 weeks to completely clear your system.

However, DHB is also found in propionate and other ester forms as well. Therefore, the frequency of the necessary injections and the clearance time will greatly depend on the ester you use.

Where did you find that?  Isn't DHB 1test cyp? Can you add an ester to a hormone?

7 hours ago, Jetpilot said:

This is base on my own experience and blood test! you are to aggressive for em to take the time to explain! ( forget about it you right ) I am sure you always right?

Thanks for the condescending tone.

I drew my own bloods after a 14 week run of 300mg DHB, 500mg sustanon and 50mg proviron (all bodytech). All my liver values were at high norm, but still within limits. My hemo and wbc were elevated. Everything else was a-ok.

I just wanted to know how you came to the conclusion that DHB was liver toxic, and as you said you drew bloods so fair enough. 

And yes, I am FUCKING AGGRESSIVE! Thanks for noticing.

Hey guys can we knock it off , We have Sr. Staff and a Respected Vet bickering , Doesn’t look good for the noobs coming in, You both had your say you are entitled to let’s move on.

OK, folks. Another review for Bodytech. I'll keep it short because 38 pages of reviews speaks for itself. Last week I contacted the rep about placing an order for a few items to get shredded once the quarantine is over. Super fast communication - EMT payment convenience - and I got tracking on Monday. I was thinking with the coronavirus there would be delays, but NP! Canada Post is overloaded. Two days later - right there on my doorstep is the classic square box from BT. I knew exactly what it was looking at the box. 

Pop it open and all the gear I wanted is in there. Here's what I ordered. Everything came secure in lots of bubble wrap and extra bubble wrap for the liquids. If you're wondering why there's yellow all over the packages - that's DNP LOL. First time with DNP and I knew people said it stains yellow like hell but didn't really understand it until I started going through the gear. That is some bright yellow craziness! Cleaned up with a lysol wipe and it's all good. Now waiting for Amazon to deliver some fruit roll ups (got that tip from someone on this board). 

Everything came secure and I don't need to speak to the quality of the gear - I've been using BT ever since joining this board and their quality is top-notch. It's also my first time ordering T3 and I was worried about how to measure the liquid. But I pop open the bottle and there you go - the dropper has measurements on it! Super convenient!

In a nutshell - I'm a happy camper. Soon, the lady will be also - it'll be her first time with Anavar and I'm excited for the results 😏

Thanks, BT!

g1.jpeg

g4.jpeg

g2.jpeg

g3.jpeg

On 5/2/2020 at 11:01 AM, instagrande said:

OK, folks. Another review for Bodytech. I'll keep it short because 38 pages of reviews speaks for itself. Last week I contacted the rep about placing an order for a few items to get shredded once the quarantine is over. Super fast communication - EMT payment convenience - and I got tracking on Monday. I was thinking with the coronavirus there would be delays, but NP! Canada Post is overloaded. Two days later - right there on my doorstep is the classic square box from BT. I knew exactly what it was looking at the box. 

Pop it open and all the gear I wanted is in there. Here's what I ordered. Everything came secure in lots of bubble wrap and extra bubble wrap for the liquids. If you're wondering why there's yellow all over the packages - that's DNP LOL. First time with DNP and I knew people said it stains yellow like hell but didn't really understand it until I started going through the gear. That is some bright yellow craziness! Cleaned up with a lysol wipe and it's all good. Now waiting for Amazon to deliver some fruit roll ups (got that tip from someone on this board). 

Everything came secure and I don't need to speak to the quality of the gear - I've been using BT ever since joining this board and their quality is top-notch. It's also my first time ordering T3 and I was worried about how to measure the liquid. But I pop open the bottle and there you go - the dropper has measurements on it! Super convenient!

In a nutshell - I'm a happy camper. Soon, the lady will be also - it'll be her first time with Anavar and I'm excited for the results 😏

Thanks, BT!

g1.jpeg

g4.jpeg

g2.jpeg

g3.jpeg

Brave man/ woman using DNP lol I’m running hot enough as it is with the shredder blend- had to hook up the AC already. Keep us posted! 

Just wanted to give a quick update on the shredder blend, I’ve never ran mast prop before I have some experience with tren A (not bodytech) and it wasn’t great. Cardio completely shit the bed could barely walk up the stairs. This blend however is amazing, my endurance and overall athleticism has increased drastically. I’m also taking 20mg of cardarine And loving it.  Don’t get winded nearly as easy and I’m riding my pedal bike 20km a day after working ten hours a day and really starting to lean out. Probably the best I’ve looked in the last year feeling fast and healthy!! Definitely would recommend!!

Hope all is well! It’s been a minute since I’ve been on here.  Just wanted to give my opinion on BT TNT.  The TNT is the smoothest and zero pip. I’ve been running it for four weeks and my strength is up and getting vascular!  I’ve had tried other tnt brands but I get horrible pip due to the oils being used. So if ur looking into tnt, BT is by far the best one you can get!

47 minutes ago, LONEJONES said:

Just wanted to give a quick update on the shredder blend, I’ve never ran mast prop before I have some experience with tren A (not bodytech) and it wasn’t great. Cardio completely shit the bed could barely walk up the stairs. This blend however is amazing, my endurance and overall athleticism has increased drastically. I’m also taking 20mg of cardarine And loving it.  Don’t get winded nearly as easy and I’m riding my pedal bike 20km a day after working ten hours a day and really starting to lean out. Probably the best I’ve looked in the last year feeling fast and healthy!! Definitely would recommend!!

Ordering a round of this specifically because of your review. I see it every time I order I just haven’t strayed because my body reacts well to Tren Ace. You’ve convinced me! Thank you

• Thanks 1

LISTEN UP FOLKS

This quarantine has done a number on a lot of us, I know. We’re feeling sluggish and slow and fat and small and weak ALL AT THE SAME TIME... it’s a drag. That said this WILL end, and when it does you’re going to want to hit the ground running, so if you’re not RUNNING to Bodytech for your goods you’re behind the curve, bud. 

Customer service? Bar none. You’d think by how they respond to emails that they were literally EXPECTING you. 

Shipping? Right to your fkn’ door fast and discrete. No factor. 

Quality? I dare you to find a better lab. I’ve been using these guys exclusively for a year straight and all their products are good2go, and you’re pissin’ in the wind if you think you can change my mind. 

And if none of this was enough, these fkn’ guys put on a contest for FREE GEAR to keep fellas motivated during the pandemic, to which I was the VERY happy recipient. 

It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for joint relief, to add 500lbs to your deadlift, go from a little chimp to an ANABOLIC APE or pound your girl (or guy, whatever wets your whistle) into the stratosphere, they got what you need and you’re gonna fkn’ love every second of it.

Now quit dickin’ around and gear up now before those gym doors re-open or you will be PLAYING CATCH-UP with the smart folks ✌🏼

Stay Joocy 🦍

58DAA2D6-8C30-47B6-9617-1DFD304D9DD5.jpeg

• Like 1

Hello all,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Let’s start with what we’re running.

175mg Tren E / 75mg Test E EOD.

Why do I do Enth esters EOD? I find it minimizes my sides and gives me very consistent levels. Also, bang for buck Enth just tends to be better value. 

Order Process/Shipping:

No complaints here at all, very simple to order from my rep. Shipping took 2 days to dispatch and 3 days to arrive. 

10/10

Packaging:

Came discreetly packaged, everything was intact. I’ve seen some people have gotten their vials in boxes but I didn’t. That doesn’t matter to me at all.

10/10

Test Enth.

I’m running pretty close to a TRT level as I do high Tren low Test (averages to 262.5mg/week @ 75mg EOD).

No complaints with the test. Wouldn’t notice a huge difference from running at such a low dose. No pain when injecting. Overall seems pretty solid. I have run a lot of great UGL’s (Innovagen, Newport, Northern, Syn, Teragon) and some not so amazing ones (Genetix, Chrome). I’d have to say this sits somewhere in the middle. Didn’t knock my socks off (but of course it wouldn’t at this dose) but didn’t underwhelm either. Just a solid choice I think.

8.5/10

Tren Enth

Okay, this is where some people will get mad at me (I may not be much of a poster but I am a reader, certainly don’t want to come across as a less than fair reviewer).

I’ve run PED’s on and off for 7 years. I’ve been a professional athlete for 2 years (now retired from that) and spent a lifetime as an elite level amateur. The point being is I’ve worked with world class nutritionists, trainers and so on. I also know how my body reacts to compounds very well. I’m 6’2, 220lbs, 26 years old and 12% body fat when I start this cycle. I am 2 months into this cycle so it is safe to say it’s kicked in. 

MAN, I was disappointed with the Tren. No sides at all. I’ve always gotten sides from Tren and am very good at managing them. I’ve done over 20 Tren E cycles in my life. This cycle was as bad as the cycle I did when I tried Chrome Pharma when they were first coming on to the scene in Toronto. No sides at all, this has never happened. No Tren cough, no increase or decrease in sex drive, no aggression, no insomnia (this one always hits me worst) and no “feel good” feeling we get when we’re on Tren. 

I recently contacted my rep to let him know how disappointed I was with the Tren. My rep told me I wouldn’t get Tren cough with Enth because it only happens with Ace!? Never heard this and it’s not true. I get Tren cough on E and that metallic taste in my mouth. The ester does not effect that. 

I’ve also not seen much in the way of results. I have my own gym so my workouts were not effected. Literally the changes I’ve seen are what would’ve happened if I was only running the Test E.

I was unable to sort things out with my rep. They didn’t apologize or offer anything. Not making this review to bash my rep, as you can see I do have good things to say about this lab. Just maybe skip the Tren E and if something goes wrong do not expect them to offer anything. 

I’m just a little frustrated as I’ve wasted time and money trying their Tren and plan on switching back to either Syn or Northern. I would be back on Innovagen (my favourite) but my rep moved to another country so no more access to that for me.

0/10 for the Tren E I did not feel a damn thing. 

To be fair, the rep advised getting bloods and I do agree with that! With covid going around and just losing a family member to the virus I will not be going to the clinic till this clears up. If covid wasn’t happening would’ve done my bloods first then done the review.

With that being said I WILL UPDATE THE FORUM as soon as I get my bloods. I’m not here to badmouth anyone, just to give fair feed back and to try and contribute to the community.

Would I order again?

No.

The after service emails were quick which I do appreciate but getting Tren that just didn’t work and not having the rep offer anything to help with that is just not what I’m use to. 

I’ve maybe had 2 other issues in 7 years. One time I was getting a lot of pain when injection Teragon Tren which my old rep quickly swapped out for me and the other being with a different old rep with Chrome, when I told him how underwhelmed I was with their product he exchanged them for Northern, no questions asked. I was expecting that level of service from my new rep for Body Tech. 

I will keep you guys updated. Unfortunately I’m going to have to swap out the Tren on my own dime and will let you guys know if that makes a difference. As fore mentioned I will also try to get bloods done when I know it’s safe to be more publicly involved.

Cheers!