Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

Just wanted to say thank you to bt I got my order and they included a free incenerate for my fat ass.... Still unsure when gyms will be reopening. Wifes trying to motivate me for us to start some home workouts least cardio. I'm legit depressed how much muscle I've lost and how fat I got lol... When I start again it'll be a complete reset and will be a tough start

I wonder with incinerate how it works. It's got yohimbine so I guess empty first  thing in the morning. With food in the mix I think it renders it useless no?

Edited by a_ahmed

@king101 Please don’t try to stir up drama with our sponsors, This board is independently operated , The sponsors help fund the board for our members to give them a place to go to communicate about health and fitness and to blow off a little steam when needed , There are multiple sponsors here and if it was owned by one I don’t believe they would want any competition, business 101 , knock out the competition take all the profits. I won’t speak to you again on this topic you will simply be banned ! Thanks for your co-operation .

I've got nothing but great things to say about Body Tech. 

Switched over a little over 2 years ago and right from my first order I was treated like a long time valued customer. To this day I have had nothing but quality service, quality products, and great experiences with the rep. 

Best decision I made was to listen to my friend and contact the rep. 

BT always deliver! Got this nice little stack a while back when I won the auction they did, what can I say, shipping is always super fast and I love the rep! Always there for the customers! Test is always painless, definitely my go to everytime. Jackhammer was also tested and my girlfriend was happy with the results, so do I! Aromasin does what it needs to do when I need it, no complaints there. My next cycle is around the corner so I also got EQ, Tren E and Anadrol, I will try to make an update for those two but I know they are solid anyway! Thanks BT!

103092375_1586913808149248_8728953470032005825_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=eKgc4FAa_kwAX_72gZ2&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq2-1.fna&_nc_tp=7&oh=e7918980dc39d8d41329bcb2d01b3eb3&oe=5F077B6A

Edited by CapeBretonDadBod
Spelling error

So far bodytech has been great for every order. 1 order had a weird hiccup, where even to this day it says it's "Processing" but was delivered within about 4 business days after order.

Always fast delivery, never more than 6 business days.

So far everything I've tried feels legit (no testing unfortunately). I bring this up, because in 2019 I bought var from a different lab, and it was 100% winny based on the side profiles I experienced. Var from Btech felt completely different, and inline with proper var sides.

Their Test E feels dosed about the same as the other lab, however the oil is MUCH smoother to inject, I haven't had any PIP even when I nick a nerve by accident.

Currently trying out their DNP to use as a cut finisher, comes in powder form so measuring out your own dose (to me) seems safer than relying on pre-capped pills for something as potentially dangerous as DNP. Sides and progress are as expected, 100% real.

Next blast may try out some different compounds, however I don't plan to touch 19-nors in my lifetime so I guess I'll explore most of the other ones at some point, but I have no reason to risk a different lab when Btech has been solid since order 1.

1 hour ago, Phatpandas said:

Next blast may try out some different compounds, however I don't plan to touch 19-nors in my lifetime so I guess I'll explore most of the other ones at some point, but I have no reason to risk a different lab when Btech has been solid since order 1.

Curious..why no 19 NORS?

1 hour ago, Synyster said:

Curious..why no 19 NORS?

Mostly side management. I want to stay bigger and leaner than possible natty, but I don't need to take 19-nors to keep that. The side effect profile seems incredibly hard to guess at beforehand, and managing them on-cycle on the fly just isn't something I want to deal with. Hell, I could probably be getting away with just variations in Test dosage, but orals and other compounds give that nice aesthetic to you that test alone won't.

Nothing against 19-nors for others who think the reward they give is worth it, but I just see no reason to use them.

Plus, on the off-chance I need to come off permanently and suddenly (as in, no cruising before PCT), 19-nors will suppress you for quite a long time (many months) after you've "come off".

• 2 weeks later...

Just starting a recomp cycle over summer to keep in shape and accountable with cardio. Get out doors do some running, hiking, skipping, biking etc...

Weeks 1-12: 350mg sus

Weeks 1-12: 1.2gr eq

Weeks 1-6: 50mg var

Ai as needed.

All BT products and have solely been using BT only for the past 5 years or longer. Never any complaints, hands down great lab and good guys to deal with. 

Then will cruise for 8 weeks and assess where I'm at and decide where to go from here. 

For the last 2 months or so, I’ve had horrible tendonitis in my right forearm going up my right bicep.  It was so bad that the first couple weeks, I couldn’t even do side laterals cause it would hurt too much.  I think what caused is me handling 65lbs dumbbells after benching and trying to not smash my tile floor, so would sort of curl them down.  Either that or I was doing tons of pull ups in hammer style grip.  Whatever caused it, it’s been a constant pain (all day, everyday), I thought it might be micro tear.  Slowly it has been getting better but for the last week I’ve been using Bodytech BCP 157 at only 500mcg daily, and it really is feeling much much better.  Still a slight pain there, but now I can actually curl.  Hoping a few more days and it will be even better.

Also posted in my member logs my actual current contest cycle, and my progress over the last year with Bodytech products.  When I saw the comparison, I was quite pleased 🙂

23 hours ago, Littlefry said:

Just starting a recomp cycle over summer to keep in shape and accountable with cardio. Get out doors do some running, hiking, skipping, biking etc...

Weeks 1-12: 350mg sus

Weeks 1-12: 1.2gr eq

Weeks 1-6: 50mg var

Ai as needed.

All BT products and have solely been using BT only for the past 5 years or longer. Never any complaints, hands down great lab and good guys to deal with. 

Then will cruise for 8 weeks and assess where I'm at and decide where to go from here. 

Good man! Run that EQ nice and high.

I ran it at 1.2g/week in January completely by itself (to orals/hcg/test) as an experiment and liked it a lot.  But it couldve used a little test backbone to improve my fullness and general sense of well being.  250-350 or so.  Right where you have urs dosed.

Right now I'm running 900mg/week EQ with 750mg/week test e and 600mg/week mast e. And its great but I feel like I could get more from less if i upped the EQ....and cut test in half. And possibly eliminate mast altogether.

Good luck.