Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

On 6/11/2020 at 9:41 AM, MaskedMisery said:

BT always deliver! Got this nice little stack a while back when I won the auction they did, what can I say, shipping is always super fast and I love the rep! Always there for the customers! Test is always painless, definitely my go to everytime. Jackhammer was also tested and my girlfriend was happy with the results, so do I! Aromasin does what it needs to do when I need it, no complaints there. My next cycle is around the corner so I also got EQ, Tren E and Anadrol, I will try to make an update for those two but I know they are solid anyway! Thanks BT!

103092375_1586913808149248_8728953470032005825_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=eKgc4FAa_kwAX_72gZ2&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq2-1.fna&_nc_tp=7&oh=e7918980dc39d8d41329bcb2d01b3eb3&oe=5F077B6A

curious to hear back how you like the anadrol as far as dosing goes.

I'm a relative noob on anadrol. Having years ago run it @ 25mg/day for 3 weeks and most recently in January ran it alternating days of pre workout only starting at 50mg and getting as high as 112.5mg.  I noticed night and day difference over 75mg.  If i were to use it daily or even every preworkout id need far smaller dosage.

Perhaps try my protocol though if interested in trying something new. The theory is to run two orals which are complete opposites. I used anadrol and oral dht but anavar wouldve been a better choice.  Doing it this way prevents the buildup of sides and allows you to use 1.5x the dose you normally would for the same duration. Or the same dose for 1.5x the duration.

I had no real sides other than water retention finally caught up to me more than I'd like so I pulled the plug after 3.5 weeks.

5 minutes ago, Synyster said:

curious to hear back how you like the anadrol as far as dosing goes.

I'm a relative noob on anadrol. Having years ago run it @ 25mg/day for 3 weeks and most recently in January ran it alternating days of pre workout only starting at 50mg and getting as high as 112.5mg.  I noticed night and day difference over 75mg.  If i were to use it daily or even every preworkout id need far smaller dosage.

Perhaps try my protocol though if interested in trying something new. The theory is to run two orals which are complete opposites. I used anadrol and oral dht but anavar wouldve been a better choice.  Doing it this way prevents the buildup of sides and allows you to use 1.5x the dose you normally would for the same duration. Or the same dose for 1.5x the duration.

I had no real sides other than water retention finally caught up to me more than I'd like so I pulled the plug after 3.5 weeks.

Using 50mg ED right now, dosed 25mg morning and afternoon. I already have enough bad sides on the anadrol that I would not want to go any higher than 50mg. 

Getting a lot of headaches, diarrhea, water retention got out of hand for a couple days and insomnia.. Really not liking it for the sides, thinking of pulling the plug just like you.

Dont get me wrong the strength gains are out of this world, but I cant deal with the sides at all.. For me winny is almost side effect free and Im thinking of making a switch

43 minutes ago, Synyster said:

Good man! Run that EQ nice and high.

I ran it at 1.2g/week in January completely by itself (to orals/hcg/test) as an experiment and liked it a lot.  But it couldve used a little test backbone to improve my fullness and general sense of well being.  250-350 or so.  Right where you have urs dosed.

Right now I'm running 900mg/week EQ with 750mg/week test e and 600mg/week mast e. And its great but I feel like I could get more from less if i upped the EQ....and cut test in half. And possibly eliminate mast altogether.

Good luck.

I wonder why do most labs still dose EQ at 300mg/ml? It's liquid at room temp, apparently even 500mg/ml isn't difficult. Does it get pippy?

21 minutes ago, Broken7 said:

I wonder why do most labs still dose EQ at 300mg/ml? It's liquid at room temp, apparently even 500mg/ml isn't difficult. Does it get pippy?

Fairly sure its not liquid at room temp. The rawr all come as powders unless I'm overlooking something.

Most people dose EQ in the 450-750 range. Its super popular as people are beginning to do their own research as opposed to just listening to idiots at the gym with their bro science which is essentially a game of telephone that's decades long. Deca was apparently amazing for "lubricating the joints" and repairing tendons/ligaments. Well, turns out EQ actually repairs tendons/ligaments notably better than deca while having FAR less sides for most people and generally grows just as much tissue.

Hence why race horses used EQ and not deca.

But keep in mind back when guys ran real veterinary or human grade EQ....it was 50mg/mL and came in giant 50mL jugs.

500mg/mL anything would just require too much solvent in my opinion. Which is typically what causes PIP

56 minutes ago, MaskedMisery said:

Using 50mg ED right now, dosed 25mg morning and afternoon. I already have enough bad sides on the anadrol that I would not want to go any higher than 50mg. 

Getting a lot of headaches, diarrhea, water retention got out of hand for a couple days and insomnia.. Really not liking it for the sides, thinking of pulling the plug just like you.

Dont get me wrong the strength gains are out of this world, but I cant deal with the sides at all.. For me winny is almost side effect free and Im thinking of making a switch

I'd urge you to give my way a shot.

Maybe even with the winny.

-take 5 or 6 days off anadrol

-Mon/wed/Fri(or workout#1/3/5)- anadrol @50mg to start 90 minutes preworkout with fish oils. Could go as high as 200mg but 125mg is more normal range.

-Tues/Thurs/sat(or workout #2/4/6)- winstrol @ 50mg to start 90 minutes pre workout with fish oils. Could go as high as 150mg but 100mg is more normal range.

Sunday or one day per week take no orals. Ideally on your off day.  Focus on hydration and micronutrient intake. This will allow you to prolong side effects.

If anything the positive effects of the winny will counteract the sides of the anadrol and vice versa.

I currently have DBol/anadrol/m1tfor my wet compound.

Then anavar/winny for my dry compound.

And superdrol in between. So I'll be experiementing with combinations.

On 6/26/2020 at 9:51 AM, Synyster said:

Good man! Run that EQ nice and high.

I ran it at 1.2g/week in January completely by itself (to orals/hcg/test) as an experiment and liked it a lot.  But it couldve used a little test backbone to improve my fullness and general sense of well being.  250-350 or so.  Right where you have urs dosed.

Right now I'm running 900mg/week EQ with 750mg/week test e and 600mg/week mast e. And its great but I feel like I could get more from less if i upped the EQ....and cut test in half. And possibly eliminate mast altogether.

Good luck.

Funny you mention this, I'm also currently running BT 1.2G EQ/week only. Goal is recomp. Currently 240 at 11%, want to keep same weight but lower bf to 8%. Barely 3 weeks in so far and seeing great results without typical sides from test, 19nor, etc. Planning to lower EQ to 900mg because BP is a little too high, and try out/add BT anavar and clen.

On 7/1/2020 at 9:27 AM, cfmstr1 said:

Funny you mention this, I'm also currently running BT 1.2G EQ/week only. Goal is recomp. Currently 240 at 11%, want to keep same weight but lower bf to 8%. Barely 3 weeks in so far and seeing great results without typical sides from test, 19nor, etc. Planning to lower EQ to 900mg because BP is a little too high, and try out/add BT anavar and clen.

Results are always great but id argue 3 weeks in that ur gains are placebo.  I dont notice anything from EQ until week 5 or 6.

Personally if ur having bp issues (been there also) id get on a BP med and keep your dosage the same 1200mg/week.  Then add 125mg of test every 3 days.  Within a month i think you'll notice big improvements.

I find anavar to be HIGHLY overrated in men. I told myselr that after last time and im currently trying again and still feel the same way. Mediocre results.  All I notice is my quads are harder to the touch.  Same as last time.  Currently I'm at 25mg/day and I take another 25mg Pre workout.  So id skip anavar.

Clen I'm a huge fan of. But if youre concerned about BP issues then clen will skew those numbers a ton.

I vote for bp meds + low dose test (could even use prop @ 40mg/day via slin pin) + low-medium dose clen. Ive done well with 3 weeks on 1 week off but lots of guys now just run it the whole 8-10-12 weeks straight thru.

On 6/26/2020 at 11:47 PM, BodyTechPharma said:

At 500mg it requires too much solvent and the pip would be unbearable and for those that would tolerate it , It wouldn’t be worthwhile to make it .

Pretty much what BT said. Its out there, but usually only in trial batches and feedback tends to be in the range of feeling like you were hit by a bus full of angry nuns to a full on drop kick from god. 

On 7/6/2020 at 7:28 PM, Synyster said:

Results are always great but id argue 3 weeks in that ur gains are placebo.  I dont notice anything from EQ until week 5 or 6.

Personally if ur having bp issues (been there also) id get on a BP med and keep your dosage the same 1200mg/week.  Then add 125mg of test every 3 days.  Within a month i think you'll notice big improvements.

I find anavar to be HIGHLY overrated in men. I told myselr that after last time and im currently trying again and still feel the same way. Mediocre results.  All I notice is my quads are harder to the touch.  Same as last time.  Currently I'm at 25mg/day and I take another 25mg Pre workout.  So id skip anavar.

Clen I'm a huge fan of. But if youre concerned about BP issues then clen will skew those numbers a ton.

I vote for bp meds + low dose test (could even use prop @ 40mg/day via slin pin) + low-medium dose clen. Ive done well with 3 weeks on 1 week off but lots of guys now just run it the whole 8-10-12 weeks straight thru.

Probably a mix of placebo+new diet 🙂 I do have much rounder delts and some new veins since starting tho!

For BP I already got a prescription for Lozartan but I'd rather not use it and try to bring it down without it. I only have high BP when I didn't diet for a while and have significant water retention, on top of high mg doses. I used to be a big test+tren guy before but nowadays after a few years I tend to have (or maybe simply notice) more sides. So far without test I still feel very great, maybe a bit less sex drive but thats about it and honestly its a good thing to not think about sex all the time lol.

I also lowered the EQ even more at 600mg since I'm adding Anavar. I want to evaluate and compare the suppression level from this. Some guys claim they are not totally shutdown with these compounds. Wanna see if its possible to maintain a suppression of only about 50% compared to total shutdown when using test.  If I'm totally shutdown anyway, I'll def be adding a very low dose of test since there would be no reason to not add it.

Never tried Anavar, we'll see. I'm not expecting results such as dbol, m1t, sdrol... Only looking for increased performance and a few more lean pounds. Winny is awesome in that regard but it starts to completely wrecks the hairline after a few days only.

Clen, I've used a long time ago but dosed too high in the 100mcg area without taurine. Was stupid, too much sides, shaking and cramps. Now I plan to only use it at 50mcg for at least a month, with plenty of taurine. I've heard some guys claim that even when clen sides disappears, the fat burning effect doesn't, so you should continue to run it until you've reached your goal. We'll see.

Cheers and thanks man 👍

Well after two weeks of solid nutrition, rest and of course the gyms finally being open I’m feeling like a beast again- been running the test c 400 at 800mg a week (coming on 8 weeks now) and 3 or 4 anabull’s a day with 25mg of aromasin a night and absolutely killing it!! Always good results with BT! 

6 minutes ago, a_ahmed said:

Hey fellas. Placed an order and its been shipped and im out of vials lol but strangely for last few days says stuck on processing... I emailed the Rep but no response usually I get same day responses.

You will be take good care of! no worries

Btrep without numbers email, I hope it lands Monday as I'm vial less haha. I took the last shot over a week ago and im on hrt for life (legit diagnosed but self prescribing for a long time now) so I cant randomly pop in to docs office to ask for a vial

Hopefully you're right but last two times during covid it was here next day and never later so it was weird to say processing while it was received at mail office on Wed. And its a city next door.

I love bt products so no worries there im sure it'll get resolved.

Also I'm using tutanota but it seems my emails get missed or don't go through sometimes 🙁

Edited by a_ahmed

On 7/11/2020 at 3:01 PM, a_ahmed said:

Hey fellas. Placed an order and its been shipped and im out of vials lol but strangely for last few days says stuck on processing... I emailed the Rep but no response usually I get same day responses.

Sometimes the order updates just don't happen on the site, not sure if they're auto-flagged on the backend or manual, but I have 2 previous orders still under processing that I received within 5 business days many weeks ago.