Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

I had used alot of different BodyTech products and they are top shelf!  From the colossus to proviron, yohimbine, deca, npp are all awesome

I've found their test product to be above other labs. I stick with test e 400 and the test prop is amazing. Smooth no pip and when it kicks in.....wow!

Have a few winstrol with stanolone I'm waiting to try. Can't wait. 

Thank you for the great products!

• Like 1

This is my first post to NL, as a fairly new steroid user at just under 2 years of using, I can’t praise @BodyTechPharma enough for the following:

-Ease of ordering

-Timely communication

-Great gear

-Discreet packaging 

I’ve had multiple family members over for lunch when the package came in the first time, I was sweating bullets and there was not a trace of what it might be... “Spark plugs” I said, and god damn if I wasn’t lying. It took me a little while to get these virgin muscles and pinning techniques used to the gear I ran (I started a beginner routine of D-bol and Test P) but the growth was incredible, in just 6 weeks I was making massive gains in my lifts and expecially my physique. Nothing feels better than walking around feeling like you could pull the head off a mans body lol. 

The reviews of @BodyTechPharma tell you most of the story, I’m just reiterating at this point for anyone that’s fairly new. I’m placing my next order today, already can’t wait to smash some gear and my fingers are crossed Canada Post isn’t too slow because of Covid but we’ll see what happens when it happens. I’m just excited.

Lastly, thank you BTRep for helping me along the way! Completely changed my life and confidence in a way I couldn’t have imagined!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have another review up with pics for recent body tech use. 

My wife started using their oral T3. Came in blue bottle with easily readible measured dropper. Started at 25 mcg a day for a week to measure tolerance then up to 50 mcg. She did not need higher. She needed some taurine at this point to mitigate cramping. 

Initial temps were 35 deg before taking her dose, then within 2 hours temp measured 36.9.  Definite feeling of heat and validation that the thyroid has been stimulated.
In 6 weeks of training 16-20 km bike rides, hard gym, measureable good eating (without hardcore dieting, just no cheating), she has dropped 10 lbs.  This is visible everywhere on her small 5'0 frame.  She started using their anavar 5mg 3 weeks ago, and has found good success in helping building the legs, giving her solid strength, albeit mild chin acne. 

Myself, I did a quick 6 week blast of test prop 500 (with my 200 mg enanthate TRT), 450 mg NPP,  2 pills of anabull a day.  Huge huge huge increases in strength and size, returning from a 3.5 month covid training break.  Now i'm on 'rest' until I see my endocrinologist on the 22 for a clean bill of health.

In future; my wife wants to start ostarine and compare to the var, especially wondering if it has less effect on the skin.  Both of us will be trying HGH-Frag for fat loss.  I will be going into a full huge bulk blitz for 16 weeks once i'm giving the health clear.

The pics do speak for themselves 🙂 Enjoy

image000000.jpg

image000001.jpg

image000002.jpg

• Like 2

I’d also like to jump in on a wife update since @Physlifter got things started it’s nice to have the wives onboard with us and into our would , I’d like to say nice work to @Physlifter wife, My wife has also jumped on with me she lost a total of 50lbs in a month and a half using all @BodyTechPharma products very strict high protein low carb diet one cheat day per month , Now for products she is using incenerate, Helios, albuterol, 5mg anavar x2 ed and 25mg test prop ew. She weight trains 1.5 hours per day , and approx 2 hours cardio daily.One hour of that daily cardio is job related as it is fast paced on her feet. Other is at the gym.

Hey NL crew,

just figured I’d leave a little something here. I’ve been using BT for the last couple of years and I’ve already left a review on their quality. Which is Always top notch. 

But figured I’d leave another one as it’s relevant to that BS post I saw on the forum earlier this week.

My last order there was a mix up somewhere, where my email order got lost in the shuffle, or failed to send, but from my end it said it was delivered. After not hearing back a few days I contacted the rep on here NL, and within the end of day he had it sorted to send through to another member of their team. And everything was settled just like they. They put the order together ASAP. The whole thing was Super prompt. And all the team members were Super helpful. And there certainly was no BS. I got a tracking number next day.  I got my stuff yesterday, And I’m ready to roll. 

I have before and once again definitely recommend these guys. Great stuff. Great service. No fuckin’ around. 

• 2 weeks later...

Always used BT for all my gear needs. Just started a small blast, nothing crazy as I dont high dose anything really. Haven't touched over 350mg test in over 2 years, usually low test + medium eq, mast ect.. 

That being said dhb has always intrigued me as I'm a huge eq fan, and after researching for the past year decided to give dhb a shot. 

Cycle is 12 weeks of 600mg test-e + 400mg DHB + 25mg mk677 and ai as required. So far only a week in but man the DHB flows so nice and no pip to speak of... I'll keep you guys posted every couple of weeks and do a review on dhb in the end. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2020 at 10:09 PM, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Just a few odds and ends from the boys at BT, We all know that we can always count on you, Thanks guys keep up the good work !

5F775DBA-40FC-4D2A-A6F9-920D0919C698.jpeg

Have you had a chance to try the testolone? I got great results from a low dosage of cardarine. Huge increase in my cardio abilities- climbed literal mountains on it haha Woooo!

Am I the only one getting hard PIP with recent BT order of Test E 250 ? Used to be almost painless but nowadays I get intense PIP, swollen and hot area for 3-4+ days after injecting... Recently got some test 400 also but scared to death considering the PIP Test 250 is giving me right now... Equipoise PIP is very minor still as always.

No pip here sir ! I have multiple vials and use them for TRT and my wife uses the prop all smooth and pip free, You have a very low post count and come to complain 🤨

4 hours ago, cfmstr1 said:

Am I the only one getting hard PIP with recent BT order of Test E 250 ? Used to be almost painless but nowadays I get intense PIP, swollen and hot area for 3-4+ days after injecting... Recently got some test 400 also but scared to death considering the PIP Test 250 is giving me right now... Equipoise PIP is very minor still as always.

Never had issues with Test E from BT.  Smooth and use a 25g.  Are you by any chance shooting the same spots or are your rotating?  If the same, that could be the issue.  

I have only ever pinned bodytech Sustanon. And I can comment that I did not have any issue with it and it worked as it should. I am cruising right now with it halfway through my vile. As far as orals. I can stay there dbol is straight on point. Some of the best I have tried personally. I love that stuff. Used it for a couple weeks on my last blast. I will be putting in an order here for the big sale. Looking to pull the trigger on nectar of the Gods as well

Sorry I know my posts count is low but I'm not here to trash BT, far from it I posted very positive review before and still have excellent results from the gear. A1 quality and service. Everything from test, eq, dbol, m1t, var, clen, sibutramine, AIs, T3, have been top notch. Just for the recent Test 250 I figured this was the best way to know if it was happening to other people too or if it's just me getting old or something. 

I was using the same spots for a while (quads and tris), so after I got PIP last week, this week I changed to traps and lats but I have even more PIP. Always only inject 1cc per spot with a slin pin.

Try deltoid injections and ventro gluteal, Start your sites at one side of your body and rotate around until you are back where you started that gives your sites time to calm down . I made that mistake the other day my life is so hectic that I forgot and pinned the same delt in the same week and it’s tender but I rotate so much I have no pain and simply forgot and hit it twice now it’s a little tender. So you are shooting for long rotation times and you will have no problem.

Thank you I'll try that. Also I realise that maybe the PIP I got from lats and traps this week is because its been a lonnng while I didn't  hit those spots so they're kinda virgin again lol. Quads and tris last week PIP is because both sides have been in rotation every week for months now. Also upped the test dose recently so more volume and I hate pinning so I try to inject everything once a week only at multiple sites with maybe a CC or two another day. Maybe I should try to spread it over more days so the body is more efficient at clearing the gear, if that makes any sense.

• Like 1

I pin twice a week always as it keeps the blood hormone levels more stable even with TRT , If this makes sense to you there is a difference between pip due to gear and tenderness induced by pinning virgin muscle the tenderness is more like a trauma of the needle piercing the muscle 

On 10/22/2020 at 9:39 AM, cfmstr1 said:

Could be a slight change to the solvent mix they used. I seem prone to reactions to solvents so I keep sterile oil on hand and dilute by 15-20%. Does the trick for me.

• 3 weeks later...