Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

Very good advice too fast of an injection can cause trauma to the muscle tissue just beyond the normal trauma of the needle , Think of the damage of a thin nozzle on a pressure washer to removing paint from a deck or holes in weak concrete same kind of thing with a fast injection to the muscle. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

18 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Very good advice too fast of an injection can cause trauma to the muscle tissue just beyond the normal trauma of the needle , Think of the damage of a thin nozzle on a pressure washer to removing paint from a deck or holes in weak concrete same kind of thing with a fast injection to the muscle. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

Thanks for the feedback!  I'm 100% going to fast.

BodyTech uses a very thin MCT Oil and you have to take that into consideration when injection is taking place especially coming from a Lab that uses something like GSO , You aren’t the first person that this is happened to when making the switch and I’m sure you won’t be the last but now you know , And that oil makes for a comfortable injection when you correct your speed. Good luck and enjoy your run . CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

First time customer in southern ON. Received my order within 4 days of payment processing with top notch customer service from btrep. I'll report back with results but based on the results from other friends who've used the site I will be a repeat customer 100%.

BTW I noticed some sediment in the TNT base vials, possibly from the cold weather. Any tips on getting back into suspension? 

PXL_20210114_202239151.jpg

PXL_20210114_202245050.jpg

PXL_20210114_202603867.jpg

Edited by ChokDee
  • Haha 1

Yes sir , Remove plastic caps from the vial, pre heat your oven to 200 degrees place vials on a cookie sheet put them in the oven for about 20 mins take them out and wearing a glove swirl until sediment is dissolved. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

4 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Yes sir , Remove plastic caps from the vial, pre heat your oven to 200 degrees place vials on a cookie sheet put them in the oven for about 20 mins take them out and wearing a glove swirl until sediment is dissolved. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

Be careful with re warming tren.  Tren oxidizes at a lower temperature.  If the golden color starts to darken up on you then you know it’s starting to oxidize.   With tren, if you start to get crystals I prefer slowly warming it up in water on the stove top while swirling to get it back into solution.    If you have access to benzyl, then a drop or 2 will put it back into suspension as well.  

tren can be trickier than most other gear when it crystallizes because of the heat point.

just my 2c

• Thanks 1

I was thinking of that also but it is TNT so it is blended with test so it will be a little more stable , I’ve also used 10 second bursts in the microwave with success. If you do the oven method use a timer because you can’t go over the 20 minutes I would check it at 15. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

8 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

I was thinking of that also but it is TNT so it is blended with test so it will be a little more stable , I’ve also used 10 second bursts in the microwave with success. If you do the oven method use a timer because you can’t go over the 20 minutes I would check it at 15. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

Ok awesome!  I am not too familiar with the blends.  Just have ruined some tren myself when I was younger and didn’t want him to lose it.    Always learning something new!

• Thanks 1

Hey everyone thought I'd report back with some early results - THIS SHIT WORKS! So far I've used the anavar, Nectar of the Gods (test base/superdrol/anadrol/dbol cocktail labeled as inj dbol) and MK677. Very happy with results and its only been 5 days - I've been dropping fat, filling out again and work capacity is steadily increasing. Still haven't reconstituted the TnT base as I don't plan on using it until I can get access to more weights beyond my kettlebells, mace and heavy bag.

Oddly, my friends sent me some links from CJM where everyone was shitting on Body Tech but I don't get it. Can anyone chime in on the hate over on that board? My experience has been great so far and been recommending Body Tech to all my gear using friends

I wouldn’t get involved too much in that there are just a lot of board politics involved , They have their own brands over there involved with their board it wouldn’t take you 5 minutes to figure out who they are so they tend trash other brands. This is where we are different over here at NorthernLifters we just don’t do that here we hold ourselves to a higher standard. So that being said let’s just keep this to BodyTech reviews here we will not take part in any drama. Thanks CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

I second CBDB.  Though I’ve only used BT and PP which are part of this particular forum, if I were to have issues with any brand/lab.  I would definitely take it up with the rep before posting anything on the website.   Mistakes happen, everyone is human.  Only if the rep was not interested in addressing my concern would I put a negative review.   Trash talking is stupid and get nowhere.   Level headed debate is the best way to resolve things.   Luckily admin has used most of not all brands endorsed on this board, and have the experience behind them to know if something was off.

tons of knowledge here without the drama. It isn’t super busy here as of late, but lockdowns are in effect in a lot of places.  And life tends to get crazy at time.  But I highly suggest sitting through the member logs, and other info on the board.   And I am always available for questions as well, if I can’t answer one, I’m sure I could direct you in the right direction.  

too many keyboard warriors on other boards.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I have been ordering through Bodytech pharma for a few years now, back when they were unheard of here in PEI.  The Tren is second to none, I run about half or 3/4 of the dose required by other labs in the past. Injectables are clean and consistent, little to know pain, and inject like water. Anyone that has tried this lab loves it and doesn't deviate, due to the reliability, price, and solid performance enhancements. I love that they keep coming out with new products and use myself as a guinea pig each time they come out. I plan on sticking with Bodytech and recommend this lab for newbies running their first cycle to pros running their 20th. The only thing that could use improvement is their pills are next to impossible to break into half dosages. Other then that I think everything is on point. 10/10. I plan to stick with this lab and promote it with confidence and a clear conscience that people are getting what they pay for!

Thank you for the kind words sir , We always strive to bring you the best products at a reasonable price , If you like our products please tell everyone, If you have a problem please tell us and we will make it right ! As far as splitting our tabs the way I do it and recommend is a good quality pill cutter with slow even pressure they split fine and keep them away from moisture that’s how they crumble as it softens up the tab. Hope this tip helps. Thank You For An HONEST review we appreciate them.

Just want to extend another thank you to BT. I’ve been on this board since April 2019 and had a couple cycles under my belt already of locally sourced, underdosed trash gear. After doing my own due diligence on BT I ordered a small run of Test E 250, Anavar, and Winstrol with PCT protocol and I’ve been using them exclusively ever since.

When the pandemic first hit both my wife and I lost our jobs literally overnight. BT held a contest which I ended up winning and I got enough product to keep me afloat on TRT dose until we got back on track. My bloodwork stayed level and I stayed sane. Not only is their gear too notch, but they’re just straight up good fuckin people.

Support their brand so they can support the board and continue proving sick gains to the mortals 💪🏼

• Like 1

Hi Everyone,

Been using BodyTech Pharma for the past 1.5 yrs or so. The tren A was good. The lack of gym being open has been horrible on any sort of consistency with my workouts/gains/weight/strength. I just purchased a 25, 35 and 45 lb kettlebell and now will restart my jacked journey.

I took @ChokDee's suggestion regarding Nectar of Gods (NoG). I ordered on Sunday and received it today. 

BT is the best prices I can find that is still Canadian based.  I highly recommend BodyTech to anyone looking for a reliable and affordable source that will be at your door within a few days (longest time has been 4 business days so far - 3 most often) - and will help you pack on that muscle strength and size!!!

• Like 1

I can’t say enough good things about these guys they treat you like family and not just a dollar sign and they genuinely care about your well-being that is rare for a business these days as Staff we believe in them or they wouldn’t be here. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

so far their trestolone has worked. tren e and test base hasnt worked for me. hope the halo and deca work for me. I'll keep you all posted when I run it. no idea if im a tren non responder or what but I thought for sure the test would work and it didnt. if the deca doesnt work with my next cycle and my joints get real sore i'll be disapointed. just preying the halo works as im going to cut. i ran the the tren e at 600 a week and it didnt work. ran 100mg test base pre workout and no luck. im gonna be running deca 300 at 400mg a week. I have my own test e. I'll let everyone know what i get for results from the halo and deca.

23 hours ago, whatsup said:

so far their trestolone has worked. tren e and test base hasnt worked for me. hope the halo and deca work for me. I'll keep you all posted when I run it. no idea if im a tren non responder or what but I thought for sure the test would work and it didnt. if the deca doesnt work with my next cycle and my joints get real sore i'll be disapointed. just preying the halo works as im going to cut. i ran the the tren e at 600 a week and it didnt work. ran 100mg test base pre workout and no luck. im gonna be running deca 300 at 400mg a week. I have my own test e. I'll let everyone know what i get for results from the halo and deca.

Hey man, hope all is well. How did your last cycle with the tren and your upcoming cycle look?

dont want to hijack but after the 2 covid shutdowns. the test 400mg/week  brought me back to where i was before i lost my gains. 500mg test e 400 deca and at the start 20mg halo is what will be next. gonna see what i can do first off cycle. little bit of time before spring and summer get here. tren was a while ago now in ran 600 test e 600 tren e for 10 weeks. used up all my arimidex. now i have nolva. im tempted to get letrozole. see what nature brings. thinking maybe creatine but it makes me look fat.