Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

If you were in their website could you maybe order on their website? Seems sensible to me . Or search their banner the information is available, Please don’t fish for sources on my board. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

Though I would submit my review on BT. Just got bloods done on week 10 running test e 800 per week and deca 600 per week split. Everything is spot on and levels are awesome just wanted to shout out for having quality gear and service that is second to none. 

CDDB7DBB-B1FE-46A9-8AF2-FA9C6064BA40.jpeg

Edited by Iron and Ink
Personal info in picture
  • Like 2

On 8/19/2018 at 9:18 PM, Shredzs said:

Anyone that knows me is aware that BT is ALL I use! Completely painless across the line! If you haven’t tried it. You will need to before you believe even t400 is painless along with the tnt 450!

I m looking for a new lab to try.. I m down with painless shots lol just need a rep is there a forum in here that you know of where I can chat about such things ..

Thanks 

G

• 2 weeks later...

My rep was always real good to me, he would even ship before EMT at times because we established a long running trust, or if I sent EMT and he didnt respond I knew he was sending it in and next day i got tracking but it was like already on its way. Usually within a day or two i got my stuff in the email...

But for the first time ever I am not getting responses... I was going to order peptides beginning of month and he said he's going vacation. I followed up and still no response since...

13 hours ago, a_ahmed said:

My rep was always real good to me, he would even ship before EMT at times because we established a long running trust, or if I sent EMT and he didnt respond I knew he was sending it in and next day i got tracking but it was like already on its way. Usually within a day or two i got my stuff in the email...

But for the first time ever I am not getting responses... I was going to order peptides beginning of month and he said he's going vacation. I followed up and still no response since...

Nice to hear that I'm not the only one. BT is usually very fast. With gyms about to open in Quebec after what feels like forever, I need to stock up, haha. Hope all is good on their end. 

Hello Folks , To my knowledge the fine folks at BodyTech have grown there client base enough to where they have decided to go private at this time . CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

13 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Hello Folks , To my knowledge the fine folks at BodyTech have grown there client base enough to where they have decided to go private at this time . CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

That means no new clients right? I've been ordering for a couple years through email though. Hope I'm not shut out lol

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/19/2021 at 11:02 AM, instagrande said:

That means no new clients right? I've been ordering for a couple years through email though. Hope I'm not shut out lol

Maybe someone else can chime in, but I’m in the same boat. Placed an order a couple months ago through email and great service as always. I believe you are correct, no new clients. I’ve used BT exclusively for about 5 years and absolutely love everything about them from service to the products. So I think former/current clients will be fine.