Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

On 9/23/2021 at 6:21 AM, kaalle said:

About to order som Anavar. Im in the Philipines tho worried about fakes. Anyone have any thoughts? Ordering from a seller based here in the Philipines. The price is equivalent to about 42 usd for 50 10mg pills. 

On 9/23/2021 at 5:21 AM, kaalle said:

About to order som Anavar. Im in the Philipines tho worried about fakes. Anyone have any thoughts? Ordering from a seller based here in the Philipines. The price is equivalent to about 42 usd for 50 10mg pills. 

On 10/27/2021 at 10:07 PM, CapeBretonDadBod said:

My advice would be save your money and find another source. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

@CapeBretonDadBod I'm assuming you meant to reply to the quoted post above (the same one you quoted in your prior reply).  Had me worried for a sec, thinking something happened to BT, until I saw your previous post quoting the above post.  

Almost had a heart attack 😄

• 2 weeks later...

No the rep was here this afternoon, They are good to go as always . They do get busy and also spend time with their families. Keep trying , BT won’t let you down. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

3 hours ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

No the rep was here this afternoon, They are good to go as always . They do get busy and also spend time with their families. Keep trying , BT won’t let you down. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

Would be good if they took care of two week old orders as well.  

You need to tell me when and how long it’s been, If it’s reasonable I’ll contact them on your behalf. There has been a tech issue on their site but items are still moving as they should. Don’t worry about BT they have an outstanding reputation. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I would direct that question towards the board rep I’m sure he would be happy to answer all your questions and concerns. Best to DM him. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team 

• 3 weeks later...

BT is always great to the members here, Always professional and quality products . If I had time I could tell you folks stories of the countless times they have helped people at their own expense they are truely selfless when the situation arises. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team 

Yo ! Just wanna say after 3 years of dealing with BT ! I mean ive delt with tons of labs in the west and east coast in the past … but bt has always delivered top quality product .. communication is amazing .. always in a timely fashion ! I totally love it !  alwayd good times !

Have a question…. hope this is the right spot… if not please direct me to the correct section please. I have this order of Test Enanthate 400 from Bodytech Pharmacy. The contents have changed colour and yellowed a bit and have an expiry date of 03/21/2021 and lot# 202012. This still safe to inject? 
Thank you.

993D157A-5B59-45AE-9F37-74B1C33EC1BF.jpeg.44a31e42d5a703ab5f7b008c605b8ae9.jpeg

Yes Sir , This is very safe to inject as long as it was in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight and unopened you are fine. It is good for 2 years past expiry is stored properly. I’ve personally used product that was 5 years old and it was absolutely fine. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

• 1 month later...