Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

Hey has anyone had issues with orders. My order was way out to lunch. Missing stuff, stuff I didn't order, stuff I need for a show. If anyone has advice on how to reach them or what email is best for that, if you could please pm so I can straighten it out. I'm sure it was just a mistake 

Amazing lab with fantastic products and unbeatable prices. Customer service is always top notch. I don’t see any other reason to go anywhere else.

been using them for years recently tried adding in a sarm stack. Cardio thru the roof and looking shredded without changing my diet.

Hey everyone, 

Have lurked this board for quite sometime. I just have a quick question regarding bodytech. I’m about to place an order, but I’m trying to find the best route possible. I go through a rep for my current source, but they’re now only wanting Bitcoin after taking emt for the last few years. So time to look elsewhere. I’ve known about body tech for a few years and seeing the positive reviews on this forum, along with their competitive pricing, I’m going to place an order. 

I was going to use the bodytech site, and just want to confirm with someone who’s used it or someone who has knowledge of the brand that the site is legit. It’s quite a large order (22 items), so wanting to make sure I go the best route to ensure I get the goods. If anyone can chime in yay or nay about the bodytech site and it’s security, would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance 

Hey everyone, 

Have lurked this board for quite sometime. I just have a quick question regarding bodytech. I’m about to place an order, but I’m trying to find the best route possible. I go through a rep for my current source, but they’re now only wanting Bitcoin after taking emt for the last few years. So time to look elsewhere. I’ve known about body tech for a few years and seeing the positive reviews on this forum, along with their competitive pricing, I’m going to place an order. 

I was going to use the bodytech site, and just want to confirm with someone who’s used it or someone who has knowledge of the brand that the site is legit. It’s quite a large order (22 items), so wanting to make sure I go the best route to ensure I get the goods. If anyone can chime in yay or nay about the bodytech site and it’s security, would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance 

On 5/4/2022 at 9:29 AM, CapeBretonDadBod said:

@Titan83please pm me the details of your issue and I’ll see what I can do to rectify the issue. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team 

I shot you a pm detailing the issue. Certainly appreciate any help clearing that issue up. 

• 3 weeks later...

Yes they are very much still in business. It’s my assumption that they are just having a web error. Still the same great quality and customer service. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

Bodytech is always on point, Never worry about them. I’ve delt with these folks personally and I stand behind them. I’ve let my own wife use them. That in itself is full trust. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

My orders came in and they were super quick to rectify any issues. They have always been on point, but has anyone else had issues with product staying in suspension? Ment, deca, masteron. All came out of suspension in less then a month or two. Even doing the recook method has not brought it back to suspension. Ive been on gear for 15 years and have been a professional athlete and competitive super heavyweight BB. So it's not my first kick at the can. Just curious if anyone else is having that issue recently 

Just wanted to give a shoutout to BTrep for ridiculously fast and high quality customer service. Paid yesterday morning and it shipped the same day.

I also have to personally vouch for their Anavar and Colossus. 50 mg var pre workout gives me a massive pumps and vascularity just loading KBs in and out of my car when doing outdoor workouts - was telling my training partner its more economical and effective to buy their var than any pre-workout pump supplements at Popeyes. Also, if you want to improve your aerobic capacity, pop a Colossus and bang your girl for 6 hours straight

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2022 at 8:34 PM, jaysfan9 said:

I’ve used Body Tech on and off for over 4 years. Was off of everything for around a year and got back on in October. Wanted to use for a few months before giving a review. Still the good ol tried and true with the same great prices!4DB1ABCF-74A3-4E5A-AAA5-B875D6160E7E.thumb.jpeg.20c07a03c2490e4044a38481519541f0.jpeg

cheers fellas

Just wanted to add, been with bodytech since they started lol... i lost count of years... and while i went through maybe two or i think three different reps in the time frame, everyone was awesome and i developed a good relation with them.

Recently got a bunch of freebies for new years, helped me out both physically and mentally as I've been going through a nightmare in the entire last year back and forth (personal life).

Recently got alot of compliments for the continuous changes and thank you Bodytech team. It's been one fucked up year for me...

Gonna place a new order today again.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i tried to order couple months ago and i couldnt cuz of the way of transaction i didnt receive like confirmation or something i dont remember but it was bugged so i had to cancel it but i will retry soon !  i miss that anabol that i cant find anywhere near me ! 

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to post a quick note here.  I’ve been with BT now for quite a while. More than 5 years for sure. Just placed another order and the communication and customer service was top notch as always. They really care about their customers. I just wanted to show my appreciation. As long as they’re around, I don’t see any need to go anywhere else. 

LF

Edited by Lionsfan4
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...