Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

I placed an order with bodytechpharma.com i was highly satisfied on my first try will definitly order again like tonight haha, but jokes aside the costumer service was great, delevery time.short, packagi g was discret and very well wrap and protected, there sus does smell and feel legit, there win injection are doing wonders and muscles are getting super dense!

3 hours ago, islander85 said:

Hey guys I made order from bodytech and they accepted my emt but I did not get a confirmation from themselves my account says my order is on hold is there a way to contact maybe email? I'm not bashing would just like to know why it's on hold that's all

Hey! All will be good. I have ordered from bodytech site quite a number of times! As long as you have sent your correct address, they have your EMT, you're good to go! They are vigilant with their shipping process so to avoid any issue. Usually the product will arrive before you're tracking number. All will be fine man. And plus, the mod on this board is great and will take care of any questions you may have. But just sit back, it will come.

• Like 1

Some say on hold , It’s mostly a glitch on their system that happens from time to time. But I assure you it’s still processing, You have nothing to worry about with BodyTech. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team 

Got my order today only ordered it Thursday so that's impressive! Now I'm transitioning from another lab to this one....same exact product test prop 800mg/week and tren blend 600mg/week I will post my review on how seamless and my experience with BT but I will not review or mention the other lab since this is a BT review thread also I'm gonna wait a couple weeks so I can better gauge 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there fellow lifters! I just wanted to do a quick review here for bodytechpharma. I am a first time buyer of gear and this is my first cycle. Purchased from this website because a friend from high school said he trusted them and has used them for almost a decade.  I ordered 3 vials of testosterone enanthate 250mg and a couple different AI just incase I had some high estrogen effects. Everything came in a discreet square package well protected. First dose went well, no pain at all just like a tender glute next day similar to a vaccine shot. Very impressed because I was expecting it to hurt more. I am not on long enough yet to feel effects but I will come back and keep you updated. The first dose went well yesterday and I'm more than happy with their prices and shipping speed.  Thanks BodytechPharma!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I reached out to the BT rep with some side effect issues I was having when I was going to make an order. Nothing to do with the product itself.  The rep who I truly consider a friend that I can trust now after many years of interactions, gave me fantastic knowledgeable advice. I adjusted my cycle and am side effect free. I just thought I’d put a note up here to show my appreciation.   BT really cares about their customers and it’s why I’ve been with them for so many years and will continue to only use their product. Can’t say enough about them!  

On 4/25/2023 at 4:25 PM, islander85 said:

Got my order today only ordered it Thursday so that's impressive! Now I'm transitioning from another lab to this one....same exact product test prop 800mg/week and tren blend 600mg/week I will post my review on how seamless and my experience with BT but I will not review or mention the other lab since this is a BT review thread also I'm gonna wait a couple weeks so I can better gauge 

That’s a really healthy dose of Tren!  The sides would kill me. Interested to see how you do with that cycle. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/19/2018 at 7:05 PM, OLYMPIC said:

Heads up,there are many fake bodytech emails out  there. They are pretending to be bt and asking for bitcoin or paypal. Bt has only 2 confirmed emails. you can msg the rep here for confirmed emails.  There website is https://bodytechpharma.com

Leave your reviews here. 

@GameChanger is the main rep for BT, any questions and concerns please pm him. Aside from that,this is only for reviews,not for business

p3.jpeg

p4.jpeg

p5.jpeg

p2.jpeg

p1.jpeg

p6.jpeg

Did my second ever cycle with BT and had amazing results. Ran test E, primo, and anavar. Everything felt amazing. Great customer service and quick shipping

• Like 1

@Hoffer You joined an hour ago , Went straight to the review section. Seems like you had not other intentions but to come here to Pump the tires for BT. Not saying they don’t have a good product but it makes you look suspect being you have no other interaction on the forum. You are coming across as a bit of a schill. Hope I’m wrong about you.