Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

12 hours ago, j00ce said:

I'm using it right now. Only few days in so will update once I've ran it for another 2-3 weeks to give feedback. 

I’ll be watching to see how you react to this compound as I am really interested in adding it to my arsenal

• Like 1

Hello, I'm new to this forum. I want to take the opportunity to tell you about a very good lab . I'm coach and for me and my athletes I want the best, for the price and the quality, it's hard to beat. I have tried everything and my favorite this year is: shredder and the brand new Midol which is an improved version of Superdrol in my opinion. I put Anabull in almost all my cycles, whether to cut or take the mass, it makes miracles on everyone ... For me what is important is that batch after batch the quality remains the same. Each kind of product gives the expected results, unlike other underground labs that put anything shit in the bottles. I am really satisfied with your juicy supplements thank you bodytech.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Ricktropin said:

Hello, I'm new to this forum. I want to take the opportunity to tell you about a very good lab . I'm coach and for me and my athletes I want the best, for the price and the quality, it's hard to beat. I have tried everything and my favorite this year is: shredder and the brand new Midol which is an improved version of Superdrol in my opinion. I put Anabull in almost all my cycles, whether to cut or take the mass, it makes miracles on everyone ... For me what is important is that batch after batch the quality remains the same. Each kind of product gives the expected results, unlike other underground labs that put anything shit in the bottles. I am really satisfied with your juicy supplements thank you bodytech.

Ok, now this sounds like an advertisement from a fake account, lol.

Edited by Sorbate
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Sorbate said:

Ha fake?and you know how?when did you develop some god like abilities? 

Whats fake is the admins and mods of CB(taureaus hideout) who were 100% loyal and bought BT for years are now starting to trash talk BT. So either the mods and vets there were enjoying buying shit gear for years,or now they are sticking up for taureau after he got exposed. Definition of fake is the trash talk that has begun over an issue that concerns no one. you want to know what happens to fake people?they get exposed. 

https://brotherhoodofpain.com/canadian-hangout/55898-taureau-aka-btboss-canadian-scammer.html

Unless you will now say that even mods and staff of international boards are all lairs and are in some conspiracy to ""frame" taureau as taureau is trying to tell you guys .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sorbate said:

Hi Sorbate , First, I stay in Quebec and I speak French. It was not easy for me to write this post . A fake account lollll I'm on steroid forums on Ericmuscle name ... Yes I wanted to advertise Bodytech because the products are of quality and I am completely satisfied. If you have never tried before , you should and I think you too would advertise it because this lab is worth to be known....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrapsAndLats said:

Ha fake?and you know how?when did you develop some god like abilities? 

Whats fake is the admins and mods of CB(taureaus hideout) who were 100% loyal and bought BT for years are now starting to trash talk BT. So either the mods and vets there were enjoying buying shit gear for years,or now they are sticking up for taureau after he got exposed. Definition of fake is the trash talk that has begun over an issue that concerns no one. you want to know what happens to fake people?they get exposed. 

https://brotherhoodofpain.com/canadian-hangout/55898-taureau-aka-btboss-canadian-scammer.html

Unless you will now say that even mods and staff of international boards are all lairs and are in some conspiracy to ""frame" taureau as taureau is trying to tell you guys .

Little touchy are we not.  I didn’t say bt sucked.  If you remember I was the one that helped to get you on it to begin with.  I found it to be inconsistent in the past, so I havnt ran it in a couple of years.  Is it good now, I don’t know, people here seem to be happy.  For all I know it could have been an isolated incident.

But that was some pretty  big fanboying.  Shit im shocked you are defending it, on any other board, no matter what brand that guy would have been torn apart and asked if he was the rep or something,

i gotta go to work, so if you want to keep fighting about this, you’ll have to wait until I get home, lol.

Edited by Sorbate
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ricktropin said:

Hi Sorbate , First, I stay in Quebec and I speak French. It was not easy for me to write this post . A fake account lollll I'm on steroid forums on Ericmuscle name ... Yes I wanted to advertise Bodytech because the products are of quality and I am completely satisfied. If you have never tried before , you should and I think you too would advertise it because this lab is worth to be known....

You know it was more of a joke than anything.  You just pumped it so hard on your first post.  I used bt for 3 years, but even I didn’t pump,it that hard, lol.  And if I did at least people on the board knew who I was.

Edited by Sorbate
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ricktropin said:

Rick,you don't gotta explain yourself to anyone. I respect the fact you were polite,maybe someone might take note

• Like 1

I’m not sure how many times I can say or attest to the product.

Sure, one can claim oh.. the person is a rep, or whatever it may be. 

But at the end end of the day I want a product that I know I can hand to other women and say YES this product will be OK for you to take.

And that in itself is pretty ballsy if I truly didn’t believe the product was legit. I would never do that to another woman. 

Why do you think BT has had such strong female presence of clients OVER YEARS. Not months. But years. It’s reliable, and a good product. When we asked for 5mg Anavar we got it. 

All I can say is the positive experiences I have had using BT and several clients over a 6 year span. 

By all means if you want to use a lesser brand with people who don’t give a shit about you, fill your boots. 

Not here to butter anyone up, just tell you a real and honest opinion, from a real and honest user. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Sorbate said:

Little touchy are we not.  I didn’t say bt sucked.  If you remember I was the one that helped to get you on it to begin with.  I found it to be inconsistent in the past, so I havnt ran it in a couple of years.  Is it good now, I don’t know, people here seem to be happy.  For all I know it could have been an isolated incident.

But that was some pretty  big fanboying.  Shit im shocked you are defending it, on any other board, no matter what brand that guy would have been torn apart and asked if he was the rep or something,

i gotta go to work, so if you want to keep fighting about this, you’ll have to wait until I get home, lol.

helped me?touchy? I barely even know you and i dont know rick but the only help you might be ill probably get a free vial for saying something (j/k) 

I know for a fact you wouldn't of called it a fake had taureau still been part of BT. Same way the same regular users are bashing bt because their idle taureau has been shamed. Nice try though man. CB is becoming a mini CJM,supporting a scamming cheater. 

2 hours ago, Dude_wheresmycarbs said:

im pretty stoked because my parcel arrives tomorrow,im an orion user but giving BT a try with all the reviews. I wont let some drama cloud my judgement,always more to the story. Personally after reading about taureau,i wont trust anything out from him or his affiliates. Ill be giving my honest review soon.

You bash Taureau in all your posts but I've never seen him say anything negative towards anybody.

You haven't even tried BT yet.?

1 minute ago, mbmuscle said:

You bash Taureau in all your posts but I've never seen him say anything negative towards anybody.

You haven't even tried BT yet.?

you must be mistaken,this was my first post about anything and i mentioned taureau because of that post traps shared. so please refresh my memory as when i bashed him in "all my posts"

?

2 minutes ago, Dude_wheresmycarbs said:

you must be mistaken,this was my first post about anything and i mentioned taureau because of that post traps shared. so please refresh my memory as when i bashed him in "all my posts"

?

Your Nouveau post 4 hours ago perhaps!

50 minutes ago, Dude_wheresmycarbs said:

calling him a troll because of what he did and i read is bashing?you may want to try and comprehend the meaning of bashing. I see no correlation of my post on nouveau and me having to try out bt. Youre quite defensive of a scammer!

I'm not familiar with your scammer allegations so I can't comment.

Back to the BT reviews. That's what this thread is for ?

• Like 1