Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

5 hours ago, TrapsAndLats said:

helped me?touchy? I barely even know you and i dont know rick but the only help you might be ill probably get a free vial for saying something (j/k) 

I know for a fact you wouldn't of called it a fake had taureau still been part of BT. Same way the same regular users are bashing bt because their idle taureau has been shamed. Nice try though man. CB is becoming a mini CJM,supporting a scamming cheater. 

Edited by Sorbate
Decided it wasn’t worth fighting over
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, TrapsAndLats said:

helped me?touchy? I barely even know you and i dont know rick but the only help you might be ill probably get a free vial for saying something (j/k) 

I know for a fact you wouldn't of called it a fake had taureau still been part of BT. Same way the same regular users are bashing bt because their idle taureau has been shamed. Nice try though man. CB is becoming a mini CJM,supporting a scamming cheater. 

I see no BT bashing at CB and if you truly understood CJM you would see CB it is not becoming that way. I believe it would be best that neither board becomes hostile towards the other. No need to take sides. It would be best for members to handle things professionally and break the stigma of bodybuilders acting irrational and unprofessional.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

No need to fight. But just to point some things out.

It has always been sketchy for a first post to be a boasting post about a brand. This guy joined OCT 3rd and talking about the new line of products and how price and quality is what he wants to provide clients. I dont care what lab it is. Sorbate was right calling it an advertisement. 

The quality of the injectables is good. The orals have been called out, few times at NM but the lab had 99+ pages of solid reviews. The shipping and communication has always been top notch.

As for T ppl need to leave him alone. I don't see him being venomis towards anybody. Now we have people who aren't even a part of the conversation questioning the mans character off what they have heard and read and take a shot of their own. Call him a troll.  If you never tried BT in the past and you haven't had alleged dealings with him then stfu about him. Why are you slandering a man who never did anything to you but you read about him? 

Also can ppl please stop dry snitching about ppl, their affiliations etc. LE cruises boards and your making contributions. 

Edited by BendingBars
  • Like 6

9 hours ago, G-Force said:

I see no BT bashing at CB and if you truly understood CJM you would see CB it is not becoming that way. I believe it would be best that neither board becomes hostile towards the other. No need to take sides. It would be best for members to handle things professionally and break the stigma of bodybuilders acting irrational and unprofessional.

Eh? You don't see the mods and vets who were all about bt when taureau was the rep bashing bt now. That whole board is full of propaganda. All of those douchebag all were loyal to bt and sang its praises but once taureau got labeled a scammer they are now slandering it. . One idiot named rigpig gave reference to car parts quality haha. Are the cb mods that stupid over there? Let's shed some light, raws for test cost $800 usd and all made in china. Go on an international board like some of us are . Do the math for me here, how expensive does one bottle have to be? Stop trying your " you get what you what you pay for" .Bt is probably the only sensible brand that doesn't rip people off. $30 for test when cost is what $7?. Well maybe like rigpig suggested, maybe labs he likes uses some premium grade Ferrari oil and bt uses regular oil ?. Keep buying that $60 test vial, maybe taureau will tell you it's dipped in Arnold's DNA.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, BendingBars said:

It has always been sketchy for a first post to be a boasting post about a brand. This guy joined OCT 3rd and talking about the new line of products and how price and quality is what he wants to provide clients. I dont care what lab it is. Sorbate was right calling it an advertisement. 

The quality of the injectables is good. The orals have been called out, few times at NM but the lab had 99+ pages of solid reviews. The shipping and communication has always been top notch.

As for T ppl need to leave him alone. I don't see him being venomis towards anybody. Now we have people who aren't even a part of the conversation questioning the mans character off what they have heard and read and take a shot of their own. Call him a troll.  If you never tried BT in the past and you haven't had alleged dealings with him then stfu about him. Why are you slandering a man who never did anything to you but you read about him? 

Also can ppl please stop dry snitching about ppl, their affiliations etc. LE cruises boards and your making contributions. 

Do you know what slandering even means? Slander means to state false statements. Only slandering that has been done is by the trolls at cb who are bashing bt because of taureau boot in the ass. Taureau being listed as a scammer on 2 international boards now, that isn't slander. That's a fact. Bitches like him deserve to get exposed and if you want to defend a scammer then fuck you too because no one respects a scammer.

Have you read the posts about him ? Clearly you have not, or are his paid troll friend. It's actually entertaining to see how some are trying to defend a scammer. I can't believe the amount of politics at play. People got allergic reactions to his shit because he didn't mention EO was used in gear and you guys are trying to hush it up? You guys are absolute scum. Get the fuck outta here with your bs and stay on Cb.

Edited by TrapsAndLats
Forgot to type in fuck off
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TrapsAndLats said:

Eh? You don't see the mods and vets who were all about bt when taureau was the rep bashing bt now. That whole board is full of propaganda. All of those douchebag all were loyal to bt and sang its praises but once taureau got labeled a scammer they are now slandering it. . One idiot named rigpig gave reference to car parts quality haha. Are the cb mods that stupid over there? Let's shed some light, raws for test cost $800 usd and all made in china. Go on an international board like some of us are . Do the math for me here, how expensive does one bottle have to be? Stop trying your " you get what you what you pay for" .Bt is probably the only sensible brand that doesn't rip people off. $30 for test when cost is what $7?. Well maybe like rigpig suggested, maybe labs he likes uses some premium grade Ferrari oil and bt uses regular oil ?. Keep buying that $60 test vial, maybe taureau will tell you it's dipped in Arnold's DNA.

I have not bashed BT whatsoever, nor did I compare anything to car parts. Pull your head out of your ass and read the fuckin thread.

and for what it’s worth, I’ve never been “all about” BT ever. I’ve placed 1 BT order years ago and that’s it. I have my preferred labs. I don’t promote anyone and I don’t slander anyone. I’m not some attention seeking whore on a mission like you @TrapsAndLats

Edited by RigPig
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, mbmuscle said:

I'm not familiar with your scammer allegations so I can't comment.

Back to the BT reviews. That's what this thread is for ?

here,incase you missed them . Allegations mean unconfirmed,these are confirmed though with screenshots. after this im done with this topic. sorry @GameChanger

https://brotherhoodofpain.com/canadian-hangout/55898-taureau-aka-btboss-canadian-scammer-4.html

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dude_wheresmycarbs said:

here,incase you missed them . Allegations mean unconfirmed,these are confirmed though with screenshots. after this im done with this topic. sorry @GameChanger

https://brotherhoodofpain.com/canadian-hangout/55898-taureau-aka-btboss-canadian-scammer-4.html

its done bro,drop it. Points made. I'm tired of this

14 hours ago, BendingBars said:

Oh my.. If you only knew the truth. Yet you are so... so far off. Believe what you will but the people’s addresses he kept? I would say they should all be pretty pissed. I know I am! 

Unless you know the full and accurate story its best to stay our stay out of it.

7 minutes ago, MSCLMAMA said:

You must be blind if you can’t see the bashing happening over on CB about BT. You can’t honestky tell me you believe that when you can literally go on and read it as we speak. Or do I need to screenshot?

oh we are well aware,thats why I called these bitches out.  I would make them eat their words but im also going to respect @GameChanger decision and not do it here. Ill call these bitches out in the vet section since some of them are vets. I still don't know why they are not banned from here

Edited by TrapsAndLats
forgot to mention bitches
  • Like 1

By the way.. I hope you all know and understand when you use the same f*cking name to bash BT on other boards than come back here looking for our reps and asking about them DOESN’T exactly look good. Trust me, I have eyes everywhere too and can see when y’all are badmouthing our brand behind it’s back. 

Really tired of this. If you don’t like it, go somewhere else. More for the rest of us. 

It’s like I’m fighting with a bunch of chicks... Enough!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TrapsAndLats said:

Ok let me explain something very very important to you that you are uninformed of. I see your trying your best to explain to the general public here your managerial accounting skills, and your feeling knowledgeable about price dropping "facts" like "raws for test cost $800 usd and all made in china." The only big issue with your "logic" is your forgetting other costs like processing (filtration equipment, excipients, losing packages to customs etc. but more importantly your ignoring the biggest cost, STRESS. Now you say: "$30 for test when cost is what $7?" Do you know the cost of lawyers? Do you know the cost of losing sleep at night when issues arise in this unique business? There are many costs not associated to raw material costs or manufacturing overhead. These costs are not transparent and only a lab owner truly knows the cost to produce a vial. Now, why would someone want to absorb these stressors for minimal profit? I hear time and time again that bottles cost next to nothing to produce, and typically from individuals who only understand the tip of the iceberg. There is a lot more going on under the surface. I think some individuals see a price list from China and now they think they understand this business. Reevaluate that mentality is all I'm saying, perhaps there is more to it than you think.

• Like 3

If Body Techs brand was terrible explain how I look the way I look? Magic? It’s the ONLY BRAND I have EVER used. I was 110lbs soaking wet before. So any of those claims are literally pure bull shit. I actually laugh when I read that. 

My hubby gets the Tren cough legit within 10 seconds. 

I laugh at shit like this. ONLY brand I’ve ever used and have had zero issues with. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TopSkilos said:

Look forward to finally trying out Body Tech. Interesting bit of drama...but not a massive surprise in this industry. Glad it seems the dust has settled and the weeding has been done. 

paid trolls man,they should go back to the board that their btboss sent them from 

• Like 1

Simple..try it if you dont like it then dont use it again. Post your thoughts and keep it at that.  If you think the test is weak get blood work ect? Ive been taking 50- 100mcg bt clen  and i am getting all the clen sides (shakes, anxious, increased body temp). BF% is also dropping 

6 minutes ago, mindovermatter2 said:

Simple..try it if you dont like it then dont use it again. Post your thoughts and keep it at that.  If you think the test is weak get blood work ect? Ive been taking 50- 100mcg bt clen  and i am getting all the clen sides (shakes, anxious, increased body temp). BF% is also dropping 

you're one of the guys who slandered on CB,now you're offering neutral input?do you suffer from mental health?