Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

Hey Everyone! I’ve been using BT now for 5 going on 6 years. As a woman and experienced user I’ve had nothing but fantastic results which is highly important for women to make sure that what we are taking is what it says. 

Looking forward to working with the new rep; waiting response to make my first order and I am really glad to see that others are still happy with no issues. 

Thanks guys! 

• Like 1

I've been on a steady regimen of BT for the past 2 years: T400, TNT450, Mast, Proviron, and Jackhammer, among sampling a few other things. I use other labs too of course, to spice things up, but BT has been my meat and potatoes. 

If you saw my wedding photos from a few years back I looked like Mr. Burns as I'm a hard-gainer ecto. With a past history of lifting (took a few years off due to life) I put on over 50 lbs with BT, diet, and training and I've kept it all, and am now in the process of fine tuning it as my weight is decent and functional at 240lbs... there is a log about that somewhere else, but I certainly don't need that rehashed as my other main goal is to live a drama-free life... Mr Afflicted, I hope we're cool, lol ? 

That said, glad I found BT again, and looking forward to moar Tren!

In fact, I just pinned another 1.5cc of TNT450 not more than 10 min ago and smooth like silk. 

• Like 1

Have been a big fan of BT going on 2 years now. Currently running their test E, tren E, anavar and alittle anadrol and all is great product.  Their sust 350 has to be my absolute favourite, also ran their dbol, sust 250, deca, npp, tren ace and all worked great. Keep up the great work BT, always top notch service behind a great product. 

I’ve been sourcing Body Tech for about 2 years almost exclusively. Pleased to see regular additions to the line-up of products, to the point BT is my single source now.  Fantastic support, quick turn-around time and great feedback from my “peeps”. All’s great !

6 hours ago, Wpg204 said:

It’s wicked ! Worked awesome without the sides of clen... Highly recommend giving it a go !

I’m just worried about weighing it up to get the right low dosage per day, not much room for error with dnp

I now have a little problem with BT that is getting bigger. The labels on some jars look very similar at a quick glance. I just took two Proviron and when I went to put the jar back in my cupboard there was already a Proviron jar there... looks like I just popped two Jackhammers.

I guess saying that its going to be a hard day today is an understatement.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, mt666tm said:

I now have a little problem with BT that is getting bigger. The labels on some jars look very similar at a quick glance. I just took two Proviron and when I went to put the jar back in my cupboard there was already a Proviron jar there... looks like I just popped two Jackhammers.

I guess saying that its going to be a hard day today is an understatement.

maybe the mrs can fix the hard situation you got going here

P.S only if you had some priligy

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

So I'd love to give this lab a try... and there are nothing but positive reviews here.. which is to be expected, but I have read some negative reviews on other boards. Talking about under-dosing etc which is why it's so cheap. 

Now I have no first had experience myself, and negative reviews wouldn't be a determining factor on whether I try out a lab or not. I use one in particilar that gets flamed everywhere.. but they do good by me so... 

So I bring it up because I'm a little curious, I know each board has some lab behind them and like to flame their competitors, but the way I see it, there is enough business for everyone.. 

So any comments addressing these issues would be appreciated. 

• Like 1

I'm guessing it's like Skidoo, Polaris, & Arctic Cat.

They all claim to be the best and say the other guys suck.

What else would they say if they want you to buy their product lol.

But in the end there is not much different so pick the brand with the best service department.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1