Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

On 8/28/2018 at 2:38 PM, K1Canada said:

With a nandrolone based cycle what do you run? I've basically always run straight test with the odd add on.

So, I’m one of the followers of Taeian Clark, who’s pretty controversial, on the Facebook bodybuilding sites.

He really is a genius though. The 500 or so members, lucky enough to have been let into his closed page, can all attest to his diet, training, lifestyle, and AAS advice.

Here’s the bare bones:

Deca at 600-2000 mg per week, split int 2-3 doses. You need it that high or you’re not gonna get enough estrogen conversion.

Dbol at 30-100 per day, will ensure some  estrogen, if you’re like me, and don’t convert that much. Everyone’ different.

Some people add Tbol or Eq.

The notion that Deca needs to be run for long duration is pure bro science, with no studies to back it up. Half life is actually around a week.

For example: If one was to front load with a double dose, first week, one would be at peak levels right away. It’s easy to graph.

6 weeks on. 4 weeks off. No PCT. But, high Taurine.

By the end of 5 weeks of any decent cycle, myostatin levels are killing gains.

For the last 10 days of the 4 weeks off, no training except cardio.

Then, do another 6 weeks, go to trt dose, or PCT with Clomid solo.

He hates dairy, oats, and wheat.

Essential to increase electrolytes. He’s a huge proponent of tomato juice with a big dose of pink salt, pre workout. Seriously good for pumps!!

Add Vitamin K2 for heart health through proper calcium utilization.

My last cycle, in the spring, was:

Deca at 1200 per week 

Equipoise at 300 per week 

Dbol, and Tbol both at 37.5mg per day 

Lantus insulin at 30 iu in the AM

Humalog insulin 10iu 3 times per day 

Tudca, NAC, Vitamin K-2. Daily 

High electolytes. 

No AI. No Caber

Felt great!

2 weeks post cycle, I started in on Test-C at 125 mg, and Deca 21g, per week.

On 8/20/2018 at 1:05 AM, OLYMPIC said:

Heads up,there are many fake bodytech emails out  there. They are pretending to be bt and asking for bitcoin. Bt has only 2 confirmed emails. you can msg the rep here for confirmed emails. 

Leave your reviews here. 

ShowStopper is the main rep for BT, any questions and concerns please pm him. Aside from that,this is only for reviews,not for business

hey guys, just a reminder here about the fake emails....they are still attempting to scam ppl, I have been notified by 2 good BT clients yesterday.

REMEMBER to always pm me for questions!

SSP

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ShowStopper said:

hey guys, just a reminder here about the fake emails....they are still attempting to scam ppl, I have been notified by 2 good BT clients yesterday.

SSP

Sucks people have to put up with this shit. 

Brings the whole community down when people play games like this. 

• Sad 1

Hey Everyone!

Id like to share my last few cycles as a lady that uses BT.

As I have mentioned previously, I have used ONLY BT for 5 years. I’ve never used any other product. 

My on season for the Van Pro;(placing second at my first international show).

I personally found I could use more while in prep than I can now. I am very sensitive to anything off season opposed to when I am in prep.

On Season (each has varied for each show)  I did two shows back to back for this cycle.

Test E 250 = 250mg once per week 

I prefer Enanthate as I do find for women it keeps the hormone levels steadier. No huge dips or spikes (things we need to consider ex time of when your usual menstruatal cycle begins and ends even if you do not have one, take note as timing of your testosterone can really help).

Mast E starting the first week at 20, bumping each week by 10 up to 60. Remained at 60 until the show. 

- Loved the size I got from Mast even while on a big caloric deficit and high intense cardio. I was also full keto. So Mast for me really helped keep my size. I’ll akways now use this. 

Do note - I am an FBB. I am 168 at 5’2.

This is not a cycle for Figure or even WP. 

Tren E - 20mg once a week 

- How does one even get that little into a pin? Lol! It’s very small but trust me, ladies we really don’t need much. Ever woman will differ but as we know Tren is not for the faint of heart. Only experienced ladies should dip into this one. I DO love the results on very small amounts of Tren and will use it only for the last 4 weeks of this prep to harden my appearance.Which it did!

Orals:

1mg Adex ED

(This really helped keep any estrogen at bay, and trust me when I tell you I can feel it when I don’t take it). 

40mg Anavar 

20mg Win 

12 week cycle 

Liver came back fine after blood testing as well. 

Off Season Current Stack

Test E 250-300; Bumping bi weekly to see how I feel. 

Anavar 30mg, bumping up weekly to hopefully 60. Depending how I feel and any side effects.

I have detailed logs from each year of prep using only BT products.

While I have watched other women terribly destroy their bodies using bunk gear, I have been able to use cycles year after year and have zero issues! That truly says ALOT for a product! 

If you guys guys have any questions for ladies and hear, both myself and muscle beauty have some great experience using BT! 

- msclmama 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, MSCLMAMA said:

Hey Everyone!

Id like to share my last few cycles as a lady that uses BT.

As I have mentioned previously, I have used ONLY BT for 5 years. I’ve never used any other product. 

My on season for the Van Pro;(placing second at my first international show).

I personally found I could use more while in prep than I can now. I am very sensitive to anything off season opposed to when I am in prep.

On Season (each has varied for each show)  I did two shows back to back for this cycle.

Test E 250 = 250mg once per week 

I prefer Enanthate as I do find for women it keeps the hormone levels steadier. No huge dips or spikes (things we need to consider ex time of when your usual menstruatal cycle begins and ends even if you do not have one, take note as timing of your testosterone can really help).

Mast E starting the first week at 20, bumping each week by 10 up to 60. Remained at 60 until the show. 

- Loved the size I got from Mast even while on a big caloric deficit and high intense cardio. I was also full keto. So Mast for me really helped keep my size. I’ll akways now use this. 

Do note - I am an FBB. I am 168 at 5’2.

This is not a cycle for Figure or even WP. 

Tren E - 20mg once a week 

- How does one even get that little into a pin? Lol! It’s very small but trust me, ladies we really don’t need much. Ever woman will differ but as we know Tren is not for the faint of heart. Only experienced ladies should dip into this one. I DO love the results on very small amounts of Tren and will use it only for the last 4 weeks of this prep to harden my appearance.Which it did!

Orals:

1mg Adex ED

(This really helped keep any estrogen at bay, and trust me when I tell you I can feel it when I don’t take it). 

40mg Anavar 

20mg Win 

12 week cycle 

Liver came back fine after blood testing as well. 

Off Season Current Stack

Test E 250-300; Bumping bi weekly to see how I feel. 

Anavar 30mg, bumping up weekly to hopefully 60. Depending how I feel and any side effects.

I have detailed logs from each year of prep using only BT products.

While I have watched other women terribly destroy their bodies using bunk gear, I have been able to use cycles year after year and have zero issues! That truly says ALOT for a product! 

If you guys guys have any questions for ladies and hear, both myself and muscle beauty have some great experience using BT! 

- msclmama 

Jesus intake more juice then me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Crazyguy said:

Jesus intake more juice then me.

Intake is relevant to the user and their biochemistry. What’s a lot for one person isn’t a lot for another. Honestly compared to men’s cycles it’s 1/4th of what most men use. 

Perhaps you need to re think your cycle ? Mine seems to be working great!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MSCLMAMA said:

Intake is relevant to the user and their biochemistry. What’s a lot for one person isn’t a lot for another. Honestly compared to men’s cycles it’s 1/4th of what most men use. 

Perhaps you need to re think your cycle ? Mine seems to be working great!

Lol I currently am, the most I’ve done is 400mg test pw thinking of upping to 500 soonish

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crazyguy said:

Lol I currently am, the most I’ve done is 400mg test pw thinking of upping to 500 soonish

So you are using more then me ? I am only using 250mg a week. And it has taken me years to build up to that, also multiple blood tests over the years to see what my personal test levels are.

Here nor there. 

As s a review of the product I really love each one I listed above. In small doses! 

Edited by MSCLMAMA
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, MSCLMAMA said:

So you are using more then me ? I am only using 250mg a week. And it has taken me years to build up to that, also multiple blood tests over the years to see what my personal test levels are.

Here nor there. 

As s a review of the product I really love each one I listed above. In small doses! 

Pardon me perhaps a poor choice in satire on my part

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, MSCLMAMA said:

Not at all ? But I do want women who may read it and understand I didn’t start out that high. It’s a slow gradual increase. I feel very good at that amount!! 

U look good too impressive 

15 minutes ago, MSCLMAMA said:

Not at all ? But I do want women who may read it and understand I didn’t start out that high. It’s a slow gradual increase. I feel very good at that amount!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/6/2018 at 7:52 AM, ShowStopper said:

SSP

Members  that are active on all the boards need to get the word out. If there anything i hate the most is scammers stealing people hard earned money .

• Like 2

I’m a friend of msclmama. I haven’t personally used bt yet but will be trying to product soon. Read tons a good reviews. Also eager to try the gh and see how it works compared to some of the stuff I use here in b.c. I will post a review after a few weeks of use to see how my body reacts 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Swolesquad said:

I’m a friend of msclmama. I haven’t personally used bt yet but will be trying to product soon. Read tons a good reviews. Also eager to try the gh and see how it works compared to some of the stuff I use here in b.c. I will post a review after a few weeks of use to see how my body reacts 

Thanks hun! We are happy to have you on board! 

I just want to say that BT's products and service are amazing. Super fast delivery. Responded to emails instantly. Everything from start to finish was awesome. Ive been using BT products for a long time and can say that they are top notch. If anyone is thinking of placing an order. I guarantee you will be more then satisfied. Thanks BT for your loyal service.

• Like 2