Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

I see alot of shit talking on this forum, about the b.s that BT just went through. I think the majority of us know the truth what happened. Taureau fucked over a bunch of people even me a 5+ years with BT. I think when the main man stepped up he handled it all well even with is customer's!!!! 

I'm loving the new listing and bond he builds with his guys. There gear is far from bunk or junk. I'm on test at 1,200 a week, pure dht at 80mg a week and tren ace at 500mg a week. My veins are out from head to toe, feel great, look great. Also his jack hammer real deal I tried it once fuck!!! My cock was sore after I demolished my wife lmao

BT is a legit source with a legit man behind the scene, it's to bad some sneaky ass bitch (old bt rep) had to TRY ruin a good labs name.

I'm a Bt and orion user and I would never go back to labs like newport or inno 

I dont find better quality in the man behind it all and the product and if there ever was an issue hes good on his word I know from personal experiences 

I'm no rep i get nothing out of this other then respect and a friendship down the road!

For all the other princesses crying about this all. Stay out of it! Bring the positivity back to this lab its worthy!!

Cheers

• Like 1

Dude_wheresmycarbs

you're one of the guys who slandered on CB,now you're offering neutral input?do you suffer from mental health?

This was My exact post on CB?? How is this slandering BT?

"No complaints on BT. Few issues with pip before but my rep fixed it. Products worked good for me and a few gym buddies .."

Then someone mentioned vortex and bt being the same
"Vortex has the same list for 2x the price. Which is somewhat suspicious but hey business 101.  I cant comment on Vortex."

Edited by mindovermatter2

8 minutes ago, Jr. said:

I see alot of shit talking on this forum, about the b.s that BT just went through. I think the majority of us know the truth what happened. Taureau fucked over a bunch of people even me a 5+ years with BT. I think when the main man stepped up he handled it all well even with is customer's!!!! 

I'm loving the new listing and bond he builds with his guys. There gear is far from bunk or junk. I'm on test at 1,200 a week, pure dht at 80mg a week and tren ace at 500mg a week. My veins are out from head to toe, feel great, look great. Also his jack hammer real deal I tried it once fuck!!! My cock was sore after I demolished my wife lmao

BT is a legit source with a legit man behind the scene, it's to bad some sneaky ass bitch (old bt rep) had to TRY ruin a good labs name.

I'm a Bt and orion user and I would never go back to labs like newport or inno 

I dont find better quality in the man behind it all and the product and if there ever was an issue hes good on his word I know from personal experiences 

I'm no rep i get nothing out of this other then respect and a friendship down the road!

For all the other princesses crying about this all. Stay out of it! Bring the positivity back to this lab its worthy!!

Cheers

Great 1200mg of test I would love to see the blood work on that. If it comes back legit you will "stop the princesses from crying" I look forward to your blood work bud. Cheers

7 minutes ago, mindovermatter2 said:

Dude_wheresmycarbs

you're one of the guys who slandered on CB,now you're offering neutral input?do you suffer from mental health?

This was My exact post on CB?? How is this slandering BT?

"No complaints on BT. Few issues with pip before but my rep fixed it. Products worked good for me and a few gym buddies .."

Then someone mentioned vortex and bt being the same
"Vortex has the same list for 2x the price. Which is somewhat suspicious but hey business 101.  I cant comment on Vortex."

Yeah that's because the old rep was putting his gear out and putting BT labels on it! 

And yes I do actually I served 8 years with the canadian forces 07 -13 suffer from ptsd, axcitity, depression...and I'm with canada mental health paid for vets.

But I'm glad I have fans who follow me your so cute 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Seattle23 said:

Great 1200mg of test I would love to see the blood work on that. If it comes back legit you will "stop the princesses from crying" I look forward to your blood work bud. Cheers

last i checked,i asked for people with a review to post here only. are you offering a review?if not then stay off this thread because now im reporting these posts to the staff

1 minute ago, Jr. said:

Yeah that's because the old rep was putting his gear out and putting BT labels on it! 

And yes I do actually I served 8 years with the canadian forces 07 -13 suffer from ptsd, axcitity, depression...and I'm with canada mental health paid for vets.

But I'm glad I have fans who follow me your so cute 

thank you for the review bro,please dont engage as i am reporting posts and admins will ban now. Ive worked with you for years and appreciate your support

@NorthernLifters

6 minutes ago, Seattle23 said:

Great 1200mg of test I would love to see the blood work on that. If it comes back legit you will "stop the princesses from crying" I look forward to your blood work bud. 

I don't mind doing a blood test for you if you fund it lol jk 

I'll probably get a test done in December 

1 minute ago, Seattle23 said:

Last i checked i couldn't care less what you said! This is my opinion dont like? Too 

Mouthy cunt behind a screen, obviously these are old enemies trying to bash BT cause some snake sent them ahahaha easy to tell

Yes I had PIP I've also had PIP from Orion, inno, newport, northern, pareto, eclipse. Sometimes it can be gear sometimes it can be me not cleaning injection site off properly, I think any REAL user can say the same.

Grow up lmao all the vets here and I'm not one of them can see right there this shit!

You dont like BT go use your buddy's bunk shit lol 

This thread needs a lot of cleaning. Anyways, let's get back to the reviews. My strength is keep on increasing and getting more vascular using test base + madol even though I'm only a week in. Best part about base is that it's pain free which is big in my books. I have some TNT base on the way as well and would be using these compounds up till my competition. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, BendingBars said:

No need to fight. But just to point some things out.

It has always been sketchy for a first post to be a boasting post about a brand. This guy joined OCT 3rd and talking about the new line of products and how price and quality is what he wants to provide clients. I dont care what lab it is. Sorbate was right calling it an advertisement. 

The quality of the injectables is good. The orals have been called out, few times at NM but the lab had 99+ pages of solid reviews. The shipping and communication has always been top notch.

As for T ppl need to leave him alone. I don't see him being venomis towards anybody. Now we have people who aren't even a part of the conversation questioning the mans character off what they have heard and read and take a shot of their own. Call him a troll.  If you never tried BT in the past and you haven't had alleged dealings with him then stfu about him. Why are you slandering a man who never did anything to you but you read about him? 

Also can ppl please stop dry snitching about ppl, their affiliations etc. LE cruises boards and your making contributions.

Edited by Sorbate
Quoted the wrong post

2 hours ago, j00ce said:

This thread needs a lot of cleaning. Anyways, let's get back to the reviews. My strength is keep on increasing and getting more vascular using test base + madol even though I'm only a week in. Best part about base is that it's pain free which is big in my books. I have some TNT base on the way as well and would be using these compounds up till my competition. 

Try 1 cc of test base with 1 cc of tren base about an hour before training.  

Edited by Sorbate
  • Like 1

It takes a few days for the tren to really work, so don’t expect a miracle on the first day.  I know it’s base, but just trust me.

I found the tren to burn but it was tolerable.  The base you could pin anywhere.  I pinned traps with that.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sorbate said:

It takes a few days for the tren to really work, so don’t expect a miracle on the first day.  I know it’s base, but just trust me.

I found the tren to burn but it was tolerable.  The base you could pin anywhere.  I pinned traps with that.

Yeah the tren base burns for sure, I normally massage the area after for 5 min try to break it down push it three the body fats n tissue but even that stings 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jbd said:

I liked BT.  I was a bit  hesitant ordering from the new rep, but things went fine.  I ordered some more gear soon after and it was shipped quick.  Very satisfied with the product and service.

Not a new rep hes the original owner

• Like 1

He is new to me.  I was told the story like every one else that ordered from BT.  It was as still a leap of faith on my part to order.  I was letting people know that The product and service are good to go.   

2 hours ago, Jbd said:

He is new to me.  I was told the story like every one else that ordered from BT.  It was as still a leap of faith on my part to order.  I was letting people know that The product and service are good to go.   

Oh my bad man I must have read it wrong, i understand that leap of faith I've been there many of times few years back.

Tell you this much if you stick around here and get to know the labs your set 

On 10/11/2018 at 10:11 AM, mindovermatter2 said:

I see bt has a new oral madol anyone used this before?

I'm using it right now. Enjoying the effects as it's doing what it should. I'm on the end of a very long cut and my strength is maintaining PRs or near PRs. Even on a fasted state. Relatively mild compound  as far as side effects. I'm taking anywhere from 20 to 30 mg a day. 

Edited by eazy57

Loving my bt products. Very fast service and delivery. No pain post injection.

im currently using test e and eq. About to come off my blast and cruise at 200 mg per week. 

I will also be ordering some gh and very much looking forward to trying. 

Would highly recommend body tech to anyone