Jump to content
OLYMPIC

Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

Recommended Posts

Review on BT tren base:

5am injected ,into medial glute 1ml tren base and 1ml nectar of the gods,6am  gym, screamed and worked like chainsaw for 2.5 hours did my legs very nice deep pumps lots of power great feelings.

Tren base great addition to nectar of the gods and tdrol.Thank  bt team for creating powerful juice. Pip; someone already said :if one chose this road it is no pip it is discomfort.

Respect.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just opened first kit of HGH from Bodytech . Photos attached.

Excited to try these out, I will be running it starting at 4IU per day alongside 400mg Tren A per week and 100 mg Test. 

Will update in a few weeks.

20191115_151735.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2019 at 6:39 AM, NorthernLifters said:

Solid review, appreciate the honesty 

I wonder if a factor here is the amount of mg in each injection? For example, dhb at 100mg per spot is fine 0 pip. But any above and I'm crippled 

I think you're absolutely right. Stuff like dhb at 100mg/ml is fine, as soon as i load 2ml dhb; ouch! Same with some of the t400 products, and that can be said for various labs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a bottle of bodytech dnp left over, never used it cause scooping dnp in your mouth and washing it down with water is never fun. 
feels like choking on dirt and it stains your teeth 

 

anyways bt rep reccomended I squish it between some candy, got some fruit roll up, they sell these sheets of fruit roll up now. 
Tore off a piece of the fruit roll up sheet and put the dnp ontop, folded it and it turned into a ball you just swallowed. 
 

bt dnp worked like a charm, 3 days, lost 8lbs. Probably can’t handle another day of dnp though so I’m going to call it quits. 
I took calcium pyruvate, 1500mgs every morning as well. Not sure if it did anything but I was recommended by someone to. 

also used some old sibutramine from bodytech had, which completely suppressed appetite all day until night. 

I found dnp works WAY better when you use one bolus dose instead of splitting it through the day. I took my dnp all in one go at the morning, most sides are gone by the middle of the night, so it doesn’t disturb sleep as much. 
anyways just giving credit where it’s due 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh shit that fruit roll up trick is genius. I might end up getting that crystal dnp from BT and popping it that way. Was too lazy to make my own caps

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2019 at 12:24 AM, instagrande said:

Oh shit that fruit roll up trick is genius. I might end up getting that crystal dnp from BT and popping it that way. Was too lazy to make my own caps

Capping things is WAAAYYYY too time consuming... and hey who doesn't like a fruit roll up? lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just waned to give an update, my bpc157 two weeks later is doing its thing, knee clicking is gone, elbows are feeling better but still got ways to go.


I am continuing pulsing tdrol, im a fan, i got two free bottles and i just ordered one now waiting on it to come.

As far as gym goes, i've been told im tightening up and leaning out strength is up. Only downside is the elbows which i have to still heal otherwise id be blasting heavy DBs on every exercise. So unfortunate minshap with the injuries but im getting better and i love the gear

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, a_ahmed said:

just waned to give an update, my bpc157 two weeks later is doing its thing, knee clicking is gone, elbows are feeling better but still got ways to go.


I am continuing pulsing tdrol, im a fan, i got two free bottles and i just ordered one now waiting on it to come.

As far as gym goes, i've been told im tightening up and leaning out strength is up. Only downside is the elbows which i have to still heal otherwise id be blasting heavy DBs on every exercise. So unfortunate minshap with the injuries but im getting better and i love the gear

Just wait, this TDrol is going to be a massive hit - for powerlifters or bodybuilders. It fits everyone

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's recommended dosing for Tdrol? Thinking about ordering it...

Sdrol recommendation is about 20mg ED and Tdrol I haven't really felt benefit from it until 50-60mg ED. How does the Tbol in this mix contribute?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, instagrande said:

What's recommended dosing for Tdrol? Thinking about ordering it...

Sdrol recommendation is about 20mg ED and Tdrol I haven't really felt benefit from it until 50-60mg ED. How does the Tbol in this mix contribute?

I had fantastic results off two pills a day.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ya two hit the spot for me, i get benefits of both, sdrol is always strong so thats where the peak comes from, but, i used to love running tbol high its very unique, it gives very unique pumps and aggression, different than sdrol, so i find its nice together. Don't forget ppl use to do dbol + anadrol in the old days, i hate dbol. Even sdrol + anadrol works magically, but in the past when i did shit like that strength went way up too fast that i always would get injured.

I like pulsing tdrol.. and i used to pulse 10mg sdrol... so its good enough for me... gives me the kick i need, nothing insane unless dosed higher but u dont have to do stupid crazy shit always.

same with stanodrol i love it... but im a super responder to dht based drugs... i just need to not fuck up and injure myself 🙂

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2019 at 4:27 PM, Infamous98 said:

Just opened first kit of HGH from Bodytech . Photos attached.

Excited to try these out, I will be running it starting at 4IU per day alongside 400mg Tren A per week and 100 mg Test. 

Will update in a few weeks.

20191115_151735.jpg

Just an update ... Went through this kit while away working so my diet and training definitely were not on point still lost 6lbs last month while maintaining size with minimal cardio ! Definitely noticed a difference when adding these into cycle  ! 

Edited by Infamous98
typo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Infamous98 said:

Just an update ... Went through this kit while away working so my diet and training definitely were not on point still lost 6lbs last month while maintaining size with minimal cardio ! Definitely noticed a difference when adding these into cycle  ! 

Love hearing these reviews!

These kits are top notch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have used the tdrol and been a happy camper, var as well. Tren, Mast and Test400.

Been on ipamorelin + cjc modgrf as well and cardarine

BPC157 has helped but i am still not fully healed, continuing to train though.

I just ordered anadrol for the first time from bodytech which ive used regularly in the past when i used to deadlift and squat heavy, need to smooth up my lifts and thought id throw it in preworkout.

Ordered also clen 50mcg.

Been using bodytech for a while now and they are good to go.

On my current order got $20 off which is nice been a regular so some discount and/or free item is always nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, a_ahmed said:

I have used the tdrol and been a happy camper, var as well. Tren, Mast and Test400.

Been on ipamorelin + cjc modgrf as well and cardarine

BPC157 has helped but i am still not fully healed, continuing to train though.

I just ordered anadrol for the first time from bodytech which ive used regularly in the past when i used to deadlift and squat heavy, need to smooth up my lifts and thought id throw it in preworkout.

Ordered also clen 50mcg.

Been using bodytech for a while now and they are good to go.

On my current order got $20 off which is nice been a regular so some discount and/or free item is always nice.

We'll always take care of our customers! Appreciate the kind feedback!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nectar of gods and npp are good to go was expecting some crazy pip from the new oil and the nectar but didn’t get any of that and has to be the smoothest stuff I’ve taken! Definitely recommend 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2019 at 11:32 AM, Infamous98 said:

Just an update ... Went through this kit while away working so my diet and training definitely were not on point still lost 6lbs last month while maintaining size with minimal cardio ! Definitely noticed a difference when adding these into cycle  ! 

Hey, i will be starting bt's grey tops next week, been sitting on them a little while waiting for the work schedule to normalize. 

Will be running 2iu's to start for 2-3 weeks, then ramp to 3, then to 4 iu's. What are you finding for water retention on these, all things being equal of course.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just wana say tren base was fun even on dnp lol, dnp makes me feel utter shit and i still lifted hard. I tried it with everything lower (gear doses) but just preworkout. Still have plenty days left to pin preworkout, i did prednp and it def makes me feel like i am working out longer/faster with greater volume and then i look at my time and im like shit i was here half an hour. Then I keep going and boom an hour. One of the days over an hour and half. Mind you i am always on a dose of tren all year long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Bob you live in Port Elgin,  Ontario and love storm ? bit of advise here do a 180 and go back where you from! I have already your IP and your home address ! 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...