Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

• 2 weeks later...

BT is a great lab, always helping me out, great customer service and amazing products

I've used items like anabol to var to superdrol too pure DHT all 100% on point. Love the MCT oil I find my injections smooth. 

My best friend loving the sust and Decca.

I'm bout to use hcg blast into test e, anavar,dht, low does of Decca/Primobolan 

Received my order from BT in lighting speed as always packaged perfectly all vials bubble wrapped , items that arrived were primo, test -e , Proviron, aromasin and jackhammer that one is more for the wife. Will post pictures later . Thanks BT !

17 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Received my order from BT in lighting speed as always packaged perfectly all vials bubble wrapped , items that arrived were primo, test -e , Proviron, aromasin and jackhammer that one is more for the wife. Will post pictures later . Thanks BT !

Pictures of the wife getting jackhammered.....lol.  Just buggin, i know this isn't meso.

Hi All,

Once again I would like to praise BodyTech for their excellent service and products! I had to do a small top up order and as usual all inquires were responded to quickly,  payment terms were easy and efficient and shipping was FAST (Canadian Domestic)! 

I have used them for a few years now, products are always good and never any issues, prices are good and highly recommend them to others looking for a reliable source or simply are on the fence about using them!

Tony2

3D3447E5-EBA1-471B-AEFE-E31321C43FDF.heic

• Thanks 1