Bodytech https://bodytechpharma.com

OLYMPIC

7 hours ago, Barrte said:

BT's new rep is super awesome to deal with, made my first order with him, and am very pleased, been a long time user of BT and they have never failed yet. 

really glad to hear you and so many others are happy with the products and service! We take great pride in remaining the best! It is a passion of ours!

SSP

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Roided said:

Lol its already working for me after 3 days, Idk if I was using to much but shit made me feel pretty shitty not gonna lie. Stomache felt bad and headaches, I only added in melanotan 2 and HCG so its either one of those that was fucking with me lol. Maybe I should just do alot less M2 till my body adjust, Im afraid to do anymore cause It hindered my eating for like 2 days...Had to force eat and im on EQ

Definitely the MT2. Take it before bed with the time release Gravol

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, MSCLMAMA said:

Orders with BT are quick! I get my packages within 48 hours. I love that I get. Tracking number as well. BT runs business smoothly. Always packaged incredibly well. Labelling looks nice. I’m always happy with the quality of product. 

I second that!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 3ml said:

I’m so glad I got the pharma caber from this guys.  It’s unreal.  I’ve never ran caber but im running tren at 1150mgs and it’s keeping my gyno completely suppressed!! Keep the Caber coming

We deal with nothing but the best! We strive to conquer as close to perfection as possible. We now have a research and development team to ensure our quality is among the best. Being realistic we are aware that with every new development their might be hiccups BUT we do our best to make things right with odd hiccup we have. 

Get at our September PROMO guys while it lasts! Only 2 weeks left!

SSP

5 hours ago, 3ml said:

I’m so glad I got the pharma caber from this guys.  It’s unreal.  I’ve never ran caber but im running tren at 1150mgs and it’s keeping my gyno completely suppressed!! Keep the Caber coming

I thought I was the only crazy that ran tren that high?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dutch said:

I thought I was the only crazy that ran tren that high?

Lol

ive never been able to run tren high till I tried the low dose test approach which is working well.  The next issue was the gyno getting out of control but caber is amazing

On 9/17/2018 at 8:46 PM, Roided said:

I realized I was taking to much haha, I was doing .75mg ish, But ive read lots of people do a "loading phase" at 1mg ed or eod for a little while..Maybe im just super sensitive, now im doing .50mg or less everyday. Not feeling sick anymore at all, but from what ive heard the sides go away after a few days on it. Does anyone get moles or skin tags from mt2? I saw a pic on a forum where a guy got like tons on his face. Id rather spray tan if thats the case haha

I do notice more brown moles on my skin yes. Keep an eye on It.

• Sad 1

Moles / skin tags should be watched closely.

I'd watch how much tanning you are doing. End result should not give you skin Cancer.

Side note - Just placed an order. BT has always worked well for me. Looking forward to the next quick blast.

Edited by Zigoz
  • Like 1