Recomp with TE, EQ, Var and Mast P

Mazegunner

Hi guys

Planning for my next blast - a long, slow but steady recomp.

I blast and cruise. Cruise is 250 mg Test E ew. So following my current blast, I'll cruise for a equal amount of time - so in this case 6 weeks. 

Currently running Test P, Tren A, Mast P with the intention of cutting (I'm in a calorie deficiet). So far down from 89 kg to 84 kg in 4 weeks, have 2 weeks more to go. BF% is down from 15-16% to app. 12%. Overall goal is to be 80-82 kg @ 9-10% BF.  This is my personal definition of being in good shape. I'ts not to big, it's not to light, I feel good, I look good - It's a good base for adding to my frame over time, with out it being "all watery bulked out". The highest I've been was 95 kg, but high BF%. I was strong, yep, I was big, yep - but it wasn't pretty. Going for the fitness/underwear model type of look.

As this is a "cycle" subforum I haven't included anything on my diet (will dial calories in to match new requirements, and adjust macros/calories as I go along to match overall goal). And for PCT ... Well, I'll go back to cruising, evaluating what to do next, either cycle off completly or continue (probably run another blast before cycling off for +12 months).   

The blast I'm planning looks like this:

W. 1-20: 250 mg Test E ew

W. 1-15: 500 mg EQ ew (pinned 2xew)

W. 1-6: 80 mg Anavar ed

W. 15-20: 80 mg Anavar ed

W. 15-20: 150 mg Mast P ed

I chose these particular compunds based on personal experience. Have really good experience in running an androgen, nandrolone and dht style cycles. But the thing is, deca/npp bloats me bad and tren is just hard on the body (want to be able to run and do cardio). So basicly cutting out the nandro in this cycle to see how thing will go.

Any ideas, adjustments, comments are welcome 🙂

Edited by Mazegunner